Barf!! - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 07:43 AM
dklein

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Smile re dinner

hey it depends on whom is making this lead supper anyway.and if you are a postal employee
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 07:45 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Pictures! Pictures! We want pictures!
post #13 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 07:51 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBenz94
Yes you are, everything good has its bad parts, but its well worth it. Maybe if you end up getting married with the woman to who you are engaged and its a monogomous(msp) relationship, having children will be the greatest experience of your lifetime.
Pay attention at the back, or it will be extra history and comprehension homework for you my lad.
post #14 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 07:53 AM
dklein

Smile sick kids

my oldest son used to get sick and run a fever allmost every other day around 5 or 6 pm .
we had the tubes put in his ears within 2 days he was talking up a storm and was fine . the point is you are the parent keep mental records of how when and what makes your kid sick.
as for the milk alergy ween them off it for a month then slowly re introduce the milk i ounce a day then 2 and so on . kids need the calcium in milk to grow a good bone structure and body mass.
my kids dont like pop and we cut back on juice only watter and milk as much as they want,adhd runs in the family, so there is nothing worse than 3 boys strung out on pop.
food intake has a lot to do with child behavior and symptoms.

oh and as for those pill pusher pediatricians , only the good ones will recomend changing your diet first then ritalin second.
post #15 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 08:02 AM
~BANNED~

^^^^^

If you were my father, I'd certainly be as sick as fuck.

There was a boy at my high school (for the academically gifted) whose father was, to put it bluntly, a bit thick. He was a constant source of embarrassment to my friend, who would become genuinely agitated as parent's evenings drew near. In that kind of environment, the piss-taking is merciless. Fortunately, my friend was also big and hard, so very little was said to his face.

Last edited by deathrattle; 02-18-2007 at 08:39 AM.
post #16 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 08:05 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2003
Vehicle: 1988 560SEL sold:
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith
Good luck, Jim
thanks.

food allergies are on the rise and my little one reacted to sesame seeds one time and had to be rushed to the ER. Subsequent tests indicated that she is also reactive to peanuts and eggs.

I don't know much about possibilities of outgrowing milk allergy but I certainly hope your daughter has since outgrown or became less reactive to milk and its related products.

Food labeling has become much more rigorous in the US and it is easier with some products to identify which allergens are present in a given product. On the other hand, there are other manufacturers who are not as conscientious and rigorous about noting possible cross contamination or noting every ingredient.

We dealt with it by staying away from most processed food; any meals or snack that we serve are either simple processed food or we make them from scratch just so that we know exactly what goes into the food the little one eats. An unexpected benefit has been that we have never eaten so well in our lives.

I wholly agree that watching helplessly as the little one suffer has got to be the one of the worst experiences.

馬鹿は死ななきゃ治らない。

post #17 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 08:49 AM
dklein

Angry fyi

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathrattle
^^^^^

If you were my father, I'd certainly be as sick as fuck.

There was a boy at my high school (for the academically gifted) whose father was, to put it bluntly, a bit thick. He was a constant source of embarrassment to my friend, who would become genuinely agitated as parent's evenings drew near. In that kind of environment, the piss-taking is merciless. Fortunately, my friend was also big and hard, so very little was said to his face.

for your information you are a sick fuck. you inbread soccer hooligan
by the way we have them schools here too thair called insane assilums .

im so sorry that this sick retarded soccer hooligan had to spoil an educational and serious topic
perhaps when you have your chance to be a father you will get a little more serious.about childrens health.

Last edited by dklein; 02-18-2007 at 08:53 AM.
post #18 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 08:59 AM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dklein
for your information you are a sick fuck. you inbread soccer hooligan
by the way we have them schools here too thair called insane assilums .

im so sorry that this sick retarded soccer hooligan had to spoil an educational and serious topic
perhaps when you have your chance to be a father you will get a little more serious.about childrens health.
See, you are not even bright enough to realise the foolishness of your statements. I'm sure you are very good at planting potatoes, or whatever it is you do, but leave the thinking to those with brains, dkleinstein.

post #19 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 09:07 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomilla2.0
I don't know much about possibilities of outgrowing milk allergy but I certainly hope your daughter has since outgrown or became less reactive to milk and its related products........

We dealt with it by staying away from most processed food; any meals or snack that we serve are either simple processed food or we make them from scratch just so that we know exactly what goes into the food the little one eats. An unexpected benefit has been that we have never eaten so well in our lives.
My daughter drank soy milk growing up, and now chooses to drink that stuff. She can eat smaller quantities of milk products without much of a reaction now - she is in her twenties and just learned to live with her allergy.

My wife made a near instantaneous transformation from a careless, but still healthy eater to a very concerned Mom who ate only foods she prepared from the first pregnancy on. All the food our kids ate as toddlers through the end of eating baby food, was made from "raw" materials in her kitchen, and often included what ever we were eating for dinner or lunch when they could handle them. After that they ate what we ate, which continued to be very fresh food, carefully selected by Mom. I was a secondary beneficiary of all that care, as I got the same food, and will probably live an extra twenty years compared to what I would have managed had I never married. Jim
post #20 of 39 (permalink) Old 02-18-2007, 09:23 AM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathrattle
See, you are not even bright enough to realise the foolishness of your statements. I'm sure you are very good at planting potatoes, or whatever it is you do, but leave the thinking to those with brains, dkleinstein.

Ahh, look at you two carrying on....

YouTube - Monty Python - My brain hurts

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in