I think this was the set of questions given:
1. The terrorist group Al Qaeda is overwhelmingly made up of what kind of Muslims?
d. Nation of Islam
2. The known nuclear proliferator, AQ Khan, comes from which country?
a. North Korea
3. Which of the following countries is known to have nuclear weapons?
4. Which of the following leaders was elected in an election deemed to be fair by outside observers?
a. King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia
b. King Abdullah of Jordan
c. Hugo Chavez of Venezuela
d. Ilham Aliyev of Azerbaijan
5. Which option correctly shows the US share of world population and its share of world oil use?
a. 5% of the world population, 25% of world oil use
b. 16% of the world population, 16% of world oil use
c. 25% of the world population, 25% of world oil use
d. 3% of the world population, 6% of world oil use
6. How much of Mexicoâ€™s GDP in 2005 came from remittances, money sent back to Mexico from migrant workers in other countries (primarily the United States)?
a. $48.3 million
b. $879.6 million
c. $13.7 billion
d. $48.3 billion
7. How many new jobs have been created by NAFTA?
b. none â€” the US has effectively LOST 1,000,000 jobs due to NAFTA
c. none â€” the US has not lost or gained any jobs due to NAFTA
8. What is the most common cause of personal bankruptcy?
a. Gambling debt
b. Medical expenses
d. Unnecessary consumer expenditures
9. Which of the following is not a likely result of global warming?
a. Tsunamis in Asian countries
b. Heat waves killing thousands of people
c. Rising sea levels
d. Diminished agricultural productivity
10. How much has the average cost of a college education risen in the last five years?
11. Which state has the lowest divorce rate?
12. Which country has the highest number of people in prison?
d. United States
13. What is the poverty threshold for a family of four (with two children under 18) per the Census Bureau (2005)?
14. Which country had no citizens among the nineteen 9-11 hijackers?
c. Saudi Arabia
15. Which of the following did the September 14, 2001, Authorization for the Use of Force resolution specifically provide for?
a. Domestic surveillance of telephone conversations.
b. Extraordinary rendition of suspected terrorists.
c. Suspension of the writ of habeas corpus.
d. None of the above.
16. How much has the S&P 500 index gone up since President Bush took office?
a. It has actually fallen.
b. 2.5 percent.
c. 25 percent.
d. 125 percent.
Ok, This is your final exam kids so do well and may the "Force" be with you