Feel The Love Enterprises offers exciting new opportunity for Benzworld investors - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 04:35 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Feel The Love Enterprises offers exciting new opportunity for Benzworld investors

While many would say it is bad to make money off a tragedy, I have received this important communication from a Mr. Chan, who offers me secret information. But I want all of you to share in this wonderful opportunity. For the measly sum of $50 USD, I will supply you with Mr. Chan's email address, so you can become rich beyond your wildest dreams. Why do I do this? Because I love all of you.

Mr. Patrick Chan. *******@yahoo.com.hk)

Good Day,

I am Mr. Patrick K. W. Chan. Executive Director and Chief Financial Officer of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have a concealed business suggestion for you.

Our client Gen. Samir Abi Rahman who was with the Iraqi forces and also businessman made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months before the U.S and Iraqi war, with a value of Twenty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even during the war which began in 2003. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later found out that the General along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Gen. Samir Abi Rahman did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Twenty Four million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration 5 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Gen. Samir Abi Rahman so that you will be able to receive his funds.

MODALITIES:
I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Gen. Samir Abi Rahman. After you have been made the next of
kin, the attorney will also fill in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval from my country’s probate in your favor for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you. There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents.

Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.

Should you be interested please send me your,
1, Full names,
2, private phone number,
3, current residential address,
And I will prefer you reach me on my private email address below:
(*********@yahoo.com.hk) and finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation.

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Patrick Chan.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-22-2007, 07:04 AM
dklein

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
i see mr chan has moved recently from somalia, business must be brisk.

i too have a business proposal im selling residential lots in the florida everglades, 20 acres for only $4000.00 .
and after the recent huricane i found out that there is now a house and a few trailers on it.pm me for more info.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in