Anybody using Microsoft Vista yet? - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-17-2007, 10:57 PM
KamiL
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
You have to see all the movies though...not just the first one
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 04:57 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
wbain's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2003
Vehicle: 1965 220S, 1999 Volvo V70 (wagon), 2006 Ford Crown Vic Police Interceptor, 72 350SL 4 Speed
Location: Near Manassas Va.
Posts: 1,830
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
No, too bleading edge for me. The bugs aren't fixed yet and the security holes aren't plugged yet either. Ooops, the security holes aren't plugged in XP either. Silly me.

Near Manassas Va. '65 220S, 2006 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, '99 Volvo V70, '72 350SL 4 speed

Not part of the in-crowd since 1952. It's BRAKES not breaks. You break a bone, use brakes to stop your car. /rant

http://www.megamanual.com/index.html
http://www.bgsoflex.com/megasquirt.html
wbain is offline  
post #13 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 05:34 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: 1993 300SEL (Sold) 2001 530i
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 7,217
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wbain
No, too bleading edge for me. The bugs aren't fixed yet and the security holes aren't plugged yet either. Ooops, the security holes aren't plugged in XP either. Silly me.
Let me guess, either your a Linux fight the power groupie or a Steve Jobbs worshiping cult member.
NZ Benz is offline  
post #14 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 07:01 AM
Will Moderate For Cigars
 
cmitch's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Location: City on the TN River
Posts: 10,691
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamiL
If anybody wants to see VISTA click this link and click SEE IT NOW in the middle of the page...it's a nice little visual demonstration....

See Windows Vista
Mac OSX had all those features and more 5 years ago. OS X.5 promises to further blow the balls off anything microsoftdick comes up with. Microsuck is an emulator, not an innovator. They steal, copy and release. Fuck Microsuck.

2005 S430 4Matic 'Morton' W220.183 • 722.671 Rest in Peace

Bells and whistles are thorns and thistles.
cmitch is offline  
post #15 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 07:06 AM
Will Moderate For Cigars
 
cmitch's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Location: City on the TN River
Posts: 10,691
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ Benz
Let me guess, either your a Linux fight the power groupie or a Steve Jobbs worshiping cult member.
Ooooh, ooooh! I'm a member of the 'Steve Jobs is some kind of god' Club! Wanna join?

Why is it that 88.5% of computers that suck are owned by people who think the other 11.5% are owned by 'cult members'? Not everyone can own a Lexus or Mercedes, you know.

2005 S430 4Matic 'Morton' W220.183 • 722.671 Rest in Peace

Bells and whistles are thorns and thistles.
cmitch is offline  
post #16 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 12:28 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamiL
Anybody else using it? I have it on my brand new laptop and I love it.

I know that most of you guys are old and behind on the technology but I love it. Now I only need to get it on this computer and I'll be all set....
I run XP-Pro SP2 and it is great! I really like all I've seen of Vista and can't wait to move to that platform, but I am going to wait for at least SP1 and will probably only get it preinstalled on a new computer.

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #17 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 02:04 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Location: USA
Posts: 9,257
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitch
Mac OSX had all those features and more 5 years ago. OS X.5 promises to further blow the balls off anything microsoftdick comes up with. Microsuck is an emulator, not an innovator. They steal, copy and release. Fuck Microsuck.
Some common ground! We completely agree on something! Jim
JimSmith is offline  
post #18 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 02:49 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitch
Mac OSX had all those features and more 5 years ago. .............. Fuck Microsuck.
I guess that's why Mac has a wopping 3% of the market while Microsoft has only 95% of the market. It is such a wonderful OS that nobody uses it... Gee. How 'bout that?

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #19 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 03:55 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: 1993 300SEL (Sold) 2001 530i
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 7,217
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitch
Ooooh, ooooh! I'm a member of the 'Steve Jobs is some kind of god' Club! Wanna join?

Why is it that 88.5% of computers that suck are owned by people who think the other 11.5% are owned by 'cult members'? Not everyone can own a Lexus or Mercedes, you know.
Just like the iPhone was such a revolution? Lol please give me a break.
NZ Benz is offline  
post #20 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-18-2007, 04:11 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
Date registered: Mar 2007
Posts: 480
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm never upgrading to Fist-ya (picture gay fisting action).

240Joe
240Joe is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    First impression of Vista ThrillKill Off-Topic 33 07-12-2008 11:03 PM
    Vista? I have recently renewed my interest in XP..... Jakarta Expat Off-Topic 13 03-14-2007 12:22 PM
    Windows Vista RC2 all of sudden is available.. maine_coon Off-Topic 13 10-09-2006 08:58 AM
    Microsoft and Google snips Off-Topic 2 10-02-2005 05:27 AM
    Microsoft or Cisco shareholders.... christophe R170 SLK-Class 12 11-24-2001 01:15 AM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome