SCAM MERCEDES BENZ DEALERS not giving LOANERS ANYMORE ? WTF IS WRONG WITH THAT ? - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-23-2007, 09:11 AM
Will Moderate For Cigars

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
I'll assume you were not in a managerial position...
Looks like he's seeing it from a customer's perspective. Maybe managers need to change the way they think.

2005 S430 4Matic 'Morton' W220.183 • 722.671 Rest in Peace

Bells and whistles are thorns and thistles.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-23-2007, 09:13 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Managers work for the owner. It is a dictatorship, not a democracy.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-23-2007, 09:24 AM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Why is it when I go to my indy and he says you need new brakes, he replaces the brakes yet when I go to the dealer, I'm told the brakes were rendered faulty due to a Turgle relay that caused undue stress to the Sheussleman arm?

post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-23-2007, 09:38 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2003
Vehicle: 2001 Jaguar XJR, 1994 E320(sold)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
I'll assume you were not in a managerial position...
You guys are asses!!! LOL I managed the rental car unit at Ford and I was the manager of the Parts department at the Chrysler Plymouth(dead) Dodge dealership and worked closely with the Service manager.

My Car WOO HOO...... Now SOLD
New car.... 2001 Jaguar XJR!!!!

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-23-2007, 09:42 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillKill
Why is it when I go to my indy and he says you need new brakes, he replaces the brakes yet when I go to the dealer, I'm told the brakes were rendered faulty due to a Turgle relay that caused undue stress to the Sheussleman arm?
Ahhhh -- in the industry, those are known as "Loeberisms".

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-23-2007, 04:18 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2004
Vehicle: 2005 E320 CDI, 1995 E300D, 2002 Avalanche
Viti MB Center in Tiverton RI has 35 drivers and 60 loaners on site. I don't even think they have a waiting area. You call or email your SA and a loaner comes to you, with the driver taking back your car. No restrictions.
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 01-24-2007, 04:06 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: RRS S/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_benz
This is crazy. I bought my car from Mercedes Benz of North Haven, and I live in Manhattan and MB of Manhattan is telling me I cannot recieve a loaner vehicle unless I purchased the automobile there. I use to be able to get a loaner vehicle, but now they changed the rule. I checked several other MB dealers and they say the same thing. What type of BS is this ? I have an 05 C55 I purchased for a good price in CT but MB Manhattan expects for me to just wait 5 days until my car is finished. I dont want to drive back to CT just so I can get a loaner vehicle. On top of that they also charging $30 fee for fuel and cleaning that must be paid upon reciet of loaner at MB New Haven. This is just rediculous. I drive an expensive luxury automobile, and their is something wrong with it I cant get a loaner unless it was purchased there, and If I go back to where I purchased it from they are charging me a fee. This is just out right BS. I feel like getting rid of my car now. This is such a total inconvience. This type of mess helps dealers lose potential customers. The customer service has gone down on MB part. Why do they do this ? Has anyone else experienced this. This should end. What difference does it make whether or not you purchased the automobile there or not ? They still get paid. This is outright lame.
Ahhh, the infamous c230_617...Considering you don't live anywhere near NYC, I'd say you're full of shit. Perhaps you were referring to a Boston dealer? I'd bet my next paycheck you don't even have a C55. After all, why would you buy a C55 with all the problems you had with your C230? Maybe you can tell us what its like to be banned so many times from one forum and still come back for more? Does you life suck that badly where you have absolutely nothing better to do?

NYC
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in