Someone tried to break into my house last night!!!!! - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 03:06 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Mar 2007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Do you want to end up in prison? Even if it's a good shoot, you can be sued civilly and lose everything you have to the criminal's relatives.

You're a big talker, but you don't know how the real world works.

240Joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 03:19 PM
dklein

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240Joe
Do you want to end up in prison? Even if it's a good shoot, you can be sued civilly and lose everything you have to the criminal's relatives.

240Joe
thats true invite them over for a cup of tea and poison them with some radioactive poison. then let that do its trick .
post #33 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 04:25 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2007
Vehicle: 2002 honda civic (sold), 2009 Mercedes ML350
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Being Mister helpful with the cops puts you in danger, and it's not worth it. Never, ever cooperate with the cops. Tell them you didn't see anything.

If your stuff gets damaged, or stolen, call the cops, get a report, file it with your insurance company, collect the insurance, and forget it.

Never be the guy standing between an open prison cell door and a criminal. They will go right through you to get out.

I know this from experience.

240Joe
so then whats the point in calling the cops? If I tell the cops I saw nothing, then these idiots will keep doing this to other homes and families. Now I am glad they were caught, serves them right. they shouldnt be out breaking into homes in the first place. if they want a tv or stereo or money, then they need to go get a job. yes I am paranoid now because this happened, but I have a bit more relief that they were caught. Maybe now they will think differently.

Yes I will cooperate with the cops. This isnt some murder case where I witnessed some drug dealers death or a mafia hit, someone tried to break in my house. Now if someone wants to kill me over that, well then hell. But its not as easy as moving or selling my car, etc... Now it would be different if this happened several times.

Last edited by Streetglower; 03-18-2007 at 04:28 PM.
post #34 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 04:34 PM
guage

Your life is in jeopardy
post #35 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 05:37 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
Quote:
You need to get off the grid as soon as possible. Disappear. Break all connections with the cops. Change your phone numbers, throw away your cell phone...better yet, smash it and throw it into the water.

Did they see your car? If so, sell it now. Buy another with cash.

I'd move at least 10 miles away. However, if the criminals were Cubans, leave the state.

240Joe
tell me that's how you'd really handle it. what a puss!
post #36 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 05:37 PM
dklein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetglower
so then whats the point in calling the cops? If I tell the cops I saw nothing, then these idiots will keep doing this to other homes and families. Now I am glad they were caught, serves them right. they shouldnt be out breaking into homes in the first place. if they want a tv or stereo or money, then they need to go get a job. yes I am paranoid now because this happened, but I have a bit more relief that they were caught. Maybe now they will think differently.

Yes I will cooperate with the cops. This isnt some murder case where I witnessed some drug dealers death or a mafia hit, someone tried to break in my house. Now if someone wants to kill me over that, well then hell. But its not as easy as moving or selling my car, etc... Now it would be different if this happened several times.
land mines thats it plant some anti personell mines if they get close blow them to hell and as an added bonus ,
stops the neighbours dog from shitting on your lawn.
post #37 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 07:39 PM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
You should move....STAT.

The bad guys will be out of jail within weeks, and they'll come back to visit you for ID'ing them.

Seriously, MOVE!

240Joe
No shit!

I've been robbed plenty of times and when the man comes calling, my stock answer is, "I ain't seen nothing".

post #38 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 07:51 PM
guage

I wouldn't worry about it, people like that don't hold grudges.
post #39 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 10:17 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:

240Joe
If you shoot criminals in Texas, the juries really don't care. it's one less we have to execute. Florida is about the same. But you have to know your local laws. In Texas, you can shoot people for attempting to steal your property, something a lot of other states don't allow. There is also the "threshold" law, if someone crosses into the boundries of your home for the purpose of committing a crime, they are dead fucking meat here. Some guy jimming your window, man, a dream come true.

Last edited by FeelTheLove; 03-19-2007 at 10:19 AM.
post #40 of 49 (permalink) Old 03-19-2007, 02:41 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2004
Vehicle: 2005 E320 CDI, 1995 E300D, 2002 Avalanche
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetglower
I witnessed a mob hit in Chicago and was put in the witness protection relocation program. It was kind of neat moving around, but the best part was not having to send out Christmas cards to all your freakin friends and relatives. No more reunions to worry about, no more calls from your alma mater begging for money. Government set me up real nice and even paid to have my hair colour changed. I am better off today.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in