Leader of the Free World gives speech warning of the agression of a dangerous Power - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 06:27 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
Date registered: Jul 2006
Vehicle: 1990 300E
Location: southern cave
Posts: 450
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Copy/Paste....oh yeah you are so asstoot.

ftl is getting ready to defect to Russia, elau will be his bride.

The many years of cold war should make you aware of just how "awful" this trully is, Reagan must be rolling over. What a bunch of paranoid nonsense.

I do not see a line of Americans running to live elsewhere. You could lead the way, get more of you crybabies to leave the USA....solve the fuel problem.

Maybe ftl should hide behind his gun collection.....remember you won't be able to take those things just anywhere.....talk about being "on the fence". Are those voices getting louder? Are you pro gun, pro peace...or just a pro?

You are in a free country, its a damn shame you have no clue to do with that freedom.

Its all Americas fault for those poor terrorists bombing the hell out of everything not theirs. Germany should apologize for the '72 Munich massacre too. So sad that those poor terrorists had to blow up planes in Egypt. That disabled American on the cruise ship, in a wheelchair, what was he doing enjoying life, he was so wrong. Yes, America is the heavy here .

What a copy/paste dumb phuck you are.
my90300E is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 06:35 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,124
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 990 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by my90300E
Copy/Paste....oh yeah you are so asstoot.

ftl is getting ready to defect to Russia, elau will be his bride.

The many years of cold war should make you aware of just how "awful" this trully is, Reagan must be rolling over. What a bunch of paranoid nonsense.

I do not see a line of Americans running to live elsewhere. You could lead the way, get more of you crybabies to leave the USA....solve the fuel problem.

Maybe ftl should hide behind his gun collection.....remember you won't be able to take those things just anywhere.....talk about being "on the fence". Are those voices getting louder? Are you pro gun, pro peace...or just a pro?

You are in a free country, its a damn shame you have no clue to do with that freedom.

Its all Americas fault for those poor terrorists bombing the hell out of everything not theirs. Germany should apologize for the '72 Munich massacre too. So sad that those poor terrorists had to blow up planes in Egypt. That disabled American on the cruise ship, in a wheelchair, what was he doing enjoying life, he was so wrong. Yes, America is the heavy here .

What a copy/paste dumb phuck you are.
It's all about Israel isn't it? We must feel the guilt in our bloodstream so you feel like you accomplished something huh? Why do you mix topics together so everything end up being a spin for Israel? What does FTL or Elau have to do with Munich? or is that your only mode of building up a case? You are not doing a service for Israel this way.
DP is online now  
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 06:51 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
Date registered: Jul 2006
Vehicle: 1990 300E
Location: southern cave
Posts: 450
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
It's all about Israel isn't it? We must feel the guilt in our bloodstream so you feel like you accomplished something huh? Why do you mix topics together so everything end up being a spin for Israel? What does FTL or Elau have to do with Munich? or is that your only mode of building up a case? You are not doing a service for Israel this way.
You need to re-read my post....wake the phuck up! Its about self preservation.

The topic is keeping a country free, that little girl is done, always has been, through superior firepower. You may not like that but fact and truth do not change.
my90300E is offline  
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 06:57 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,124
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 990 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by my90300E
You need to re-read my post....wake the phuck up! Its about self preservation.

The topic is keeping a country free, that little girl is done, always has been, through superior firepower. You may not like that but fact and truth do not change.
May not like what?
DP is online now  
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 06:59 PM
Administratoris Emeritus
 
GeeS's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 44,915
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by my90300E
You need to re-read my post....wake the phuck up! Its about self preservation.

The topic is keeping a country free, that little girl is done, always has been, through superior firepower. You may not like that but fact and truth do not change.
A good way to avoid hornet stings is to stop throwing rocks at their nest.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
GeeS is offline  
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 07:03 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
elau's Avatar
 
Date registered: Oct 2002
Location: Maryland
Posts: 5,392
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by my90300E
Copy/Paste....oh yeah you are so asstoot.

ftl is getting ready to defect to Russia, elau will be his bride.

