Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Joe
Tazio,

Very good post. And, as usual, I knew you weren't from the US before I looked. Americans have been propagandized by the neocons and idiots on this board are a typical sampling of the US populace.

It will take years to undo the damage, if ever. The typical American is stupid and lazy. He wants news in 30 seconds so it's easy to use propaganda. He is butt raped by this own government but is so far gone he seems to like it.

240Joe
You haven't been here long enough to size up anyone on this board, yet here you are passing judgment as if you know better. Guess it isn't too difficult to surmise your origin either.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 06:35 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBenz94
Yes we are one species, human. But I also believe there are those on this earth that don't or shouldn't have a right to exist. Murderers(not the self defense et all) rapists, child molesters and those that teach hate.
Wow! W O W ! ! ! Congratulations, you just managed, in one sentence to encapsulate the philosophy of the most extreme Fundamentalist Muslims. And you took complete ownership of the doctrine. There are people you hate bad enough to kill for no other reason than they TEACH HATE.

Exactly how much hate is good enough for you to start killing? Many NeoCons HATE GAYS. Many SkinHeads HATE BLACKS. These groups TEACH HATE in their churches and in their meetings. What about ELF? They HATE BigOil. They teach “terror” against it in their meetings. Kill ‘em? Bush HATES Terrorists, he teaches that HATE with every speech and bully pulpit he has a chance to use. He even KILLS based on that HATE.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #53 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 06:38 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Feb 2007
Vehicle: 1989 W124 260E, 1996 W202 C180
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
That's understood but why was it that AIPAC was pushing for the war on Iraq? They are doing it again with Iran.
Do we need AIPAC's blessings to go over there?
Sorry but I'm not sure what AIPAC is. I'm guessing it is a pro Israeli pressure group?
post #54 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 06:38 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
You haven't been here long enough to size up anyone on this board, yet here you are passing judgment as if you know better. Guess it isn't too difficult to surmise your origin either.
GermanStar,

Did I ask you? My origin? Does that matter?

Hop off.

240Joe
post #55 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 06:40 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
You've made it abundantly clear in a single post that you are precisely what you condemn. Welcome to your club.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #56 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 06:40 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Do I look like your fuking lackey. Look it up yourself. I have seen the reports. There is no doubt.

The gassing of the Kurds was researched extensively by the CIA before gulf war I because the US military was afraid Iraq would open up a can of chemical woopass on their asses. The CIA report release indicated that the Kurds were killed by gas used by the Iranians, which actually came from the Russians. The Iraqis used gas on the Iranians, of course, and that was supplied to them by the good old US of A.

So the bottom line is that the Kurds were caught in the cross fire of chemical weapons being exchanged by the Iranians and the Iraqis in their war.

And ask any chemical weapons expert on using gas, and they'll all tell you the same thing. Be careful, shat happens.

240Joe
You might want to get the timing of your story down a bit better.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #57 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 06:41 PM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazio
Sorry but I'm not sure what AIPAC is. I'm guessing it is a pro Israeli pressure group?
It's the only foreign lobby operating in our country. Yes it represents Israel's interest and it's very powerful. Congressmen that crossed it got shorter term that's for sure.
post #58 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 06:42 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Mar 2007
Ok, McBear...I know the timing....but I bet you don't.

I'm calling you out, PUNK!

240Joe
post #59 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 06:45 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Ok, McBear...I know the timing....but I bet you don't.

I'm calling you out, PUNK!

240Joe
bugger off shortcakes, I do not take to "call outs". Why don't you do a bit of a search first, then we can talk.

McBear,
Kentucky

Last edited by mcbear; 03-21-2007 at 06:56 PM.
post #60 of 89 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 06:46 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Feb 2007
Vehicle: 1989 W124 260E, 1996 W202 C180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
It's the only foreign lobby operating in our country. Yes it represents Israel's interest and it's very powerful. Congressmen that crossed it got shorter term that's for sure.
Just Googled it. A fairly influential group certainly. These lobbies worry me a lot. And of course if you criticize them then you are branded as anti semitic. I am certainly not anti semitic but I don't like the way that Israel operates. People use it as as easy get out to stifle criticism of Israel to play the anti Jewish angle.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in