U.S. Not Winning War in Iraq, Bush Says for 1st Time - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 10:27 AM
guage

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
They are going to pull a Clinton and knock off the possible trouble makers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 10:37 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2002
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cascade
all it would take would be a some Congressmen looking for payback for Clinton's impeachment, revenge on those dirty "Swiftboat Veterans for Truth" or some of those other charming Republican antics, it would be just some big time payback.
That is my point all along. I DO NOT want an impeachment coming from the same corrupted machinery!! I want it to come from the PEOPLE. We should demand the fvcker and his cronies to be put on trail and face whatever we dish out to them. It is the ONLY way to stop future Presidents from taking this country for a ride for political gains. Until we put Bush for future reference, this lawlessness we call Capital Hill will never cease. They will legislate themselves to Kingdom come to protect their sorry asses. Bush had already did that.

I guarantee, once in our Nation's history has a presiding President is convicted of crimes against humanity and face firing squad, every newbie will think twice before pulling the same shit again. This is short of having a revolution to topple our own corrupted government.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
post #33 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 10:40 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
Alls it will take is the release of the Senate Reports by the new Democratic Intelligence Committee, the reports Hog Vomit Roberts has been blocking from release for four years. In it is the falsification and manipulation of intelligence, the sixteen blacked out pages on Saudi intelligence's involvement in 9-11, the setting up of an illegal CIA clone in the Defense Department that passed off Chalibi's bullshit as "intelligence", Curveball, the aluminum tubes scam, the yellowcake forgery scam, the lies inserted in speeches and other official communications in order to defraud the American people. The problem with meglamania is you think your power will go on forever. I don't think these guys thought they would lose the Senate - the key to their crimes. It wouldn't surprise me if they try to kill one of the Senators to stop it. They are all going to jail, and not for some fat bitch sucking their collective cocks either.
And I think for those who claim they love this country start writing to their Senators and Congressmen demanding actions against Pat Roberts. And remind them nicely, that they are for the people, and by the people. Or they can go packing.

Time for all career politicians earn their fvcking pay or join unemployment line. I am sick and tired of the entire do-nothing back slapping Government.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
post #34 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 10:48 AM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
I don't think these guys thought they would lose the Senate - the key to their crimes. It wouldn't surprise me if they try to kill one of the Senators to stop it.
Valgame Dios, you can't MEAN that!!!!!
post #35 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 10:57 AM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Quote:
Originally Posted by elau
That is my point all along. I DO NOT want an impeachment coming from the same corrupted machinery!! I want it to come from the PEOPLE. We should demand the fvcker and his cronies to be put on trail and face whatever we dish out to them. It is the ONLY way to stop future Presidents from taking this country for a ride for political gains. Until we put Bush for future reference, this lawlessness we call Capital Hill will never cease. They will legislate themselves to Kingdom come to protect their sorry asses. Bush had already did that.

I guarantee, once in our Nation's history has a presiding President is convicted of crimes against humanity and face firing squad, every newbie will think twice before pulling the same shit again. This is short of having a revolution to topple our own corrupted government.
I understand your point perfectly, however, the law as I understand it is that the Impeachment machinery can only be put into motion by Congress, and *not* from a vote of the people.

You MUST admit it's amazing the matter of impeachment is at this point in time being actually discussed seriously, it is going to be a wild ride for George Bush in the months ahead, whatever happens.
post #36 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 11:46 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by cascade
I understand your point perfectly, however, the law as I understand it is that the Impeachment machinery can only be put into motion by Congress, and *not* from a vote of the people.
I am not saying a "regular" impeachment. The situation at hand is the worse in this country history. Uncommon situation requires uncommon solution. Law is mandated by men, and can be changed accordingly.

Quote:
You MUST admit it's amazing the matter of impeachment is at this point in time being actually discussed seriously, it is going to be a wild ride for George Bush in the months ahead, whatever happens.
As a matter of fact, a lot of us here were talking about possible impeachment before his second election. Those who have the foresight to see through the smoke and mirror know better just a matter of time his sand castle will come crumpling down. It is only a matter on how to deal with such a bunch of criminals we called elected officials.

Ever wonder why Storming Norman refused a Cabinet position in Bush court? Because he knew better. Powell fell for it, but at least smart enough to serve only one term and got out of dodge. Don't be surprised to see him being subpoena in front of Grand Jury against this Administrations in the foreseeable future.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
post #37 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 11:55 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
unfortunately i don't think shrubco will get impeached. we got bunch of pansies in the congress.

in political asylum
post #38 of 38 (permalink) Old 12-21-2006, 01:19 PM
BenzWorld Elite

More the reason why this process cannot be proceed by the fvcking Congress. They all bung hole buddies.

'95 R129
'04 G35.5 BS
'10 X204
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in