The many years of cold war should make you aware of just how "awful" this trully is, Reagan must be rolling over. What a bunch of paranoid nonsense.

I do not see a line of Americans running to live elsewhere. You could lead the way, get more of you crybabies to leave the USA....solve the fuel problem.

Maybe ftl should hide behind his gun collection.....remember you won't be able to take those things just anywhere.....talk about being "on the fence". Are those voices getting louder? Are you pro gun, pro peace...or just a pro?

You are in a free country, its a damn shame you have no clue to do with that freedom.

Its all Americas fault for those poor terrorists bombing the hell out of everything not theirs. Germany should apologize for the '72 Munich massacre too. So sad that those poor terrorists had to blow up planes in Egypt. That disabled American on the cruise ship, in a wheelchair, what was he doing enjoying life, he was so wrong. Yes, America is the heavy here .

What a copy/paste dumb phuck you are.
Hey you ass wipe, why are you imitating FTL's avatar? Can you come up with something original? What makes your copying better than FTL's cut and paste. Or is it because you like him so much you want to be just like him. Maybe you are his bitch. Bent over.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
elau is offline  
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 07:04 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
Date registered: Jul 2006
Vehicle: 1990 300E
Location: southern cave
Posts: 450
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
A good way to avoid hornet stings is to stop throwing rocks at their nest.
Tell me Einstein.....how would you have handled the Japs in WWII. Peace talks? A big koom ba yah circle?

Hope that is not too much of a change of topic for professor kamiltoe.
my90300E is offline  
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 07:08 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
Date registered: Jul 2006
Vehicle: 1990 300E
Location: southern cave
Posts: 450
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elau
Hey you ass wipe, why are you imitating FTL's avatar? Can you come up with something original? What makes your copying better than FTL's cut and paste. Or is it because you like him so much you want to be just like him. Maybe you are his bitch. Bent over.
That a donkey double dummy democrat. Ya like it wad sucker.

You wanna bend me over and play prison, you will be choking on your own little peepee.

Look ashamed and go home.
my90300E is offline  
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 07:14 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,124
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 990 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by my90300E
Tell me Einstein.....how would you have handled the Japs in WWII. Peace talks? A big koom ba yah circle?

Hope that is not too much of a change of topic for professor kamiltoe.
The Japanese navy attacked us we attacked back now we are friends with Japan. You on the other hand you want a war of hate based on race and religion. We were not attacked by a country but then again the Taliban got what they deserved but Iraq is purely a fabrication so your buddies the war mongers can accomplish their goals using our boys while we pay for it too. Go ask Israel to pay for this shitty war with the Iraqi people if you have balls? I did not think so, now go crawl away away maggot!
DP is online now  
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 07:23 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
Date registered: Jul 2006
Vehicle: 1990 300E
Location: southern cave
Posts: 450
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
The Japanese navy attacked us we attacked back now we are friends with Japan. You on the other hand you want a war Of course I do...who doesn't want war? of hate based on race and religionThey want you DEAD...what part do you fail to get?. We were not attacked by a country but then again the Taliban got what they deserved but Iraq is purely a fabrication so your buddies the war mongers can accomplish their goalsJust what are these goals? using our boys while we pay for it too. Go ask Israel to pay for this shitty war with the Iraqi people if you have balls? Yes 2 of them...why is that important to you?I did not think so, now go crawl away away maggot!
If we are so wrong to be in Iraq...why is al queada there to fight? Is it just a strange coinsidence that they are in Iraq?
my90300E is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    The art of staying relevant in a dangerous world Botnst Off-Topic 0 12-20-2006 09:24 AM
    **FREE** w123 in the UK...follow the benz-world link... beau-crazy W123 E,CE,D,CD,TD,TE Class 6 02-20-2006 08:14 AM
    Free Speech in the USA ?? Cindy Sheehan arrested Saigon76nyc Off-Topic 45 02-02-2006 08:15 PM
    No Free Speech in U.S. Marsden Off-Topic 43 12-29-2005 05:26 PM
    free power tuning? Phade C208/A208 CLK-Class 10 10-22-2005 12:10 PM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome