So, I used National Auto Transport for $900 (with tax, tips, and everything) for open carrier. The car loaded on the truck on Dec. 28th evening, and arrived on Jan 3rd evening as scheduled. The truck was not a big semi, but Chevy 3500 heavy-duty with 3-car carrier.
Anyway, I ain't joking...but St. Louis is really really different from California.
Here are some points.
2. Not many European cars...I feel even lucky if I see Toyota Camry here. Most cars are from Detroit or Ontario. I've never seen this many Pontiacs before.
3. bored...currently staying in St. Louis downtown...it's so empty @ night...even Starbucks closes at 6:30pm during the weekdays...and closed for Saturday and Sunday. I have no idea what I'm gonna do this holiday weekend.
4. again, cold (I don't like cold weather.)
5. many bars ... but no diversity in bars
6. I'm a huge Yankees fan. People here seem to think Cardinals are the best. Hellowoo~?
7. Whenever I tune on radio, Nelly song is from every station. Isn't he pretty much went down in rest of the country?
Here are some brightsides
1. Gas is a lot cheaper than Cali.
2. Since I have nothing much to do after work, I ain't spending money like before.
3. Apartment came with hbo/cinemax1 & 2/starz package.
4. I live right next to Arch. I can see arch from my window.