post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 12:33 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2003
Vehicle: '83 240D
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveN007
Ah yes, the debate ending tool of choice. Washing away my arguments in a floral scented torrent of spring freshness.

You are such an idiot.
That's ok, most can't smell their own halitosis either. Difference is you can't grok that.

OBK #35

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Membership withdrawn by request

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
"I hate to admit it, but Jayhawk has a point there... "Geez Ron, Here was Bot and I having a little exchange of some articles on a rather interesting topic and that pile of bird poo with a feather stuck in it comes in for a baiting , calling it crap because he knows it's going to take him a week to read it , bollocks to him !.
"It is as though the person posting the words of another is incapable of their own research and opinion and simply stands behind the inviolate words of the author." what a stuck up sanctimonious twat you are Dave! but no time for your good points .
Henry Fucking Kissinger—the man who rivals Pol Pot for the dubious honour of being the person responsible for the death of the largest number of innocent people in South East Asia (and far surpasses Pol Pot in criminality when one factors in Kissinger's various levels of responsibility for wholesale slaughter and repression in other parts of the world but his role as eager facilitator of mass murder, totalitarian repression and other atrocities is never discussed in polite society oh no that would be sooo un-American to face that baby and the fact that Kissinger has a long history of terrorist sponsorship that makes even Osama bin Laden's pale in comparison , but then Osama only worked for the CIA .
The responsibility for the horrifying deaths of so many in this world lies with your type Dave .
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 04:10 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Vorschlag
"I hate to admit it, but Jayhawk has a point there... "Geez Ron, Here was Bot and I having a little exchange of some articles on a rather interesting topic and that pile of bird poo with a feather stuck in it comes in for a baiting , calling it crap because he knows it's going to take him a week to read it , bollocks to him !.
"It is as though the person posting the words of another is incapable of their own research and opinion and simply stands behind the inviolate words of the author." what a stuck up sanctimonious twat you are Dave! but no time for your good points .
Henry Fucking Kissinger—the man who rivals Pol Pot for the dubious honour of being the person responsible for the death of the largest number of innocent people in South East Asia (and far surpasses Pol Pot in criminality when one factors in Kissinger's various levels of responsibility for wholesale slaughter and repression in other parts of the world but his role as eager facilitator of mass murder, totalitarian repression and other atrocities is never discussed in polite society oh no that would be sooo un-American to face that baby and the fact that Kissinger has a long history of terrorist sponsorship that makes even Osama bin Laden's pale in comparison , but then Osama only worked for the CIA .
The responsibility for the horrifying deaths of so many in this world lies with your type Dave .
Your take on Kissinger is pretty well aligned with Christopher Hitchen's opinion. What I find arguable in the post that you presented is the carnage inflicted on Cambodians due to the Nixon bombing. Your source doesn't document its source (nor does mine, in truth), so it is awfully hard to argue the point. Combine that withe the decades-long abuses inflicted on Cambodians since Pol Pot and I'll bet nobody will ever have an accurate count.

Here's my favorite site for this kinds of arguments, simply because the author documents his sources, if for no other reason. Twentieth Century Atlas - Death Tolls

From that site we learn a "bare bones" assessment of the violence within the country, which relates a far more complex situation than simply "American Bombing" and "Pol Pot."

Enjoy!

Bot
post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 04:11 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
"I hate to admit it, but Jayhawk has a point there... "Geez Ron, Here was Bot and I having a little exchange of some articles on a rather interesting topic and that pile of bird poo with a feather stuck in it comes in for a baiting , calling it crap because he knows it's going to take him a week to read it , bollocks to him !......................The responsibility for the horrifying deaths of so many in this world lies with your type Dave .
You could have made the same point w/ half the words. Does the parsimony have any meaning for you? Or is your favorite word pedantic?

Don't believe everything you think
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Well, he said you deleted two posts, and you did. That was the only point I was referring to. Look -- people are who they are, acknowledge them or don't -- nothing is really gained by putting a sideshow on the main stage. The thread would have been better served by ignoring his remark, don't you think?

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 04:48 PM

Quite so GS , but the thread would have been BEST served if he not woken up from his afternoon nap .
Attached Images

post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 04:53 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
"I
Which modern day political philosophy is more in line with communism? Mine or that of the left?

Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot

Heros of the left and the biggest mass murderers in history.

You are so ignorant that I embarrased to be replying to your tripe.
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Quite so GS , but the thread would have been BEST served if he not woken up from his afternoon nap .
Can't help that, now can we?

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveN007
Which modern day political philosophy is more in line with communism? Mine or that of the left?

Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot

Heros of the left and the biggest mass murderers in history.

You are so ignorant that I embarrased to be replying to your tripe.
Who said I was on the left ?!! ignorant ,you fucking reek of it . And today Dave I'll think you'll find that the killing is being done by your political philosophy . I'm so embarrased to have to point that out to you .

Last edited by Von Vorschlag; 03-05-2007 at 05:41 PM.
post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 03-05-2007, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst
Your take on Kissinger is pretty well aligned with Christopher Hitchen's opinion. What I find arguable in the post that you presented is the carnage inflicted on Cambodians due to the Nixon bombing. Your source doesn't document its source (nor does mine, in truth), so it is awfully hard to argue the point. Combine that withe the decades-long abuses inflicted on Cambodians since Pol Pot and I'll bet nobody will ever have an accurate count.

Here's my favorite site for this kinds of arguments, simply because the author documents his sources, if for no other reason. Twentieth Century Atlas - Death Tolls

From that site we learn a "bare bones" assessment of the violence within the country, which relates a far more complex situation than simply "American Bombing" and "Pol Pot."

Enjoy!

Bot
Cheers Bot I'll take a look

Last edited by Von Vorschlag; 03-05-2007 at 05:16 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in