Was thinking about - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 04:24 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Jillian80's Avatar
 
Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 5,180
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
^^^It's not her tacky bikini or even her blonde hair that I dislike so much---it's that she's 'wearing' a Bud Light.
Jillian80 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 04:29 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Roch207's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jul 2004
Vehicle: 2005 E320 CDI, 1995 E300D, 2002 Avalanche
Location: Southcoast Massachusetts
Posts: 1,485
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It's less filling
Roch207 is offline  
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 04:43 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian80
^^^It's not her tacky bikini or even her blonde hair that I dislike so much---it's that she's 'wearing' a Bud Light.
This is Jilly on beer

Last edited by DP; 03-06-2007 at 08:06 PM.
DP is offline  
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 04:46 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
barberhauler's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,950
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
This is Jilly on beer

I can't read the cap, but I think maybe that's a Stella Artois in the pocket.
I'm with you, Prof. You got da real Jill there.
barberhauler is offline  
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 05:20 PM
jjl
BenzWorld Extremist
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 280SE 280CE 560SEL
Posts: 978
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by barberhauler
that 100,000th beer on the drive home tonight.
The way I see it, I've been having 8 to 12+ beers a night for about 20 years. (had a coupla tequilas too, and maybe a bottle or so of Scotch and some of those f-ing Jaegerbombs back when they were cool and I could still get somebody to serve me one).

That puts me at around 73,000 beers + or - . I haven't really been counting, and I don't drink with the people who count anymore.

I'm thinking that with a mild acceleration I may be able to quaf that 100,000th beer by my 50th birthday (late 2013).

So I think I should probably invest in the 100K beer now, as it can only get better between now and 2013, and I'd like some suggestions. It could be a bottle conditioned Belgian ale like an Affligem Triple, or maybe a nice 60's vintage Thomas Hardy Ale, though those do come in a pretty small bottle.

I dunno, guess I'll have another and think about it......

Asianml, could you check my math, please?
Your liver is the size and color of a small olive - invest in some liver function tests.


.
.
.
.
otoh wtf
jjl is offline  
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 05:34 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
barberhauler's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,950
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjl
Your liver is the size and color of a small olive - invest in some liver function tests.


.
.
.
.
otoh wtf


thanks for caring..
barberhauler is offline  
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-13-2006, 05:38 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by barberhauler
that 100,000th beer on the drive home tonight.
The way I see it, I've been having 8 to 12+ beers a night for about 20 years. (had a coupla tequilas too, and maybe a bottle or so of Scotch and some of those f-ing Jaegerbombs back when they were cool and I could still get somebody to serve me one).

That puts me at around 73,000 beers + or - . I haven't really been counting, and I don't drink with the people who count anymore.

I'm thinking that with a mild acceleration I may be able to quaf that 100,000th beer by my 50th birthday (late 2013).

So I think I should probably invest in the 100K beer now, as it can only get better between now and 2013, and I'd like some suggestions. It could be a bottle conditioned Belgian ale like an Affligem Triple, or maybe a nice 60's vintage Thomas Hardy Ale, though those do come in a pretty small bottle.

I dunno, guess I'll have another and think about it......

Asianml, could you check my math, please?
Just a suggestion, stay away from open flames, Teddy.

ThrillKill is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    Right thinking Botnst Off-Topic 1 09-16-2006 03:02 PM
    Just thinking... Six_wheeler W124 E,CE,D,TD Class 5 07-14-2006 05:37 AM
    Been thinking of this..... dewdaltz W163 M-Class 9 10-23-2005 03:17 PM
    Thinking about a new ML, but......................... bigcreekdad W163 M-Class 7 01-25-2004 09:54 AM
    OK, I've been thinking.... Norb R170 SLK-Class 1 11-18-2003 12:52 PM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome