MODERATORS and ADMINISTRATORS - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 08:16 PM
Avi Horowitz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
im Avi Horowitz, come with me if you want to live, Goy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 08:17 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by maine_coon
I would be extremely surprised if it was you Prof.
Hell no, I don't even believe that it is Kamil anymore. This guy is too much of an idiot; I am certain it's that nazi guy.
DP is offline  
post #33 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 08:18 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jillian80's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
The answer is no, but why did you suspect me? Is it because I don't agree that AIPAC should be controlling our foreign policies vis a vis the Middle East? Does my opinion put me in the bag of suspect trolls because someone is making fun of the Jews?
I didn't suspect you, because I never really thought about it. It was another member who opened my eyes to the possibility that you were Avi, so I asked you.

Why are you so worried about it? What I think doesn't count for much, anyway.
Jillian80 is offline  
post #34 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 08:20 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
yoseyman's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
Location: 1313 Mockingbird lane
Posts: 9,689
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
Hell no, I don't even believe that it is Kamil anymore. This guy is too much of an idiot; I am certain it's that nazi guy.

I agree, with the wording of his desire to cut people, I think you are right.
yoseyman is offline  
post #35 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 08:20 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian80
I didn't suspect you, because I never really thought about it. It was another member who opened my eyes to the possibility that you were Avi, so I asked you.

Why are you so worried about it? What I think doesn't count for much, anyway.
What you think does count because I respect you.
Since when you listened to guage?
DP is offline  
post #36 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 08:26 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jillian80's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
What you think does count because I respect you.
Thank you. RBAY.

Quote:
Since when you listened to guage?
Never.
Jillian80 is offline  
post #37 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 08:33 PM
Moderator
 
gerkebi's Avatar
 
Date registered: Oct 2005
Vehicle: 107, 115, 116, 123, 124, 126
Location: E-I-E-I-Ohio
Posts: 5,920
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I don't think it's TK anymore, either. Sorry man, you go to the mountains and I accuse you because you're out of touch...my bad.
gerkebi is offline  
post #38 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 08:40 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
barberhauler's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,950
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DROP YOUR COCKS AND GRAB YOUR SOCKS.

This whining is boring as hell.
barberhauler is offline  
post #39 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 09:04 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianml
Where the heck are you? Why is Avi Horowitz still here? Why was benz_world_player banned almost immediately after joining, yet our cries and pleas to have Avi Horowitz banned been left unnoticed?

I'm beginning to think this Avi Horowitz character is just a mole from the site administration team. That's why no action has been taken against him.

Not only has this gone too far, but it's ruining the forum experience for all us who used to enjoy Benzworld and the somewhat civil debates we had here.

Ever since you-know-what, this site has gone downhill, real far down. Is this site trying to follow the footsteps of Mercedes-Benz themselves? I don't think that's the case. Mercedes-Benz has somewhat improved over time, yet I see no sign of that from this forum.

I know one of the special traits of this forum is that we're free to say what we want (for the most part) and express our opinions, but that can only go so far and for so long.

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER NOW.
I think your outrage is focused on the wrong people. You and a handful of other screamers have, IMO, created this situation by reinforcing wackos who appear here from time to time. Nowhere in your diatribe do you offer a good reason to ban the latest wacko--except that he annoys people. I don't feel that's a banning offense, but I could be wrong.

Don't believe everything you think

Last edited by Jayhawk; 01-07-2007 at 09:10 PM.
Jayhawk is offline  
post #40 of 60 (permalink) Old 01-07-2007, 09:06 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,543
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
I think your outrage is focused on the wrong people. You and a handful of other screamers have, IMO, created this situation by reinforcing wackos who appear here from time to time. Nowhere in your diatribe do offer a good reason to ban the latest wacko--except that he annoys people. I don't feel that's a banning offense, but I could be wrong.
Yes, Jay, you are wrong, for the reasons too obvious to mention.

Guess what, we are not in Kansas anymore.
maine_coon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    A little question for the moderators AstroSilver BenzWorld Help 2 10-03-2005 08:53 AM
    Thank You Moderators! dragonrpc W203 C32 AMG, C55 AMG 0 10-13-2004 05:13 PM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome