Leader of the Free World gives speech warning of the agression of a dangerous Power - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 06:27 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Jul 2006
Vehicle: 1990 300E
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Copy/Paste....oh yeah you are so asstoot.

ftl is getting ready to defect to Russia, elau will be his bride.

The many years of cold war should make you aware of just how "awful" this trully is, Reagan must be rolling over. What a bunch of paranoid nonsense.

I do not see a line of Americans running to live elsewhere. You could lead the way, get more of you crybabies to leave the USA....solve the fuel problem.

Maybe ftl should hide behind his gun collection.....remember you won't be able to take those things just anywhere.....talk about being "on the fence". Are those voices getting louder? Are you pro gun, pro peace...or just a pro?

You are in a free country, its a damn shame you have no clue to do with that freedom.

Its all Americas fault for those poor terrorists bombing the hell out of everything not theirs. Germany should apologize for the '72 Munich massacre too. So sad that those poor terrorists had to blow up planes in Egypt. That disabled American on the cruise ship, in a wheelchair, what was he doing enjoying life, he was so wrong. Yes, America is the heavy here .

What a copy/paste dumb phuck you are.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 06:35 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 990 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by my90300E

The many years of cold war should make you aware of just how "awful" this trully is, Reagan must be rolling over. What a bunch of paranoid nonsense.

I do not see a line of Americans running to live elsewhere. You could lead the way, get more of you crybabies to leave the USA....solve the fuel problem.

Maybe ftl should hide behind his gun collection.....remember you won't be able to take those things just anywhere.....talk about being "on the fence". Are those voices getting louder? Are you pro gun, pro peace...or just a pro?

You are in a free country, its a damn shame you have no clue to do with that freedom.

Its all Americas fault for those poor terrorists bombing the hell out of everything not theirs. Germany should apologize for the '72 Munich massacre too. So sad that those poor terrorists had to blow up planes in Egypt. That disabled American on the cruise ship, in a wheelchair, what was he doing enjoying life, he was so wrong. Yes, America is the heavy here .

It's all about Israel isn't it? We must feel the guilt in our bloodstream so you feel like you accomplished something huh? Why do you mix topics together so everything end up being a spin for Israel? What does FTL or Elau have to do with Munich? or is that your only mode of building up a case? You are not doing a service for Israel this way.
post #13 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 06:51 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
It's all about Israel isn't it? We must feel the guilt in our bloodstream so you feel like you accomplished something huh? Why do you mix topics together so everything end up being a spin for Israel? What does FTL or Elau have to do with Munich? or is that your only mode of building up a case? You are not doing a service for Israel this way.
You need to re-read my post....wake the phuck up! Its about self preservation.

The topic is keeping a country free, that little girl is done, always has been, through superior firepower. You may not like that but fact and truth do not change.
post #14 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 06:57 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:

The topic is keeping a country free, that little girl is done, always has been, through superior firepower. You may not like that but fact and truth do not change.
May not like what?
post #15 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 06:59 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:

A good way to avoid hornet stings is to stop throwing rocks at their nest.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #16 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 07:03 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:

Hey you ass wipe, why are you imitating FTL's avatar? Can you come up with something original? What makes your copying better than FTL's cut and paste. Or is it because you like him so much you want to be just like him. Maybe you are his bitch. Bent over.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
post #17 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 07:04 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
A good way to avoid hornet stings is to stop throwing rocks at their nest.
Tell me Einstein.....how would you have handled the Japs in WWII. Peace talks? A big koom ba yah circle?

Hope that is not too much of a change of topic for professor kamiltoe.
post #18 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 07:08 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elau
Hey you ass wipe, why are you imitating FTL's avatar? Can you come up with something original? What makes your copying better than FTL's cut and paste. Or is it because you like him so much you want to be just like him. Maybe you are his bitch. Bent over.
That a donkey double dummy democrat. Ya like it wad sucker.

You wanna bend me over and play prison, you will be choking on your own little peepee.

Look ashamed and go home.
post #19 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 07:14 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Tell me Einstein.....how would you have handled the Japs in WWII. Peace talks? A big koom ba yah circle?

Hope that is not too much of a change of topic for professor kamiltoe.
The Japanese navy attacked us we attacked back now we are friends with Japan. You on the other hand you want a war of hate based on race and religion. We were not attacked by a country but then again the Taliban got what they deserved but Iraq is purely a fabrication so your buddies the war mongers can accomplish their goals using our boys while we pay for it too. Go ask Israel to pay for this shitty war with the Iraqi people if you have balls? I did not think so, now go crawl away away maggot!
post #20 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 07:23 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
The Japanese navy attacked us we attacked back now we are friends with Japan. You on the other hand you want a war Of course I do...who doesn't want war? of hate based on race and religionThey want you DEAD...what part do you fail to get?. We were not attacked by a country but then again the Taliban got what they deserved but Iraq is purely a fabrication so your buddies the war mongers can accomplish their goalsJust what are these goals? using our boys while we pay for it too. Go ask Israel to pay for this shitty war with the Iraqi people if you have balls? Yes 2 of them...why is that important to you?I did not think so, now go crawl away away maggot!
If we are so wrong to be in Iraq...why is al queada there to fight? Is it just a strange coinsidence that they are in Iraq?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in