LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-20-2007, 11:13 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ Benz
Thanks, I will and I'll enjoy my universal heathcare too.
We have universal healthcare in the United States. Anyone can go into a hospital and get free care. The care that a Guatemalen illegally in the US gets at LA County Hospital FOR FREE is among the best in the world.

LA County women and children's hospital, for example, delivers something like 4000 babies a year and almost none of the mothers are even US citizens. They don't pay a nickel.

It is Universal Health Insurance that we don't have. Those of us who work and pay for private insurance subsidize the rest with our premiums and tax dollars.

Our infant mortality rate and life expectancy rate are shockingly close to New Zealand's considering the rate of violence in some of our "diverse communities".

Gang members killing each other and women coming accross the border with no pre-natal care (from third world countries) just in time to have their babies...all of that and we are still about the same.

I'd be asking how that could be if I lived in New Zealand or Canada or the UK.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-20-2007, 11:41 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: 1993 300SEL (Sold) 2001 530i
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveN007
We have universal healthcare in the United States. Anyone can go into a hospital and get free care. The care that a Guatemalen illegally in the US gets at LA County Hospital FOR FREE is among the best in the world.

LA County women and children's hospital, for example, delivers something like 4000 babies a year and almost none of the mothers are even US citizens. They don't pay a nickel.

It is Universal Health Insurance that we don't have. Those of us who work and pay for private insurance subsidize the rest with our premiums and tax dollars.

Our infant mortality rate and life expectancy rate are shockingly close to New Zealand's considering the rate of violence in some of our "diverse communities".

Gang members killing each other and women coming accross the border with no pre-natal care (from third world countries) just in time to have their babies...all of that and we are still about the same.

I'd be asking how that could be if I lived in New Zealand or Canada or the UK.
Yea thats true we have a huge underclass problem in NZ. Sadly it seems no amount of government spending will help that and people need to start helping themselves.
post #43 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-21-2007, 12:07 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat
^^^^
Shane,

You said what you said for everyone to read. It is plain as day, go run down your home country with some foreigners to make a buck, me, I am not made that way. If you had treated the American customers with some respect and gave themm value for money then you would not be so hard up and having to suck up to these forgeigners. Although Indonesia is 1 of the most corrupt countres in Asia, I never compromised myself for a buck, but youth these days not taught good values, honesty, honor or integrety in the home, well you cannot expect much out of someone raised like that.

Your hypocrisy runs so deep it is difficult to take you serious. But I will for the sake of a good flame war continue this charade, you flagrant, flatulent, flailing, moron. I have lost more $ than gained by being straight forward and honest. I just don't see the total benefit of giving up everything for any one thing, like monetary gain, that is one sure way to knock your balance off, kinda pay the price but never count the cost cliche', blah, blah, blah. But yet here you are questioning my integrity when you do not know me or really anyone else on this forum.

So...

Maybe you can stop with the broad, guessing game, generalizations and grab a valid arguing point and stick to it? Don't make me do it for you!
post #44 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-21-2007, 12:55 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane
If I didn't blast the USA in front of my European associates I would get no business nor invites. Even more sad is that I generally agree with them regarding Americas recently deserved reputation. I have to start conversations with apologies for Bush and for myself being from Texas. I soon gain their trust this way. I do not mind Bush bashing, but take it too far and I will turn on you without fail. They respect this as well. They are just like us after all.

But yet here you are questioning my integrity when you do not know me or really anyone else on this forum.

So...

Maybe you can stop with the broad, guessing game, generalizations and grab a valid arguing point and stick to it? Don't make me do it for you!
No I not only question your integrity but your ethics, your honesty, your morals and your principles and not only yours but your parents as well to have raised such a piece of shit to say and actually do and admit to these misdeeds on a public forum. Although I do not know you I know what you said above, does not take a PHD in English Lit to read those words of betrayal. If you think so highly of your words above then write a letter with those words above to the editor to the local paper where everybody knows you and your family and sign your name to it but I say you do not have the balls to do that unless you are writing to Le Monde, Les Echos or Der Speigel.

I am not guessing, your first line of the highlighted text says it ALL you fucking traitor.
post #45 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-21-2007, 12:57 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: '90 560SEL, V8 Landcruiser, Toyota S/Wagon
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ Benz
Yea thats true we have a huge underclass problem in NZ. Sadly it seems no amount of government spending will help that and people need to start helping themselves.
New Zealands underclass problem is thanks to a nanny government that wants to dictate how, when and where we wipe our arses while providing the paper to do it with from gross over taxation of anyone who earns a $.
post #46 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-21-2007, 01:09 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimpton
New Zealands underclass problem is thanks to a nanny government that wants to dictate how, when and where we wipe our arses while providing the paper to do it with from gross over taxation of anyone who earns a $.
I agree whilst the govt does provide decent health care they spend money like there is no tomorrow, the social welfare programs they have implimented have cast a massive drift net over a huge area of society and it's the rest of us who pay, we still are however a relatively low tax country.
post #47 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-21-2007, 01:09 AM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat
No I not only question your integrity but your ethics, your honesty, your morals and your principles and not only yours but your parents as well to have raised such a piece of shit to say and actually do and admit to these misdeeds on a public forum. Although I do not know you I know what you said above, does not take a PHD in English Lit to read those words of betrayal. If you think so highly of your words above then write a letter with those words above to the editor to the local paper where everybody knows you and your family and sign your name to it but I say you do not have the balls to do that unless you are writing to Le Monde, Les Echos or Der Speigel.

I am not guessing, your first line of the highlighted text says it ALL you fucking traitor.

You MOTHERFUCKING, NUTCASE ASSHOLE, now you stoop so low as to insult my parents? I will not accept this as they are the best and you have no clue what the hell you are saying or talking about. Have you no trace of decency? You no longer live here and yet you pass high and mighty judgments on those that do live here and like it but feel free to criticize it for future improvement. GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU OUTRAGEOUS PIECE OF SHIT! I will criticize this country because I love it and for TRAITORS like you who question me and cannot thoroughly read anything, I have no pity. I would not take this much further if I was you.

Last edited by Shane; 01-21-2007 at 01:24 AM.
post #48 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-21-2007, 01:12 AM
~BANNED~

You are the traitor to the USA who leaves and then picks fights with those who care enough to stay and work for an improvement. You make me sick.
post #49 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-21-2007, 01:13 AM
~BANNED~

Get your wife to strap the dildo on, you seem to be in heat.
post #50 of 63 (permalink) Old 01-21-2007, 01:18 AM
BenzWorld Elite

"I have here in my hand a list, which was passed to me today showing that BW off topic is infested with anti American Communists and other members of international communist orginisations. ROFL

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in