For the terrorist sympathizers here... - Page 10 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 106 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 12:17 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mcbear's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Location: The BlueGrass State
Posts: 29,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
Well, consider me vitriolled...
need a towel?

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
mcbear is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 106 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 12:21 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Location: Inside my head
Posts: 36,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear
need a towel?
BiCarb?
Botnst is offline  
post #93 of 106 (permalink) Old 04-26-2007, 12:36 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear
need a towel?
No. I think it was going to be "heaped," not sprayed...

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #94 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 06:09 PM
Administratoris Emeritus
 
GeeS's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 44,915
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Burp...

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
GeeS is offline  
post #95 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 06:47 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky300 View Post
My point exactly .... you liberals are very easy to throw insults and name calling - but not a SHRED of counter argument.

You and German Star have always thrown insults - in this case.... calling me Chunky....... Chucky Cheese....... etc. but not one darn statement to prove me wrong.
Indeed we are laughing at YOU....... not vice versa guys.

Name calling is always a liberal tactic anyway - because its the only thing they can do.

I pity you - and German Star. You are both cowards - traitors - and immature fellows. You shouldnt be allowed in this country - but luckily for you - it is a wonderful country that allows different opinions.

Further - the "wet dream" remark - typical of a democrat to go to the sex thoughts.....Clintonesque....... very clintonesque....... by the way - did u see the Hillary voted for the war also? Did she too have wet dreams? You will ONLY say poor things about republicans..... eventhough i have laid out a MOUNTAIN of evidence showing what you do not want to see - rather than try and combat the evidence - u take personal shots. If anyone reads these threads and thinks YOU guys are the argument winners - they are as weakminded as you all are.

For them - I will make it simple....... read this - ill make in caps so u can understand.......

CHUCKY 300 = OFFERS QUOTES FROM DEMOCRATS SUPPORTING THE WAR IN IRAQ

GERMAN STAR AND HIS GANG OF LIBERALS = OFFERS NOTHING BUT PERSONAL ATTACKS ON ME - NO PROOF THAT I AM WRONG - NO HARSH WORDS FOR HIS OWN SENATORS WHO HAVE "PUT OUR BOYS IN HARMS WAY" - ONLY THE PRESIDENT IS AT FAULT....... BUT MORE AND MORE NAME CALLING..... NOTHING MORE THAN THAT. I WELCOME THEM TO TRY AND RESPOND TO THOSE NUMEROUS QUOTES BY THEIR OWN PARTY.... BUT THEY WILL NOT - THEIR NEXT POST WILL BE MORE PERSONAL ATTACKS - MAYBE CALL ME A FAG.... MAYBE CALL ME A LOSER...... REPEAT THAT I AM CHUNKY? ..... CALL ME A BABY..... IMMATURE?..... I DUNO - WHAT ELSE CAN THEY SAY? ANYTHING THAT WILL DISTRACT YOU FROM THE TRUTH......OOOOO LOOK AT THE SHINEY OBJECT! LOOK! ITS SO PRETTY! WHAT? CHUCKY OFFERS A MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE THAT THE DEMOCRATS AGREED WITH THE PRESIDENT ON IRAQ........ WAIT ! NO! LOOK! THE SHINEY OBJECT....... DONT FOCUS ON CHUCKY - LET ME CRACK A JOKE TO MAKE U THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE.... DONT FOCUS!!!!

READ THAT SLOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWLY........ absorb it.....
Wow, what a job!
DP is offline  
post #96 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 06:49 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky300 View Post
Spin Spin Spin...... its great.

Peace in the Middle East? Are you seriously retarded? Israel was attacked by her surrounding countries time and time again........ Israel defeated her powerful enemies.... time and time again....... only to return most of the land in hopes of peace...... only to be attacked again - and have suicide bombers come into their towns and kill the innocent....... THAT is why there is no peace in middle east. NOTHING at all to do with republicans or democrats..... it has something to do with Muslim Extremists.......... Get YOUR facts straight........
Proves my point over and over again, it's all about... oopsie, I did it again
DP is offline  
post #97 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Administratoris Emeritus
 
GeeS's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 44,915
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
And some say there's not enough humor here.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
GeeS is offline  
post #98 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 07:09 PM
Administratoris Emeritus
 
GeeS's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 44,915
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewprof View Post
Wow, what a job!
If you look at the posts that preceded that astonishing rant/personal attack, I never said a word to him. I was reading that today while I was on the phone, and I actually starting LOLing and had to explain why.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
GeeS is offline  
post #99 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 08:17 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
DestroyerW140's Avatar
 
Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 1997 S320 LWB
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,280
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky300 View Post
My point exactly .... you liberals are very easy to throw insults and name calling - but not a SHRED of counter argument.

You and German Star have always thrown insults - in this case.... calling me Chunky....... Chucky Cheese....... etc. but not one darn statement to prove me wrong.
Indeed we are laughing at YOU....... not vice versa guys.

Name calling is always a liberal tactic anyway - because its the only thing they can do.

I pity you - and German Star. You are both cowards - traitors - and immature fellows. You shouldnt be allowed in this country - but luckily for you - it is a wonderful country that allows different opinions.

Further - the "wet dream" remark - typical of a democrat to go to the sex thoughts.....Clintonesque....... very clintonesque....... by the way - did u see the Hillary voted for the war also? Did she too have wet dreams? You will ONLY say poor things about republicans..... eventhough i have laid out a MOUNTAIN of evidence showing what you do not want to see - rather than try and combat the evidence - u take personal shots. If anyone reads these threads and thinks YOU guys are the argument winners - they are as weakminded as you all are.

For them - I will make it simple....... read this - ill make in caps so u can understand.......

CHUCKY 300 = OFFERS QUOTES FROM DEMOCRATS SUPPORTING THE WAR IN IRAQ

GERMAN STAR AND HIS GANG OF LIBERALS = OFFERS NOTHING BUT PERSONAL ATTACKS ON ME - NO PROOF THAT I AM WRONG - NO HARSH WORDS FOR HIS OWN SENATORS WHO HAVE "PUT OUR BOYS IN HARMS WAY" - ONLY THE PRESIDENT IS AT FAULT....... BUT MORE AND MORE NAME CALLING..... NOTHING MORE THAN THAT. I WELCOME THEM TO TRY AND RESPOND TO THOSE NUMEROUS QUOTES BY THEIR OWN PARTY.... BUT THEY WILL NOT - THEIR NEXT POST WILL BE MORE PERSONAL ATTACKS - MAYBE CALL ME A FAG.... MAYBE CALL ME A LOSER...... REPEAT THAT I AM CHUNKY? ..... CALL ME A BABY..... IMMATURE?..... I DUNO - WHAT ELSE CAN THEY SAY? ANYTHING THAT WILL DISTRACT YOU FROM THE TRUTH......OOOOO LOOK AT THE SHINEY OBJECT! LOOK! ITS SO PRETTY! WHAT? CHUCKY OFFERS A MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE THAT THE DEMOCRATS AGREED WITH THE PRESIDENT ON IRAQ........ WAIT ! NO! LOOK! THE SHINEY OBJECT....... DONT FOCUS ON CHUCKY - LET ME CRACK A JOKE TO MAKE U THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE.... DONT FOCUS!!!!

READ THAT SLOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWLY........ absorb it.....
How much proof do you need to realize you are wrong?. Name calling is childish, we can agree there. Calling you a stupid fucking douschebag that likes to take it up the ass is all too easy but if you take a second, remove that foot long dildo from your ass and think about all the things our equally retarted President has done over the last 8 years, analyze them a bit, you may just see things more clearly. If that doesn't work, stick that foot long back in your ass and have a nice day!.

2005 Dodge RAM Daytona, Vortech Supercharged 11 sec '04 Mach 1 Mustang, 1999 Mustang Cobra convertible, 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII
DestroyerW140 is offline  
post #100 of 106 (permalink) Old 09-09-2008, 08:41 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Jul 2007
Vehicle: 1973 450 SL
Location: Castle Rock, CO
Posts: 5,453
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky300 View Post
Hey Jayhawk -



I leave you all with the following quotes........Anyone that feels these are fake quotes - please do your research.

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line." President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998.


"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program." President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998.


"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face." Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998.


"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983." Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998.


"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998.


"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998.


"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies." Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999.


.
I want to warn you that our BWOT libs acknowledge no historical quotes, comments or activities regarding the IRAQ war prior to President Bush's inauguration. They believe that GWB started with a clean slate about Iraq and then just used only his own facts to reach erroneous conclusions that most of the free world agreed with. The libs will go to their graves holding their beliefs to their breast.

Charter member of the Vast Rightwing Conspiracy and proud of it.

God Bless the America we're trying to create.
--Hillary Rodham Clinton
bottomline1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    How to tell if there is a terrorist at the airport.... Jakarta Expat Off-Topic 1 04-19-2007 09:58 AM
    there are no terrorist... mzsmbs Off-Topic 19 12-22-2005 11:24 PM
    Terrorist attack? Jillian80 Off-Topic 27 12-12-2005 03:20 PM
    Sympathizers don't look guage Off-Topic 2 11-25-2005 07:10 PM
    I fear our extremist terrorist more than the Muslin terrorist. tiggerfink Off-Topic 36 07-24-2005 10:23 AM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome