Stupid Redneck Morons - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 77 (permalink) Old 12-30-2006, 11:38 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZ Benz
I'd rather not have one built next to me, don't they generate quite a bit of noise from the prayers?
I would say this will be dictated by the local ordanances but here with the Idul Adha holiday last night is one of the nights of the year that the Mosque starts broadcasting their sermons at 1800 at night and does not stop until 0700 the next morning. We do not have 1 near our house but the sound filters down the valley where our house sits and I got up last night around 0400 to take a leak and I could hear at least 25 to 30 of them filtering down the valley. For me it goes in 1 ear and out the other but some these dumbass expats come here and rent a house for USD 2000 to 3000 a month (all of the lease is paid in advance as it is standard practice here) and down not check the nieghborhood for the nearest Mosque and then get woken up at 0400 the next morning only to find out over that back wall down the road is a mosque with the speakers pointed right at the new guy who just moved in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 77 (permalink) Old 12-30-2006, 11:40 PM
~BANNED~

I know he said his family lived there for 100 years but he may have to bite the big one and sell it for a premium of course to 1 of those big money Muslims that will gladly pay him 25 to 50% over market value to live next to the Mosque
post #13 of 77 (permalink) Old 12-30-2006, 11:42 PM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcat1134
And yet Catholics still struggle daily.

Oh, that's right, we're talking about Muslims.
Oh fuck me dead, don't start this or the Jews are going to smell this thread out and tell about how they have been persecuted since Hitler.
post #14 of 77 (permalink) Old 12-31-2006, 12:05 AM
BenzWorld Member

Vehicle: 1980 300D
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh it's alright, I'm half cathloic. But then again, I'm not religious, not atheist, just not religious.

People usually get me on this one "So, you do or don't believe in god?"

I do. I believe we're here for a reason, but I'm not going into detail. Just remember to put your family before The Book, which ever yours may be.

1979 300D - 196K miles
post #15 of 77 (permalink) Old 12-31-2006, 12:21 AM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Oh it's alright, I'm half cathloic. But then again, I'm not religious, not atheist, just not religious.

I do. I believe we're here for a reason, but I'm not going into detail. Just remember to put your family before The Book, which ever yours may be.
Am I religious, Yes and No. I have not been to a church since 14 (some 35 years ago) and not been in a Mosque since I converted in 1997 to get engaged to a Muslim at the time. My feelings are that there is God and a Heaven and a Hell and we all have to answer to God about what we have done on this earth once we die and meet our maker but I also believe we all pray to the same God we just do it in different ways. As for my family, they are above all else.
post #16 of 77 (permalink) Old 12-31-2006, 01:38 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Not pretty but it looks like democracy is working.
post #17 of 77 (permalink) Old 12-31-2006, 07:28 AM
Will Moderate For Cigars

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamiL
I like this guy. Shit, I wouldn't want a MOSQUE built next to my house either. He has the right to express his belief as to what gets built by his house.

Just the other day I actually got a Muslim girl to eat some fried ham again. She said she really enjoyed it and that was her first time doing it. (*this is the second Muslim girl that I got to eat pork, wonder if I'm going to hell).
Slather your cock in bacon grease and get her to suck it. Then I'd say you'd be on a spit next to your Muslim squeeze and roasted by the caring hoof of the devil.

2005 S430 4Matic 'Morton' W220.183 • 722.671 Rest in Peace

Bells and whistles are thorns and thistles.
post #18 of 77 (permalink) Old 12-31-2006, 08:17 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
Quote:

you are agnostic
post #19 of 77 (permalink) Old 12-31-2006, 08:21 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: May 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat
I would say this will be dictated by the local ordanances but here with the Idul Adha holiday last night is one of the nights of the year that the Mosque starts broadcasting their sermons at 1800 at night and does not stop until 0700 the next morning. We do not have 1 near our house but the sound filters down the valley where our house sits and I got up last night around 0400 to take a leak and I could hear at least 25 to 30 of them filtering down the valley. For me it goes in 1 ear and out the other but some these dumbass expats come here and rent a house for USD 2000 to 3000 a month (all of the lease is paid in advance as it is standard practice here) and down not check the nieghborhood for the nearest Mosque and then get woken up at 0400 the next morning only to find out over that back wall down the road is a mosque with the speakers pointed right at the new guy who just moved in.
I have spent time in some cities that I don't believe you could get away from being in direct earshot of them. I would think Istanbul has to have the highest number of Mosques per square mile of any city. I have never vandalized anyones property in my life but... If one were to locate next to me and start up broadcasting in the middle of the night, they better have plenty of spare speakers.
post #20 of 77 (permalink) Old 12-31-2006, 08:34 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoseyman
you are agnostic
I could agnostic but I just can't make the commitment.

B
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in