Minnie Driver to Ahmadinejad - "You're a f***ing psychooo" - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 02:54 PM Thread Starter
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Minnie Driver to Ahmadinejad - "You're a f***ing psychooo"

President Tom today assembled a collection of the world's top assholes, to talk about this myth called the holocaust.

Another sign of the coming apocalypse

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/...eref=rss_world
VIENNA, Austria (AP) -- A gathering of Holocaust deniers in Iran touched off indignation across Europe Tuesday, where many countries have made it a crime to publicly disavow the Nazis' systematic extermination of 6 million Jews.

The EU's top justice official condemned the conference as "an unacceptable affront" to victims of the World War II genocide. British Prime Minister Tony Blair denounced it as "shocking beyond belief" and proof of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's extremism.

"I think it is such a symbol of sectarianism and hatred toward people of another religion. I find it just unbelievable, really," Blair said.

"I mean to go and invite the former head of the Ku Klux Klan to a conference in Tehran which disputes the millions of people who died in the Holocaust ... what further evidence do you need that this regime is extreme?" he added.

David Duke, a former leader of the U.S. white supremacist group, was among those who attended the two-day conference. Although organizers touted it as a scholarly gathering, the meeting angered many in countries such as Austria, Germany and France, where it is illegal to deny aspects of the Nazis' "Final Solution."

Now can we press the button? Pretty please?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 03:26 PM
jjl
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 280SE 280CE 560SEL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
"I think it is such a symbol of sectarianism and hatred toward people of another religion. I find it just unbelievable, really," Blair said.

Uh, still not paying attention, Tony? All a bit of a mystery to you? Jeeeeez. Try googling 'sons of apes and pigs', that might help.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 03:56 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Q....

"Now can we press the button? Pretty please?"

Hypocrite ;-)
post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 04:25 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjl

Uh, still not paying attention, Tony? All a bit of a mystery to you? Jeeeeez. Try googling 'sons of apes and pigs', that might help.
If we just accede to a few little things they will realize we aren't a threat. They are reasonable people, too, aren't they? They love children and pretty sunsets. Why can't we just get along on this island planet?

Then we can link arms and sing Kumb-by-Allah.

Bot
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 04:27 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
What exactly are we planning to accede to them? Your subscription to "World Net Daily"?

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 07:08 PM
Cruise Control

Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1428 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Ummm, these same sorts of neanderthal crackpots convene right here in Merka. Lousyana's one particular hotbed for Dukian revisionism and hatred. This is nothing more than a fancy photo-op with redmeat for the regional haterz Klub.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 07:58 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst
If we just accede to a few little things they will realize we aren't a threat. They are reasonable people, too, aren't they? They love children and pretty sunsets. Why can't we just get along on this island planet?

Then we can link arms and sing Kumb-by-Allah.

Bot
Yep.

Once again, Bot speaks for me.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 08:21 PM Thread Starter
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgeist
Ummm, these same sorts of neanderthal crackpots convene right here in Merka. Lousyana's one particular hotbed for Dukian revisionism and hatred. This is nothing more than a fancy photo-op with redmeat for the regional haterz Klub.
Do you resent carving things into their smallest logical components so much that you also refuse to use utensils when eating dinner?

"Dukian revisionism and hatred" is about as extreme as it gets in America for organized anti-semitism, which is significant because David Duke and his lot have never spoken for an entire nation, never been 'elected' this nation's leader, and has never aspired to nuclear power while chanting at every opportunity for the extermination of Israel.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 08:31 PM
jjl
BenzWorld Extremist

Vehicle: 280SE 280CE 560SEL
Where Amadandbad gets his ideas:

Sahih Bukhari

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 791:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "The Jews will fight with you, and you will be given victory over them so that a stone will say, 'O Muslim! There is a Jew behind me; kill him!' "

Never mind this love your neighbor crap.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-12-2006, 08:36 PM
Cruise Control

Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1428 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
I don't presume to know what Duke aspired to, but he was nearly elected Governator of Lousyana. Which, if I know my Merkin history and geography, IS a part of the Merkin empire, and that same empire until only recently allowed for the exclusion of Jews and various "others" from all sorts of nifty things, and who turned away the St Louis, carrying 900 Jews fleeing Nazi pogroms. We are family.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in