BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Jul 2006
Vehicle: 1990 300E
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
That's Jillian, TK and the boss...
GS, You telling me thats the wrestler....? Sweet!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 261 (permalink) Old 12-24-2006, 05:49 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
That's Jillian, TK and the boss...
post #43 of 261 (permalink) Old 12-24-2006, 10:13 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Jul 2006
Vehicle: 1990 300E
hey adof......what the fuck did you get for christmas?

I will pray for your sorry ass....I'm done.
post #44 of 261 (permalink) Old 12-24-2006, 10:41 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
This guy is even a loser at being a Nazi.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #45 of 261 (permalink) Old 12-25-2006, 03:06 AM
CH4S Artist

Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
Catchy tune, but whad he say?
It goes like "Adolf you old Nazi pig why don't you capitulate" and so on.
post #46 of 261 (permalink) Old 12-25-2006, 03:15 AM
CH4S Artist

Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Eichmann
merry christmas to u to Teutone, its a shame ur surrounded by Juden and pussy Krauts, we need to back the NPD and bring back the old-Germany of the past, enough of this cultural-diversification bullshit, also you people hate your own brethren, once i stay Strong Germany all of you mention Hitler, we have to do better than him, make an even MORE powerful reich that would make even the fuhrer jealous

I HAVE A DREAM, THAT ONE DAY WE WILL UNITE AGAIN AND FORM A FOURTH REICH
Does your micro wave come with wheels?
Did people close to you get hurt in WW2?
Did they by any chance fall off a watch tower?
Attached Images

post #47 of 261 (permalink) Old 12-25-2006, 06:44 AM
Adolf Eichmann

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
ahaha ja it is the Final Solution Part 2, also just do what the juden do: for the most part, They dont marry with anyone except juden. so RUN that CULTURAL bullshit by them, as they are more RACIST than Nazis. try to get a nigger to marry a kike first, (will NEVER happen).

The jude spreads this Cultural Bullshit through our countries to allow an intermixing of the white race, while they, for THEMSELVES dont endorse it. this is the reason why now u have niggers marrying German girls. soon youll have people marrying their dogs, etc, this is the agenda that the jude spreads in our countries, to fuck up our culture and ways of life while they adamantly protect theirs

you can do two things:
1. Awww lets feel sorry for the juden, they are nice people, (haha) and follow their orders out of guilt
2. take charge of the Land and create a truly wonderful homogeneous and powerful Germany.

The juden mention millions of times how they got killed in WW2, does anyone mention how many Germans were killed? or are the juden more "precious" than the Germans? dont fall for their propaganda, its time you krauts got your act together and stop calling everyone whos a German nationalist a nazi. nazis are gone. it is time we build on their legacy and foundation and ideology so they too would look up to us.

also vereinigte staaten is more nationalist, expansionist, war-making countrie than Germany was, yet everyone in that country supports them and all soldiers, generals, are heros. However, in old Germany you immediatly brand Adolf Eichmann and his superiors as evil people, etc. They fought for your country to defend and expand it, as Germany has not many natural resources, and you do not even show the smallest sign of respect to them. (you seem to show MORE respect to the juden than to them, which is very puzzling to me) The japanese fought sidebyside with Germany, yet they honor their WW2 generals, etc. they do NOT betray the soldiers that fought for them in WW2. you Krauts seem to be doing that

so krauts, u should know that it is the juden who give you a bad image throughout the world with their propaganda films, etc. it is NOT me, i am just looking after your country's interests, we have one blood one country, dont attack me but instead attack our country's enemies, as we have not YET eliminated them all.

vielen dank
post #48 of 261 (permalink) Old 12-25-2006, 07:19 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
Why join a forum just to see how long it takes to get banned. If you don't agree, or like the participants stay away.
post #49 of 261 (permalink) Old 12-25-2006, 08:50 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
ahaha ja it is the Final Solution Part 2, also just do what the juden do: for the most part, They dont marry with anyone except juden. so RUN that CULTURAL bullshit by them, as they are more RACIST than Nazis. try to get a nigger to marry a kike first, (will NEVER happen).

The jude spreads this Cultural Bullshit through our countries to allow an intermixing of the white race, while they, for THEMSELVES dont endorse it. this is the reason why now u have niggers marrying German girls. soon youll have people marrying their dogs, etc, this is the agenda that the jude spreads in our countries, to fuck up our culture and ways of life while they adamantly protect theirs

you can do two things:
1. Awww lets feel sorry for the juden, they are nice people, (haha) and follow their orders out of guilt
2. take charge of the Land and create a truly wonderful homogeneous and powerful Germany.

The juden mention millions of times how they got killed in WW2, does anyone mention how many Germans were killed? or are the juden more "precious" than the Germans? dont fall for their propaganda, its time you krauts got your act together and stop calling everyone whos a German nationalist a nazi. nazis are gone. it is time we build on their legacy and foundation and ideology so they too would look up to us.

also vereinigte staaten is more nationalist, expansionist, war-making countrie than Germany was, yet everyone in that country supports them and all soldiers, generals, are heros. However, in old Germany you immediatly brand Adolf Eichmann and his superiors as evil people, etc. They fought for your country to defend and expand it, as Germany has not many natural resources, and you do not even show the smallest sign of respect to them. (you seem to show MORE respect to the juden than to them, which is very puzzling to me) The japanese fought sidebyside with Germany, yet they honor their WW2 generals, etc. they do NOT betray the soldiers that fought for them in WW2. you Krauts seem to be doing that

so krauts, u should know that it is the juden who give you a bad image throughout the world with their propaganda films, etc. it is NOT me, i am just looking after your country's interests, we have one blood one country, dont attack me but instead attack our country's enemies, as we have not YET eliminated them all.

vielen dank
You have friends here.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #50 of 261 (permalink) Old 12-25-2006, 09:55 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Quote:

you can do two things:

vielen dank
Does anyone have a direct line to the president to forward this on? Sounds like his type of guy, all they need to do is substitute a couple of races and he is spot on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in