California to entitle all newborns to a $500 reward - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 02:15 PM
dklein

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teutone
Would you like help with the translation?
quote=KamiL]Why are you guys making fun of me again....

there like the school bullies they feel bad because they have a little penis so they have to pick on the well endowed to boost they're self confidence , don't worry its guys like that that will call you racial names ,and go gay bashing, then they build up to killing small animals .they eventually just work for the us postal system
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 02:20 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Great...

01/24/03 - Illegal Aliens: The Health Cost Dimension

I used that article as one of the references for a paper I'm writing on illegal immigration. The information may have been from 2003, but it just shows that it's still ridiculous how we're giving them more incentives to come here and breed.

2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320 (sold)
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid
2003 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic
2002 Jaguar X-Type 2.5

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 02:24 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: 1982 300CD
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Yea, it's terrible. The commies. What a waste of tax money. Whose money do they think it is, anyway?

Oh wait, $285,000 is spent in every 2 minutes and 19 seconds in Iraq.

Yes, I can think of better ways to spend it, but this really isn't the worst.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 02:29 PM
dklein

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianml
Great...

01/24/03 - Illegal Aliens: The Health Cost Dimension

I used that article as one of the references for a paper I'm writing on illegal immigration. The information may have been from 2003, but it just shows that it's still ridiculous how we're giving them more incentives to come here and breed.
OK I'm a legal immigrant my father was a freedom fighter in the Canadian army in occupied Holland
it took him 30 years to finally immigrate legally in 1970
i can tell you this we in the Americas (Canada, USA Mexico,) are living in the promised land we have the best medical dental,jobs pay freedom of religion freedom of speech and so on can you blame them for wanting the best for they're children too.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 02:58 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2005
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dklein
OK I'm a legal immigrant my father was a freedom fighter in the Canadian army in occupied Holland
it took him 30 years to finally immigrate legally in 1970
i can tell you this we in the Americas (Canada, USA Mexico,) are living in the promised land we have the best medical dental,jobs pay freedom of religion freedom of speech and so on can you blame them for wanting the best for they're children too.
So do it legally if you truly want the best for your children. Both of my parents and countless members of my extended family are legal immigrants (my grandmothers included). By coming here illegally you're already starting off on the wrong foot. Then I hear on the news some groups are trying to demand amnesty for all illegal aliens? YOU BROKE THE LAW THE MOMENT YOU SET FOOT ON UNITED STATES SOIL. Why should we give you amnesty then?

I could go on and on about why I'm against illegal immigration.

2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320 (sold)
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid
2003 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic
2002 Jaguar X-Type 2.5

post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 03:29 PM
dklein

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianml
So do it legally if you truly want the best for your children. Both of my parents and countless members of my extended family are legal immigrants (my grandmothers included). By coming here illegally you're already starting off on the wrong foot. Then I hear on the news some groups are trying to demand amnesty for all illegal aliens? YOU BROKE THE LAW THE MOMENT YOU SET FOOT ON UNITED STATES SOIL. Why should we give you amnesty then?

I could go on and on about why I'm against illegal immigration.
immigration policies have tightened up here too it used to be if you had a turban on and a last name of sing you were handed a passport at the gate but now they finally realized that they should start to screen them as some of these people really are as dumb as a stump
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in