Yea! Let's vote for Rudi, he's pro Gun Control! - Page 7 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 79 (permalink) Old 02-11-2007, 11:42 PM
Lifetime Premium Member
 
Shane's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: Taking my time on my ride
Location: north American continent
Posts: 41,768
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1795 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBenz94
I dont think so Prof, I dont hate anyone either, not even the guy who killed my brother.....its a waste of energy and direction there of, can't say I dont mind if he dies in jail but really I have more important things in life that take precedent over hate...my son, my wife, family friends etc.
That is smartest thing I have ever heard you say! Wish I could be so good.
Shane is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 79 (permalink) Old 02-12-2007, 03:50 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Bruce R.'s Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
Location: Near Washington, DC
Posts: 14,926
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ Benz
You do know FTL is not a Democrat?
As I see it, FoTL isn't much of anything, except maybe a blowhard.....

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon, the pigeon knocks over all the pieces, on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
Vladimir Putin

"They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?"
Paul Harvey 8/31/94


"The only people who have quick answers don't have the responsibility of making the decisions."
Justice Clarence Thomas
Bruce R. is offline  
post #63 of 79 (permalink) Old 02-12-2007, 04:41 AM
Forum Administrator
RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
 
Digmenow's Avatar
 
Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: 1981 380SL 151K: 2001 E320 4Matic Estate 147K: 2008 E350 Sport 4Matic 120K: 2005 S500 116K
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: 37,509
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1584 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce R.
As I see it, FoTL isn't much of anything, except maybe a blowhard.....
He's a 107 owner/driver. NEVER forget that fact.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Digmenow is online now  
post #64 of 79 (permalink) Old 02-12-2007, 04:54 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Bruce R.'s Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
Location: Near Washington, DC
Posts: 14,926
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digmenow
He's a 107 owner/driver. NEVER forget that fact.
The fact that he has decent tastes in cars, doesn't make up for the fact that he's a ranting, raving lunatic............

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon, the pigeon knocks over all the pieces, on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
Vladimir Putin

"They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?"
Paul Harvey 8/31/94


"The only people who have quick answers don't have the responsibility of making the decisions."
Justice Clarence Thomas
Bruce R. is offline  
post #65 of 79 (permalink) Old 02-12-2007, 05:02 AM
Forum Administrator
RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
 
Digmenow's Avatar
 
Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: 1981 380SL 151K: 2001 E320 4Matic Estate 147K: 2008 E350 Sport 4Matic 120K: 2005 S500 116K
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: 37,509
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1584 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce R.
The fact that he has decent tastes in cars, doesn't make up for the fact that he's a ranting, raving lunatic............
Imagine, if you will, the level of care and restoration that is engendered by that kind of passion.

Multiply by 2 = FTL's 280.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Digmenow is online now  
post #66 of 79 (permalink) Old 02-12-2007, 05:02 AM
Membership withdrawn by request
 
Von Vorschlag's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Location: the pale blue dot
Posts: 19,563
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1122 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce R.
The fact that he has decent tastes in cars, doesn't make up for the fact that he's a ranting, raving lunatic............
But Bruce all you do is rate and rave about FTL , if he had pigtails you'd be pulling them and running away like that girl you loved at school .
Von Vorschlag is offline  
post #67 of 79 (permalink) Old 02-12-2007, 06:22 AM
Forum Administrator
RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
 
Digmenow's Avatar
 
Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: 1981 380SL 151K: 2001 E320 4Matic Estate 147K: 2008 E350 Sport 4Matic 120K: 2005 S500 116K
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: 37,509
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1584 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Vorschlag
But Bruce all you do is rate and rave about FTL , if he had pigtails you'd be pulling them and running away like that girl you loved at school .
^^^
???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0133_EDIT8_0033.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	190.9 KB
ID:	116506  
Attached Images
 

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Digmenow is online now  
post #68 of 79 (permalink) Old 02-12-2007, 06:35 AM
Membership withdrawn by request
 
Von Vorschlag's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Location: the pale blue dot
Posts: 19,563
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1122 Post(s)
Rant rant rant OK , god damn spelling Nazi's . But am I wrong Dig ?
Von Vorschlag is offline  
post #69 of 79 (permalink) Old 02-12-2007, 07:43 AM
Forum Administrator
RC Colas® & Moon Pies®
 
Digmenow's Avatar
 
Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: 1981 380SL 151K: 2001 E320 4Matic Estate 147K: 2008 E350 Sport 4Matic 120K: 2005 S500 116K
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
Posts: 37,509
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1584 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Vorschlag
Rant rant rant OK , god damn spelling Nazi's . But am I wrong Dig ?
Rate, mate!


Thanks, Nao!

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Digmenow is online now  
post #70 of 79 (permalink) Old 02-12-2007, 07:48 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
FeelTheLove's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Location: Planet Houston
Posts: 28,829
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Most of these militia-types are consumed by their homoerotic fantasies. Hmm, feel the love Brucie!

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
FeelTheLove is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
Question on gun control my260e Off-Topic 72 01-24-2013 04:31 AM
Gun control... Check Codes Off-Topic 243 07-28-2006 12:17 AM
Vote Pro Life or. Pro Choice and Get $500 Gift Card!! tatto123 Off-Topic 3 12-31-2005 07:02 AM
OT - Poll - Vote for President! Let's see how SLK people are going to vote this election! NJ CoolBreeze R170 SLK-Class 32 11-02-2004 10:40 AM
Eibach Pro Springs and Pro Dampers? Anyone who has done it, looks? performance gains? gain of OEM? Guest (MBNZ) R170 SLK-Class 2 05-16-2002 08:22 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 

Title goes here

close
video goes here
description goes here. Read Full Story
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome