post #21 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 12:56 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ Benz
I know who Moon is he blames the Jews for killing Jesus and says the holocaust was "payback" your right hes a loon, but I will say is that you are just as one eyed as him but from the other end of the spectrum.
You're just to stupid to follow the logic of what intelligent people have to say. Shouldn't you be over at Rex's site bashing Benzworld? Fuck you, you alien bastard

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 01:02 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BNZ
__________________________________________________ _

NZ BENZ " but I will say is that you are just as one eyed as him but from the other end of the spectrum."

Don't bait FTL he's on vacation ! !

-
We should have let the Japs have the bloody sheep fuckers. I'd like to see how much they'd be getting paid to cut up the sushi.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

post #23 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 01:07 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: 1993 300SEL (Sold) 2001 530i
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
You're just to stupid to follow the logic of what intelligent people have to say. Shouldn't you be over at Rex's site bashing Benzworld? Fuck you, you alien bastard
Well, need I say more, that sounds like the comments of a rational, logical and intelligent person.
post #24 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 01:16 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Predictable as rain, here it is on the Drudge Report, far left column:

DRUDGE REPORT 2007®

post #25 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 01:27 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2005
Vehicle: 1993 300SEL (Sold) 2001 530i
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Predictable as rain, here it is on the Drudge Report, far left column:

DRUDGE REPORT 2007®
I'm sorry I don't know what your getting at, I used to think that regardless of political views you were an intelligent person, sadly your just another loud mouth American who cannot accept that the United States is not the centre of the world, but rather it is the centre of the US which by the way people like you act might as well be it's own planet.
post #26 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 02:42 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Rev Moon is one of the biggest financiers of far, far right causes in the US. His paper loses money every year, he keeps it in business not to make money, but to make propaganda.

Wake up, you've been had. Next question, what it the unemployment rate on American Samoa?

Hint:
American Samoa Unemployment rate - Economy

30%! Thirty fucking percent! That would be like, the highest fucking unemployment rate in the US. Sounds like someone was smart enough to keep Star Kist from packing it up and moving it's operations over to Jakarta's neighborhood, where they could pay them ten cents an hour, they ain't exactly mining the tuna out of the ground there, are they? It never fails, you see this right wing bullshit running on Drudge, on the Moonie Paper,on Newsmax, you notice the major news services are not covering it, and when you really look into it, you find out why. Just more Swiftboating, from people who have no real issues to stand on.
Point taken FTL, but it seems the radical right are not the only picking up tihs story:
Investors.com
Today in Investor's Business Daily stock analysis and business news

CNSNews
</title> <met

Boston Globe
With bangs of gavel, Frank lays down law - The Boston Globe

US News & World Report
USNews.com: Political Bulletin: Friday, January 12, 2007

And 1 more site that carries this story and just for you FTL so you can get some REAL news while away from the mainland log in to here Read in Good Health, preferably after you digest your blood pressure medicine
Democrat Implosion Begins: Pelosi Exempts StarKist from Minimum Wage
post #27 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 07:36 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Vehicle: '01 C320
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
"but it seems the radical right are not the only picking up tihs story"
Your sampling is terrible Jakarta!
The IBD editorial page is about as radical right wing as you can get. I almost want to cancel my subscription because of it.
CNSNews is is a division of the Media Research Center and the Media Research Center bills itself as the leader in documenting, exposing, and neutralizing liberal media bias -- not exactly a balanced politicla viewpoint.
The Boston Globe piece is much more balanced and the US News guy is a lazy reporter who merely regurgitated the times column.

All in all if the source of the Dems deceit and hypocrisy lies in Samoa, I can't think its that big of a deal. There will be abuses that are worth getting outraged over in due time Jakarta. Be patient buddy.
post #28 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 07:41 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
I see Pelosi, I smell tuna. Why is that?
post #29 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 07:42 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist
I don't think we can expect any more or less from either "major" party. They're both corrupt to the core. Until we have some real independent political opposition, this sort of hypocrisy will be absorbed into accepted rules of normal conduct.
Something fishy in Cali.

B
post #30 of 45 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 07:49 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: May 2006
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ Benz
I'm sorry I don't know what your getting at, I used to think that regardless of political views you were an intelligent person, sadly your just another loud mouth American who cannot accept that the United States is not the centre of the world, but rather it is the centre of the US which by the way people like you act might as well be it's own planet.
I gave up on having any reasonable discussions with him when he revealed the US was in effect brainwashing its people in preperation for mass arrests of liberals. Most Americans are not as extremist as this one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in