We ARE F*CKED...BIG WAY... - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 08:03 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,543
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
We ARE F*CKED...BIG WAY...

So today I needed to do some things regarding my mortgage payments online. My friendly bank representative was unable to help me and connected me with their online department. In India.
Someone named Ibragim Farudi promptly helped me out. On the way he verified my mortgage account number, my Social Security number, my bank account number, my address etc etc etc.

So all our info is already overseas, in the countries that don't have privacy protection laws or anything like this.

Scary.
maine_coon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 08:16 AM
Will Moderate For Cigars
 
cmitch's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 2002 ML320, 2005 S430 4MATIC, 2010 F150 Crew Cab
Location: City on the TN River
Posts: 10,691
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
We much very thank you, Mr. Coon. We here only to you for help.

2005 S430 4Matic 'Morton' W220.183 • 722.671 Rest in Peace

Bells and whistles are thorns and thistles.
cmitch is offline  
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 08:25 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
Date registered: Jul 2006
Vehicle: 1990 300E
Location: southern cave
Posts: 450
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maine_coon
So today I needed to do some things regarding my mortgage payments online. My friendly bank representative was unable to help me and connected me with their online department. In India.
Someone named Ibragim Farudi promptly helped me out. On the way he verified my mortgage account number, my Social Security number, my bank account number, my address etc etc etc.

So all our info is already overseas, in the countries that don't have privacy protection laws or anything like this.

Scary.
Holy Crap....and we are posting stuff on a www


FINALLY SOMEONE HAS CLEARED THIS UP.

For centuries, Hindu women have worn a spot on their foreheads.

We have always naively thought that it had something to do with their religion.

The true story has recently been revealed by the Indian Embassy in Washington, D.C.

When these beautiful women get married, she brings with her, a dowry. On her wedding night, the husband scratches off the spot to see if he has won either a convenience store, a gas station, a donut shop or a motel in the United States.

Just thought you would like to know.
my90300E is offline  
post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 08:28 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,543
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by my90300E
Holy Crap....and we are posting stuff on a www


FINALLY SOMEONE HAS CLEARED THIS UP.

For centuries, Hindu women have worn a spot on their foreheads.

We have always naively thought that it had something to do with their religion.

The true story has recently been revealed by the Indian Embassy in Washington, D.C.

When these beautiful women get married, she brings with her, a dowry. On her wedding night, the husband scratches off the spot to see if he has won either a convenience store, a gas station, a donut shop or a motel in the United States.
..or the access to the thousands of the bank accounts and SSNs associated with them. Which means hes is going to be IT professional.
maine_coon is offline  
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 08:29 AM
BenzWorld Veteran
 
Date registered: Oct 2005
Vehicle: 79 300SD
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 637
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maine_coon
So today I needed to do some things regarding my mortgage payments online. My friendly bank representative was unable to help me and connected me with their online department. In India.
Someone named Ibragim Farudi promptly helped me out. On the way he verified my mortgage account number, my Social Security number, my bank account number, my address etc etc etc.

So all our info is already overseas, in the countries that don't have privacy protection laws or anything like this.

Scary.
Outsourcing, as you have described above, has been going on for several years now. Privacy laws still apply regardless of which company/industry involved, and regardless of which country a particular company is located.
Chaw is offline  
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 08:31 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,543
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaw
Outsourcing, as you have described above, has been going on for several years now. Privacy laws still apply regardless of which company/industry involved, and regardless of which country a particular company is located.
Thank you so much Chaw, you've opened my eyes. I can sleep comfortably now.
maine_coon is offline  
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 08:47 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
Date registered: Jul 2006
Vehicle: 1990 300E
Location: southern cave
Posts: 450
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
And that is technology+big business=$$$$$ for the "fat cat" ceo muthas. I am surprised that you have not seen this shit before. It does suck...but Big Business has the cards, we are just playing....or more accurately, being played.
my90300E is offline  
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 08:52 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,543
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by my90300E
And that is technology+big business=$$$$$ for the "fat cat" ceo muthas. I am surprised that you have not seen this shit before. It does suck...but Big Business has the cards, we are just playing....or more accurately, being played.
Oh, I've seen it before, just did not realize that my complete digital self already moved overseas and friendly Ibragims of the world can do whatever their hearts desire with this.
maine_coon is offline  
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 08:55 AM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,124
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 987 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Aside from the racist dribble in here I am totally against exporting our data to foreign countries.
DP is online now  
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 12-09-2006, 09:00 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,543
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
Aside from the racist dribble in here I am totally against exporting our data to foreign countries.
Prof, look at the mirror before calling someone a racist.

Obviously islamic heritage of "Ibragim" as opposed to "Rajesh" does not make me more comfortable, on the contrary.
maine_coon is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    Pressure modulator?? OR f#cked g'box lander91 W126 S,SE,SEC,SEL,SD,SDL Class 3 10-22-2006 06:21 PM
    today's society is so f*cked up my260e Off-Topic 23 09-02-2006 10:22 PM
    SL-sters...need a big big favour... whotat R129 SL-Class 4 01-10-2005 07:17 AM
    F*cked up!!!!!!!!! Bklyn1971 W163 M-Class 3 07-21-2003 10:10 AM
    190 2.6 BIG BIG PROBLEM Guest (MBNZ) W201 190-Class 13 01-02-2002 08:08 PM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome