DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazio
Just Googled it. A fairly influential group certainly. These lobbies worry me a lot. And of course if you criticize them then you are branded as anti semitic. I am certainly not anti semitic but I don't like the way that Israel operates. People use it as as easy get out to stifle criticism of Israel to play the anti Jewish angle.
That sums it up, you're spot on!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 06:57 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR
Iraq Bombers Blow Up 2 Children Used as Decoys - New York Times
BAGHDAD, March 20 — Insurgents detonated a bomb in a car with two children in it after using the children as decoys to get through a military checkpoint in Baghdad, an American general said Tuesday.

Speaking at a news briefing at the Pentagon, Maj. Gen. Michael Barbaro, deputy director for regional operations at the Joint Staff, said American soldiers had stopped the car at the checkpoint but had allowed it to pass after seeing the two children in the back seat.

“Children in the back seat lower suspicion,” he said, according to a transcript. “We let it move through. They parked the vehicle. The adults run out and detonate it with the children in back.”
Sick, spineless motherfuckers is what I call them. I'm sure this act is honorable and praiseworthy in the backwards-ass Islamic hell holes that continue to churn out warped human IED's. Hasn't anyone found some tackle that these sick fuckers will rise to?
You just don't understand war, do you? Say you were a collaborator with an occupier who occupied America. Say I was a real American patriot. Then say I kidnap your kids, dope 'em up, handcuff them in the back seat in my nice little car bomb, and drive them in my 240D over to your friend's house for a little surprise I planned for them. That's war, man - if its my country, I would cut of your fucking head and kill your kids if I thought you were helping the invader or if I thought it would help defeat you, just like they are doing. War ain't beanbag, pal, and we started this one. That's how wars of occupation turn out. If you don't like it, then don't do it. I mean, what the fuck do expect? We shelled civilian neighborhoods with phosporus artillery, fired cruise missles into one of the most populous cities in the Middle East, killed their kids by the thousands, and you think this is some real bad thing? Same shit we do, man, same shit we do. We got no problem killing people's kids, no problem. And that is how your side lost this war. The way it was started, the way it has been run, has shown the world we are no different than the terrorists are. Pick up truck loads of dead kids, killed by American bombs, hey, google them up. Blinded, maimed, babies with .50 holes in them from fighter jets, hey, we got pictures of them by the thousands on the net. Welcome to Shock and Awe. In the Information Age War of the 21st Century, that is how wars are lost. We have lost the battle of perception.

Last edited by FeelTheLove; 03-21-2007 at 07:11 PM.
post #63 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 06:59 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
FTL please don't mess up his perception of war as being a romantic adventure

Maybe we should ask the Iraqis to face us Waterloo style
post #64 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 07:04 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor

Maybe we should ask the Iraqis to face us Waterloo style
Will we have to wear the funny hats? I still have mine from the Academy with the Bluegray Plume. I hated that cover.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #65 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 07:14 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
^^
Nice! Which academy?

Red ==> Valley Forge
Black ==> West Point I think

I like these

Last edited by DP; 03-21-2007 at 07:18 PM.
post #66 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 07:16 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBenz94
Sacrafice, yes, not suicide or the killing of innnocents(or even non-believers, at least for Judaism or Christianity). You are messed up in your thinking.....
We kill no innocent people?
post #67 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 07:17 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2003
Vehicle: 2001 Jaguar XJR, 1994 E320(sold)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear
Wow! W O W ! ! ! Congratulations, you just managed, in one sentence to encapsulate the philosophy of the most extreme Fundamentalist Muslims. And you took complete ownership of the doctrine. There are people you hate bad enough to kill for no other reason than they TEACH HATE.

Exactly how much hate is good enough for you to start killing? Many NeoCons HATE GAYS. Many SkinHeads HATE BLACKS. These groups TEACH HATE in their churches and in their meetings. What about ELF? They HATE BigOil. They teach “terror” against it in their meetings. Kill ‘em? Bush HATES Terrorists, he teaches that HATE with every speech and bully pulpit he has a chance to use. He even KILLS based on that HATE.
Yeah Im pretty good at general exagerations....he he he.... I didn't say I would kill them at all in my language, just dont believe they deserve to breath the air. About the hate thing that was at most a generalization but Im sure you know that, there are often degrees of hate as you are well aware. Thanks for trying anyway!!

My Car WOO HOO...... Now SOLD
New car.... 2001 Jaguar XJR!!!!

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson
post #68 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 07:18 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
We'll tie a yellow ribbon round the old amputee!

Wake up, fuckers, we murder people using assembly methods. We mass produce death. We have computer operated gun ships that GPS the ground and compute how to put a bullet every square foot, or an artillery shell every square yard, and thats just the low-tech stuff. We kill innocent people with out conscience, and let ourselves be fed bullshit about how wonderful we are as we do it. The truth is, war is the last thing that should be resorted too, and Bush resorted to it, unprovoked, unattacked, first. As Nazism is Germany's shame, this shall be ours.

Last edited by FeelTheLove; 03-21-2007 at 07:24 PM.
post #69 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 07:18 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
^^
Nice! Which academy?

Red ==> Valley Forge
Black ==> West Point I think
Part of ZoomieNation. Air Force Academy

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #70 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 07:20 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBenz94
Yeah Im pretty good at general exagerations....he he he.... I didn't say I would kill them at all in my language, just dont believe they deserve to breath the air. About the hate thing that was at most a generalization but Im sure you know that, there are often degrees of hate as you are well aware. Thanks for trying anyway!!
I still gotta yank your chain.

McBear,
Kentucky

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in