Just Released: Agenda for the dems national convention - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 04:14 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Just Released: Agenda for the dems national convention

Just Released - Agenda for the Democratic National Convention for 2008:

7:00 P.M. Opening flag burning.

7:15 P.M. Pledge of allegiance to U.N. and opening song by the Dixie Chicks

7:30 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast

7:30 till 8:00 P.M. Nonreligious prayer and worship. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton.

8:00 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

8:05 P.M. Ceremonial tree hugging and Cat show

8:15- 8:30 P.M. Gay Wedding - Barney Frank, presiding.

8:30 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

8:35 P.M. Free Saddam Rally. Cindy Sheehan &Susan Sarandon.

9:00 P.M. Keynote speech. The proper etiquette for surrender - French President Jacques Chirac

9:15 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

9:20 P.M. Collection to benefit Osama Bin Laden kidney transplant fund.

9:30 P.M. Unveiling of plan to free freedom fighters from Guantanamo Bay - Sean Penn.

9:40 P.M. Why I hate the Military - a short talk by William Jefferson Clinton.

9:45 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

9:50 P.M. Dan Rather presents Truth in Broadcasting award by Michael Moore.

9:55 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

10:00 P.M. How George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld brought down the World Trade CenterTowers by Howard Dean.

10:30 P.M. Nomination of Hillary Rodham Clinton by Mahmud Ahmadinejad.

11:00 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

11:05 P.M. Al Gore reinvents the Internet.

11:15 P.M. Our Troops are War Criminals - John Kerry.

11:30 P.M. Coronation of Mrs. Rodham Clinton.

12:00 A.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

12:05 A.M. Bill asks Ted to drive Hillary home.

__________________
Stefano

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 04:21 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Location: Inside my head
Posts: 36,850
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
Just Released - Agenda for the Democratic National Convention for 2008:

7:00 P.M. Opening flag burning.

7:15 P.M. Pledge of allegiance to U.N. and opening song by the Dixie Chicks

7:30 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast

7:30 till 8:00 P.M. Nonreligious prayer and worship. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton.

8:00 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

8:05 P.M. Ceremonial tree hugging and Cat show

8:15- 8:30 P.M. Gay Wedding - Barney Frank, presiding.

8:30 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

8:35 P.M. Free Saddam Rally. Cindy Sheehan &Susan Sarandon.

9:00 P.M. Keynote speech. The proper etiquette for surrender - French President Jacques Chirac

9:15 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

9:20 P.M. Collection to benefit Osama Bin Laden kidney transplant fund.

9:30 P.M. Unveiling of plan to free freedom fighters from Guantanamo Bay - Sean Penn.

9:40 P.M. Why I hate the Military - a short talk by William Jefferson Clinton.

9:45 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

9:50 P.M. Dan Rather presents Truth in Broadcasting award by Michael Moore.

9:55 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

10:00 P.M. How George Bush and Donald Rumsfeld brought down the World Trade CenterTowers by Howard Dean.

10:30 P.M. Nomination of Hillary Rodham Clinton by Mahmud Ahmadinejad.

11:00 P.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

11:05 P.M. Al Gore reinvents the Internet.

11:15 P.M. Our Troops are War Criminals - John Kerry.

11:30 P.M. Coronation of Mrs. Rodham Clinton.

12:00 A.M. Ted Kennedy proposes a toast.

12:05 A.M. Bill asks Ted to drive Hillary home.

__________________
Stefano
Hey dude, I know Stefano. Stefano is a firiend of mine. Jayhawk, you sir, are no Stefano.
Botnst is offline  
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 04:50 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
Date registered: Mar 2007
Posts: 480
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jayoff,

First of the KU sux. I was there once and all the men had very tiny penises.

Second, being a neocon-numbnuts is out of style. Please upgrade to a libertarian.

They are cool.

that is all.

240Joe
240Joe is offline  
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst
Hey dude, I know Stefano. Stefano is a firiend of mine. Jayhawk, you sir, are no Stefano.
Oh no! How do you (anyone) find the time to have over 11k posts on all these different fora???? You must spend 20 hrs/day posting. Do you have a life??? I'm worried about you!

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 05:26 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Joe
Jayoff,

First of the KU sux. I was there once and all the men had very tiny penises.

Second, being a neocon-numbnuts is out of style. Please upgrade to a libertarian.

They are cool.

that is all.

240Joe
What are you anyway???????????????????????????????

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 06:17 PM
~BANNED~
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Posts: 41,649
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
snore
Shane is offline  
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 06:37 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
mcbear's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Location: The BlueGrass State
Posts: 29,579
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Now if you start with that "I watch FOX when I want TV news that is fair and balanced..." joke and then go into a metronome paced soliloquy reading of this I think you might have a good building block for open mic night at the NeoCon[NewConfused], Televangelist and Real Estate Pyramid Seminar down at the Golden Corral.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
mcbear is offline  
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 08:26 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
We all know how tough life is for you, Jayhawk. We all know you are driven to post insane drivel because your dad used to force you to have anal sex with your mom while your brothers watched, turning you into the top child porn star of the 70's. But instead of working on these issues here, don't you think it would be better if finally got some help?
FeelTheLove is offline  
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 08:32 PM
~BANNED~
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Posts: 41,649
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Now that is more like it.
Shane is offline  
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 09:35 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
We all know how tough life is for you, Jayhawk. We all know you are driven to post insane drivel because your dad used to force you to have anal sex with your mom while your brothers watched, turning you into the top child porn star of the 70's. But instead of working on these issues here, don't you think it would be better if finally got some help?
I need no help to deal w/ vermin like you!

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    VIP AutoFashion: LA Convention Center Luxury&Exotics Off-Topic 1 11-30-2006 02:05 PM
    Sneak-peek at agenda for 2008 convention Botnst Off-Topic 10 11-07-2006 06:55 PM
    Soldiers and the Geneva Convention baby boo Off-Topic 26 09-15-2006 07:31 AM
    Assyrian Convention BenzE500 Off-Topic 9 08-19-2006 11:54 AM
    OT: SHENANDOAH NATIONAL PARK and ASSATEAGUE ISLAND NATIONAL SEASHORE 03ML320 W163 M-Class 10 06-07-2003 07:48 AM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome