LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #141 of 261 (permalink) Old 12-26-2006, 03:24 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2002
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by guage
Unlike you, I'd rather be over him than under!
Ah, feel the prejudice! What sexual preference am I again? I keep forgetting...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #142 of 261 (permalink) Old 12-26-2006, 03:40 PM
guage

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
quote=Professor]Are you siding with Adolph because FTL does not agree with him? No. They are very similar in what they say.

Adolph here has stepped beyond what's considered free speech by threatening a member here because of his perceived background.So has FTL on many different occasions.

You cannot equate FTL to Adolph unless your dislike of FTL is really hatred.Both spew hate to posters they disagree with.

By the way just because I don't like what you say does not mean I hate you. Besides I don't really dislike you as a person but

I dislike what you falsely stand for and what you genuinely believe is the right course for our country to take to secure its future.

Why is it, that what I stand is false?
I agree very strongly with the way our President has chosen to respond after the attack on our nation.
He has picked the battle of his liking and has explained it in terms that I understand and agree with.
post #143 of 261 (permalink) Old 12-26-2006, 03:45 PM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
[quote=guage][quote=Professor]Are you siding with Adolph because FTL does not agree with him? No. They are very similar in what they say.
Prof: Prove it, I have never heard FTL call a group of people the way this guy did not demanding that they must be exterminated. You will have to show where FTL said anything like that

Adolph here has stepped beyond what's considered free speech by threatening a member here because of his perceived background.So has FTL on many different occasions.
Prof: Huh, has he threatened you because of some group you belong to? Has he promised to dissect you and cut off your limbs? Saying fk you is a totally different game.

You cannot equate FTL to Adolph unless your dislike of FTL is really hatred.Both spew hate to posters they disagree with.
Prof: You must really hate FTL

By the way just because I don't like what you say does not mean I hate you. Besides I don't really dislike you as a person but

I dislike what you falsely stand for and what you genuinely believe is the right course for our country to take to secure its future.

Why is it, that what I stand is false?
I agree very strongly with the way our President has chosen to respond after the attack on our nation.
He has picked the battle of his liking and has explained it in terms that I understand and agree with.

Prof: You stand for false patriotism.
It's all and well when we support our troops but to use that as leverage to separate people you disagree with as unpatriotic and widely accuse people of their "hatred" towards our troops is irresponsible.
Do you really believe that we attacked Iraq because it was responsible for 911?
Yes he explained it in terms you understand and agree with, that is very true. How come I did not understand him or agree with him?

post #144 of 261 (permalink) Old 12-26-2006, 03:46 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Guage
"I agree very strongly with the way our President has chosen to respond after the attack on our nation.
He has picked the battle of his liking and has explained it in terms that I understand and agree with."

Pay attention baby, your President is talking to you.
Attached Images

post #145 of 261 (permalink) Old 12-26-2006, 04:03 PM
guage

Prof: Prove it, I have never heard FTL call a group of people the way this guy did not demanding that they must be exterminated. You will have to show where FTL said anything like that
Just the other day he said that the Russians should be incinerated

Prof: Huh, has he threatened you because of some group you belong to? Has he promised to dissect you and cut off your limbs? Saying fk you is a totally different game.He threatens people all the time on here who oppose his views, how many other people on here have threaten to kill another forum member?

It's all and well when we support our troops but to use that as leverage to separate people you disagree with as unpatriotic and widely accuse people of their "hatred" towards our troops is irresponsible.

The only person I've accused of
hating our troops is Elau, and I used his own quotes to back it up.
But it's not irresponsible to assimilate Bush to Nazi's and to call him a murder
and our troops child killers and suckers?

Do you really believe that we attacked Iraq because it was responsible for 911?Not directly but as a part of the WOT.
Yes he explained it in terms you understand and agree with, that is very true. How come I did not understand him or agree with him?Because you formed a different opinion!

[/quote]
post #146 of 261 (permalink) Old 12-26-2006, 04:14 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
[quote=guage]Prof: Prove it, I have never heard FTL call a group of people the way this guy did not demanding that they must be exterminated. You will have to show where FTL said anything like that
Put it in context

Prof: Huh, has he threatened you because of some group you belong to? Has he promised to dissect you and cut off your limbs? Saying fk you is a totally different game.He threatens people all the time on here who oppose his views, how many other people on here have threaten to kill another forum member?
Did he threaten to dismember anyone?

But it's not irresponsible to assimilate Bush to Nazi's and to call him a murder
Do you really believe that Elau hates the troops?

Do you really believe that we attacked Iraq because it was responsible for 911?Not directly but as a part of the WOT.
WOT, you mean War On Terror? It has been proven that Iraq had nothing to do with 911 so where does Iraq fit in this WOT? Maybe if you mean now, then who's fault is that? Do you think the right course of action for the Iraqis once occupied was to bend over to us or is their resistance ligitimate if we never intended to really help them? Prove to me that we had a plan to help Iraq post Saddam. If you can't, then it is simple, we went there to fuck them.

Yes he explained it in terms you understand and agree with, that is very true. How come I did not understand him or agree with him?Because you formed a different opinion!
Rightly so and it is protected by the first amendment or is that out the window because our emperor said so? Do you think I am unpatriotic?

post #147 of 261 (permalink) Old 12-26-2006, 04:17 PM
guage

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathrattle
Guage
"I agree very strongly with the way our President has chosen to respond after the attack on our nation.
He has picked the battle of his liking and has explained it in terms that I understand and agree with."

Pay attention baby, your President is talking to you.
That's right and I like him.
post #148 of 261 (permalink) Old 12-26-2006, 04:23 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
What is it that you give?
Did you have to ask?

Don't believe everything you think
post #149 of 261 (permalink) Old 12-26-2006, 04:24 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
Did you have to ask?
Do you know?
post #150 of 261 (permalink) Old 12-26-2006, 04:26 PM
guage

Put it in context

Did he threaten to dismember anyone?No, just to put a bullet in his skull, or the usual, I'll punch you in the face.Threat is a threat.

Do you really believe that Elau hates the troops?I did not put the words in his mouth.

WOT, you mean War On Terror? It has been proven that Iraq had nothing to do with 911 so where does Iraq fit in this WOT? Maybe if you mean now, then who's fault is that? Do you think the right course of action for the Iraqis once occupied was to bend over to us or is their resistance ligitimate if we never intended to really help them? Prove to me that we had a plan to help Iraq post Saddam. If you can't, then it is simple, we went there to fuck them.

Rightly so and it is protected by the first amendment And mine is not? or is that out the window because our emperor said so? Do you think I am unpatriotic?

[/quote]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in