LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 91 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 09:41 AM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I hate stupid people. Hate them. That's why I like it here, most of the time.

My 3rd grader has better writing skills than this full grown "adult", and we're meant to abide his idiotic drivel? It's like asking us to wear a fake smile while talking to a class full of severely retarded kids about 'what they did today', except that retarded kids have an excuse for their failures.

This pig fucker is entitled to be an idiotic jackass, no doubt about it, I just want to make it clear that I'd prefer he did it elsewhere. The temptation to lambast his every numbnutted posting is simply to great to resist, even on my ignore list, I keep peeking. He's a disease.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 91 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 09:58 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
There are folks here with fair writing skills who exhibit less intelligence than dklein on a daily basis (cluck cluck). Diversity is what makes this place interesting, and dklein adds to that diversity. A lot of us have poked fun at his writing skills, and he's been a good sport about it, but there's no reason to get downright nasty. After all, in the final analysis, we're all here for the same retarded reason -- because we enjoy it.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #33 of 91 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 10:58 AM
dklein

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR
I'm far less interested in his ability to read a set of plans, and far more interested in his inability to read his own writing. If you're too stupid to miss the difference between "ditto" and "dido", what's to say you're going to connect a new circuit to the right distribution panel?

Face it - you're a complete fucking moron, DKlein. Why don't you go see what happens when you touch the white & black wires together?

You're probably more apt to be a plumber...there's only three things to remember. 1) Shit floats downhill, 2) Don't eat until you wash your hands, and 3) Payday is Friday.
well i can see that you must have a degree in animal husbandry

fyi the plumbers exam is .

stink goes up
shit goes down
and thursday is payday
and they just added
dont eat the yellow snow.

you are an ignorant imbasil. tell me are you the first generation of your family that walks erect,?
do your hands have scrape marks on then ?
does the food spray out of your mouth when you eat?
neanderthol!!
post #34 of 91 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 10:58 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2003
Vehicle: 1988 560SEL sold:
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dklein
as i have stated before i have large fingers and arthritis in addition i have determined i have a setting problem with my computer .

english was my worst subject i made up for it in electrical services and machine shop
i still hold 2 records in my highschool for the most amount of projects completed in a single year.

my training is more technical then literary.
ie engineers can design something on paper but i can build it fix theyre problems and tell them what they did wrong.
i can look at a blue print and it opens up like a book to me. can you read blue prints.
dido for a scematic wiring diagram.

the point im trying to make is i dont have your education but you allso dont have my education.
Oopsie, I must have missed that particular post regarding your fingers and arthritis.

I can look at a blueprint and I can visualize spatial characteristics if it is an architectural drawing; determine the depth of beam, size of columns and connection characteristics if it is structural, visualize and conceptualize sizes of the ducts, plumbing runs, wiring, systems integration with architecture if it is mechanical: I can foresee conflict areas before anything even gets built.

My mechanics concerning English language are not perfect (use of definite and indefinite articles, subject-verb agreements, etc.). I am looking into improving that aspect - BWOT is a good informal place to brush up on written communication skills.

your point is well taken and hence you have my word that I shall not make fun of your typing errors anymore.

On the other hand, you are not immune from comments regarding stupid posts, since I am an idiot savant like you (especially with regards to the blueprint allusion), a non-native English speaker hence my written as well as oral communication skills were subpar all through my schooling days but made an effort to overcome them.

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない。

post #35 of 91 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 11:01 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2003
Vehicle: 1988 560SEL sold:
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillKill
Is that what she looks like... she gets lots of airtime on XM channel 75 (Starbucks Channel), yes, the yuppie channel to some of you - so laugh if you may, but it's what I listen to.

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない。

post #36 of 91 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 11:07 AM
dklein

Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR
I hate stupid people. Hate them. That's why I like it here, most of the time.

My 3rd grader has better writing skills than this full grown "adult", and we're meant to abide his idiotic drivel? It's like asking us to wear a fake smile while talking to a class full of severely retarded kids about 'what they did today', except that retarded kids have an excuse for their failures.

This pig fucker is entitled to be an idiotic jackass, no doubt about it, I just want to make it clear that I'd prefer he did it elsewhere. The temptation to lambast his every numbnutted posting is simply to great to resist, even on my ignore list, I keep peeking. He's a disease.

please do me two favours
1 place me on your ignore list.
and dont look at any more of my postings.

2 you are cordulaly invited to go fuck yourself .
post #37 of 91 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 11:17 AM
dklein

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
There are folks here with fair writing skills that exhibit less intelligence than dklein on a daily basis (cluck cluck). Diversity is what makes this place interesting, and dklein adds to that diversity. A lot of us have poked fun at his writing skills, and he's been a good sport about it, but there's no reason to get downright nasty. After all, in the final analysis, we're all here for the same retarded reason -- because we enjoy it.

im having fun here too but people like guage and Qbncgar
just want to fight .
i m willing to take a insult as well as give an insult but there has to be a limit and these two just cross over the line.
post #38 of 91 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 11:29 AM
dklein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomilla2.0
Oopsie, I must have missed that particular post regarding your fingers and arthritis.

I can look at a blueprint and I can visualize spatial characteristics if it is an architectural drawing; determine the depth of beam, size of columns and connection characteristics if it is structural, visualize and conceptualize sizes of the ducts, plumbing runs, wiring, systems integration with architecture if it is mechanical: I can foresee conflict areas before anything even gets built.

My mechanics concerning English language are not perfect (use of definite and indefinite articles, subject-verb agreements, etc.). I am looking into improving that aspect - BWOT is a good informal place to brush up on written communication skills.

your point is well taken and hence you have my word that I shall not make fun of your typing errors anymore.

On the other hand, you are not immune from comments regarding stupid posts, since I am an idiot savant like you (especially with regards to the blueprint allusion), a non-native English speaker hence my written as well as oral communication skills were subpar all through my schooling days but made an effort to overcome them.

i met a man a few years ago working in a swiss chalet restaurant he was the dishwasher, everyone thought he was stupid as his english was really bad,
one day a customer had a heart attack in the restaurant, nobody knew what to do except the dishwasher and me. we worked on the guy for 20 minutes till the ambulance arrived in the mean time i performed cpr and the dishwasher traeked him with a steak knife and a straw

the paramedic revived the guy with oxygen some drugs and the paddles,it turnes out the dishwasher was an md in china he just didnt understand too much english.the guy lived to thank us both.
the dishwasher is working now as an md in sick kids.
we need to stop treating all imigrants as stupid people .
post #39 of 91 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 11:30 AM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by dklein
well i can see that you must have a degree in animal husbandry

fyi the plumbers exam is .

stink goes up
shit goes down
and thursday is payday
and they just added
dont eat the yellow snow.

you are an ignorant imbasil. tell me are you the first generation of your family that walks erect,?
do your hands have scrape marks on then ?
does the food spray out of your mouth when you eat?
neanderthol!!
I rest my case.
post #40 of 91 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 11:46 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in