1992 Custom Lincoln Lsc"pirate" - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 02:13 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: 1993 300SEL (Sold) 2001 530i
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 7,217
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff7133
I Posted A Pic And Didn't Request You Or Anyone Else To Slap Me On My Back For What I Did On My Car, I Really Don't Care That You Don't Like My Car! I Built It For Me Not You! I Came On This Site To See And Hear New Things , Find Out Tech Info. Share Info. Okay You Don't Like It Great Get Over Yourself. What You Think Means Very Little To Me ! BUT I MUST ADMIT SOME REPLIES ARE VERY FUNNY !!!!!
Then why bother posting anything? Would you just like an empty thread? And WTF is with starting every word with a capital?! I'm not the one that needs to get over myself you are, you didn't like what I had to say about your car? Well comeon be a big boy and put the toys back in the sandbox.
NZ Benz is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #22 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 02:15 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
yoseyman's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
Location: 1313 Mockingbird lane
Posts: 9,689
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathrattle
Jeff7133
^^^^^
This gentleman would like to have a little chat with you, just as soon as he's done with Davey and Brucey.
yoseyman is offline  
post #23 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 02:19 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jillian80's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff7133
I Posted A Pic And Didn't Request You Or Anyone Else To Slap Me On My Back For What I Did On My Car, I Really Don't Care That You Don't Like My Car! I Built It For Me Not You! I Came On This Site To See And Hear New Things , Find Out Tech Info. Share Info. Okay You Don't Like It Great Get Over Yourself. What You Think Means Very Little To Me ! BUT I MUST ADMIT SOME REPLIES ARE VERY FUNNY !!!!!
Whoa there, skippy. Calm down. All noobs get run through the ringer here. No biggie.

Um...Isn't It A Pain In The Ass To Start Every Single Word With A Capital Letter?








Oh, yeah, that car is FUGLY.
Jillian80 is offline  
post #24 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 02:21 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: 1993 300SEL (Sold) 2001 530i
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 7,217
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian80
Whoa there, skippy. Calm down. All noobs get run through the ringer here. No biggie.

Um...Isn't It A Pain In The Ass To Start Every Single Word With A Capital Letter?








Oh, yeah, that car is FUGLY.
Thank God finally the voice of reason...well perhaps not reason. Hey Jilly!
NZ Benz is offline  
post #25 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 02:22 PM
Administratoris Emeritus
 
GeeS's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 44,915
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
All I wanna know is -- what's with the Proper Case Posts? It's Freakin' Me Out!

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
GeeS is offline  
post #26 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 02:23 PM
Cruise Control
 
Zeitgeist's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Location: Cascadia
Posts: 51,730
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1427 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
The first rule of BWOT is - you do not talk about BWOT. The second rule of BWOT is - you DO NOT talk about BWOT. Third rule of BWOT, someone yells Stop!, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule, only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule, one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule, no shirt, no shoes. Seventh rule, fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first night at BWOT, you have to fight.

Man, I see in BWOT the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
Zeitgeist is offline  
post #27 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 02:24 PM
jeff7133
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
You Are Right And It's Not Worth The Energy To Push The Keys
post #28 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 02:25 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
yoseyman's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
Location: 1313 Mockingbird lane
Posts: 9,689
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
iT mUST bE a bITCH tO tYPE eVEY wORD lIKE tHAT
yoseyman is offline  
post #29 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 02:25 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jillian80's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist
The first rule of BWOT is - you do not talk about BWOT. The second rule of BWOT is - you DO NOT talk about BWOT. Third rule of BWOT, someone yells Stop!, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule, only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule, one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule, no shirt, no shoes. Seventh rule, fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first night at BWOT, you have to fight.

Man, I see in BWOT the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
Very Impressive, Z!

BTW, Ed Norton was waaaaaaaaaay hotter than Brad Pitt in that movie.

Last edited by Jillian80; 01-28-2007 at 02:32 PM.
Jillian80 is offline  
post #30 of 65 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 02:26 PM
Cruise Control
 
Zeitgeist's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Location: Cascadia
Posts: 51,730
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1427 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Not mine, actually, but it seems to fit the bill.
Zeitgeist is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    1992 350gd "knock"?? avantwe G-Class 1 07-25-2006 11:48 PM
    R170 "V6" custom exhaust system. OJwerks R170 SLK-Class 10 06-17-2006 11:42 AM
    R170 "V6" custom exhaust system. OJwerks R170 SLK-Class 0 06-14-2006 06:08 PM
    Semi-OT: one of a Kind, Custom "SLK CIVIC" on ebay... :- ( !!! Dave OH R170 SLK-Class 7 12-13-2002 11:04 AM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome