Jakarta JO - "STFU!" - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 72 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007, 08:02 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2003
Vehicle: 2004 Lexus LS 430 Modern Luxury. 2012 Acura TSX (fun fun) Maybe MB again one day...
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR
I'm getting sick of seeing this place overwhelmed by Jakoffta Expat's regurgitation of American news articles - the fact that he's often portrayed as a tranny-loving man without a country isn't relevant.

It's exceptionally boring, and serves no purpose. So won't you all join me, please, in a rousing chorus of "Hey Jerkoff! Shut the fuck up!".

JE - STFU!
Ewww....so angry.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 72 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007, 08:06 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Sure doesn't sound like Disneyworld

Destinations - Christmas in Jakarta, Indonesia

post #23 of 72 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007, 08:13 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillKill
A Total Budget of 10,000 USD for traveling the world over 1 year? Hey you get what you pay for anywhere you go, they took the local route instead of the scenic. You do not make those decisions like that unless it is somewhere you already know the lay of the land so to speak. As for the misquitos, these little bastards have a way of sensing white meat and leaving the locals alone.
post #24 of 72 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007, 09:25 PM
worst mod in BW history

Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat
misquitos
Yeah, I hear the females are the worst.

post #25 of 72 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007, 09:39 PM
Boring Cars...meh!

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 81 280E, 84 500SEC, 87 560, 89 "300E", 91 500SL, 15 E350 4Matic Estate, 71 BMW 2002, +others
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane
... but who undeniably is a traitorous, tyrannical, transvestite loving hypocrit living overseas avoiding taxes and his just dues to the USA.
Or he's a fugative Jakarta has no extradition treaty with the US ya' know

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/nutz4benz/W123/6C3A9CA5-EDFF-4834-8125-34B70B20A676_zpsiyesrawz.jpg
post #26 of 72 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007, 09:51 PM
worst mod in BW history

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutz4benz

Maybe he's my cousin, Simple Bobby:

A man accused of a stealing underwear from a shop in a knifepoint raid believed he was a female elf at the time, Belfast Crown Court has heard.
Robert Boyd, 45, from Broadlands in Carrickfergus, is accused of holding up staff at the Orchid shop in Belfast disguised in a wig, hat and glasses.
He told the court he had been involved in a role-playing game at the time, and his character was an elf named Beho.
He denies robbery but says he may have blurred reality and fantasy.
He also said it "could be right" that Beho had intended to rob the shop - although he told the jury he could not remember what was going through his mind at the time.
Japanese sword
He told defence counsel Anthony Cinnamond that within his small social circle he had been participating in a game known as Shadowrun.
The game was set in the future and the assumed characters were criminals, he said.
He told the court his character was a shaman, or magical elf, who carried a small Japanese sword as a weapon.
Mr Boyd, who said he visits a psychiatrist regularly, conceded that he "seemed to have blurred that line between reality and fantasy".
"I can't believe that I personally did that... and I deeply regret that.
"If I had sought some help I would've avoided that in its entirety."
Prosecutors claim that Mr Boyd knew "perfectly well" what he was doing on the day of the robbery and was "using this memory loss scenario to avoid answering very difficult questions". The lab technician, from Broadlands in Carrickfergus, denies one charge of robbery. He is accused of stealing two sets of bras, knickers, suspender belts and stockings from the shop on Lisburn Road on 14 December, 2005

post #27 of 72 (permalink) Old 04-25-2007, 02:01 AM
~BANNED~

Quote:
That is fugitive to you and no, wrong again.
post #28 of 72 (permalink) Old 04-25-2007, 02:08 AM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillKill
Maybe he's my cousin, Simple Bobby:

A man accused of a stealing underwear from a shop in a knifepoint raid believed he was a female elf at the time, Belfast Crown Court has heard.
Robert Boyd, 45, from Broadlands in Carrickfergus, is accused of holding up staff at the Orchid shop in Belfast disguised in a wig, hat and glasses.
He told the court he had been involved in a role-playing game at the time, and his character was an elf named Beho.
He denies robbery but says he may have blurred reality and fantasy.
He also said it "could be right" that Beho had intended to rob the shop - although he told the jury he could not remember what was going through his mind at the time.
Japanese sword
He told defence counsel Anthony Cinnamond that within his small social circle he had been participating in a game known as Shadowrun.
The game was set in the future and the assumed characters were criminals, he said.
He told the court his character was a shaman, or magical elf, who carried a small Japanese sword as a weapon.
Mr Boyd, who said he visits a psychiatrist regularly, conceded that he "seemed to have blurred that line between reality and fantasy".
"I can't believe that I personally did that... and I deeply regret that.
"If I had sought some help I would've avoided that in its entirety."
Prosecutors claim that Mr Boyd knew "perfectly well" what he was doing on the day of the robbery and was "using this memory loss scenario to avoid answering very difficult questions". The lab technician, from Broadlands in Carrickfergus, denies one charge of robbery. He is accused of stealing two sets of bras, knickers, suspender belts and stockings from the shop on Lisburn Road on 14 December, 2005
You just couldn't keep our secret, you had to let the cat out of the bag, Jesus I am glad I am not you, once Beho finds out she is going to kick your ass.
post #29 of 72 (permalink) Old 04-25-2007, 02:23 AM
Boring Cars...meh!

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 81 280E, 84 500SEC, 87 560, 89 "300E", 91 500SL, 15 E350 4Matic Estate, 71 BMW 2002, +others
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat
That is fugitive to you and no, wrong again.
fu·ga·tive /ˈfyudʒɪtɪv/Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fyoo-ga-tiv]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1.a person who is fugging, from prosecution, intolerable circumstances, etc.; a runaway: a fugative from justice; a fugative from a dictatorial regime.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/nutz4benz/W123/6C3A9CA5-EDFF-4834-8125-34B70B20A676_zpsiyesrawz.jpg
post #30 of 72 (permalink) Old 04-25-2007, 02:46 AM
~BANNED~

Quote:
fu·ga·tive /ˈfyudʒɪtɪv/Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fyoo-ji-tiv]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun 1.a person who is fugging, from prosecution, intolerable circumstances, etc.; a runaway: a fugative from justice; a fugative from a dictatorial regime.
My search engine does not like that spelling......it came back with

Did you mean: fugitive
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in