The mission of Let's Say Thanks - Page 11 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 161 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 05:09 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
No I call this jayhawk to lick my balls
And you're soooo cute..........

NOT!

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #102 of 161 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 05:10 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith
Bush is the Commander-In-Chief. By the fact that he is President. Not because he is a soldier. He is spending the lives of our troops recklessly, and for that he deserves to be recognized as a piss-poor, Commander-In-Chief.

I believe you have held Clinton in the same light of disdain, while he, too, was Commander-In-Chief. Are you just a Johnny-Come-Lately to the support of our troops? Is your support for the troops a flip-flopping-with-the-political-fortunes-of-the-Republican-Party kind of loyalty? Should we look to a Jayhawk troop support withdrawal in 2009?

The troops are a National Asset, something that comes from the people and belongs to the people. Of course we value and support the troops, but we object vehemently to wasting this National Resource as Bush has done with fabricated stories of WMD, Yellowcake, Aluminum centrifuge tubes, biological weapons, chemical weapons and ties to Al-Qaeda, which he followed up with the most inept plans for dealing with an occupied country in our history, at least. Supporting the troops by your methods means killing them needlessly. If I was one of them I would view your support with great aprehension. Your type would just as likely fuck a soldier's wife while he was gone, and justify it to yourself that she needed some comforting while the soldier was away, and suppose you just supported him. Yeah, you support the troops alright.

Jim
Jim, do you think that reasoning is the way to approach the Jayhawks and guages of this forum? They only understand direct language like suck my balls and the likes, anything else is too much for their pea brains to process.
DP is offline  
post #103 of 161 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 05:11 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
asianml's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2005
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posts: 11,243
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
A "leaf" isn't going to do you any good unless you put it over those tiny private parts of yours...
This is the leaf I had to turn over. Quite a workout. Especially having my right arm restricted for 1+ month.


2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320 (sold)
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid
2003 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic
2002 Jaguar X-Type 2.5

asianml is offline  
post #104 of 161 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 05:12 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith
...
The troops are a National Asset,
...
Jim
That is the only thing I agree w/, but I suspect that that is the only thing YOU DO NOT BELIEVE!

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #105 of 161 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 05:13 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
That is the only thing I agree w/, but I suspect that that is the only thing YOU DO NOT BELIEVE!
Suck my balls, do you understand that?
DP is offline  
post #106 of 161 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 05:14 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianml
I thought it was natural for you, teacher.
W H A D H E S A Y ? ? ?
Attached Images
 

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
post #107 of 161 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 05:14 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
asianml's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2005
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posts: 11,243
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
Suck my balls, do you understand that?
Nonono, I believe Jim believes Jayhawk is a National asset.




Oops, did I just say that out loud? Sorry mister teacher Jayhawk. I'll go wax on-wax off the car now, Sensei.

2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320 (sold)
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2008 Toyota Camry Hybrid
2003 Yamaha V-Star 650 Classic
2002 Jaguar X-Type 2.5

asianml is offline  
post #108 of 161 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 05:15 PM
guage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith
Bush is the Commander-In-Chief. By the fact that he is President. Not because he is a soldier. He is spending the lives of our troops recklessly, and for that he deserves to be recognized as a piss-poor, Commander-In-Chief.

I believe you have held Clinton in the same light of disdain, while he, too, was Commander-In-Chief. Are you just a Johnny-Come-Lately to the support of our troops? Is your support for the troops a flip-flopping-with-the-political-fortunes-of-the-Republican-Party kind of loyalty? Should we look to a Jayhawk troop support withdrawal in 2009?

The troops are a National Asset, something that comes from the people and belongs to the people. Of course we value and support the troops, but we object vehemently to wasting this National Resource as Bush has done with fabricated stories of WMD, Yellowcake, Aluminum centrifuge tubes, biological weapons, chemical weapons and ties to Al-Qaeda, which he followed up with the most inept plans for dealing with an occupied country in our history, at least. Supporting the troops by your methods means killing them needlessly. If I was one of them I would view your support with great aprehension. Your type would just as likely fuck a soldier's wife while he was gone, and justify it to yourself that she needed some comforting while the soldier was away, and suppose you just supported him. Yeah, you support the troops alright.

Jim
Did you send a card?
post #109 of 161 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 05:16 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
W H A D H E S A Y ? ? ?
He says try from the roof

Last edited by DP; 03-06-2007 at 08:06 PM.
DP is offline  
post #110 of 161 (permalink) Old 12-20-2006, 05:16 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jayhawk's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Location: Lawrence, KS (USA)
Posts: 21,652
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
Jim, do you think that reasoning is the way to approach the Jayhawks and guages of this forum? They only understand direct language like suck my balls and the likes, anything else is too much for their pea brains to process.
You should know about "pea brains."

Don't believe everything you think
Jayhawk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    Mission accomplished! DinoMobile W126 S,SE,SEC,SEL,SD,SDL Class 10 03-03-2006 10:11 PM
    trans mission popscat General Mercedes-Benz 1 01-26-2006 08:45 AM
    Suicide Mission Accompli....aborted Zeitgeist Off-Topic 5 10-18-2004 10:06 AM
    G Wagon to Debut in Afghanistan Mission Shebl G-Class 1 09-14-2004 09:24 AM
    Mission (the long story) John B -MA R170 SLK-Class 12 04-08-2001 12:26 AM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome