Where all the conservatives gone ... - Page 9 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 95 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 04:09 PM
RFC

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthily
GS, I think this one is actually mentally ill. Why someone would come here just to spew sick vile at some internet posters? Answer: he's fucking nuts. He's got a real problem with women too, the fucking pervert. Probably jacks off to pictures of dead rats.
You are very very very good at describing yourself, nice job garbage man

You are full of hate and I just help you along that path of insaneness

Rats are better than dead children as you do
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 95 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 04:12 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Man, you're starting to be like some kind of exhibit in your own freak show. Do you have any idea how sick you look, a man twisted and disfigured by hate? The only reason you come here is to hate people, to spew hate, to personify hate. That's some pretty sick shit, dude!

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #83 of 95 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 04:15 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFC
Jump on in the water is fine, but in all fairness you should stay out, I'd hate to see your level headedness start to lean.
Excuse me? Stay out of what? This thread, started by a BW member, initiated a discussion between other BW members, of which I am one. Have you contributed to this discussion in a constructive way? Perhaps you should "stay out", until you have something to add to the topic at hand.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #84 of 95 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 04:19 PM
RFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthily
Man, you're starting to be like some kind of exhibit in your own freak show. Do you have any idea how sick you look, a man twisted and disfigured by hate? The only reason you come here is to hate people, to spew hate, to personify hate. That's some pretty sick shit, dude!
In my short time here I can squarely place the blame on YOU, from one of my very first posts you started in with your insults and posted some disgusting picture of male asses.
All because I didn't fall in line with your insane thinking of hatred of the
President.
You made the bed and now you can sleep it
post #85 of 95 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 04:22 PM
RFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
Excuse me? Stay out of what? This thread, started by a BW member, initiated a discussion between other BW members, of which I am one. Have you contributed to this discussion in a constructive way? Perhaps you should "stay out", until you have something to add to the topic at hand.
Contribute? Constructive way?
Do you read any of the post by FEELTHELOVE?

Fall in-line stooge, not me
Maybe you approve of him threating to put a bullet in another forum members skull, huh Germanstar that's positive

Last edited by RFC; 12-04-2006 at 04:28 PM.
post #86 of 95 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 04:32 PM
BenzWorld Elite

You're really obsessed with that one, aren't you? Why do you ignore the fact I said that to him after he said he would "hunt me down"? You don't think I have a right to defend myself? Are you against the right to keep and bear arms? Huh? Are ya?

Everyone here is insulting you, fuckface. That ought to tip you off to something. You just come here to hassle people. You're a useless piece of shit, man.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

post #87 of 95 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 04:45 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
I'm just surprised it has taken some of the brighter contributors here so long to realise that RFC is an intellectually challenged freak. Unlike some of the other foolish participants, he lacks the wit to warrant intercourse. Hopefully, if he is ignored he will just become bored and fade away. I think this is one who should neither be humoured nor encouraged.
post #88 of 95 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 04:47 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFC
Contribute? Constructive way?
Do you read any of the post by FEELTHELOVE?

Fall in-line stooge, not me
Maybe you approve of him threating to put a bullet in another forum members skull, huh Germanstar that's positive
Hey, this isn't about FTL. It's about you telling me to stay out of a thread that I was participating in and found much more interesting before you started trolling it. This place isn't about me, and it isn't about you. It is here for everyone, and if you have a problem with a member, take it to PM or complain to a moderator.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #89 of 95 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Uh, beg to differ: I haven't insulted him and don't intend to unless he goes off on me. He goes, much, much farther than I have or will. A salient characteristic that he shares with you, Kirk.

Instead I usually ignore you and self-censor to avoid needless Nazi-ing or neocon-ing or what-have you.

B
post #90 of 95 (permalink) Old 12-04-2006, 04:55 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Hey, I'm a bad guy who plays serious hardball, but I don't go after women the way this guy does and I don't go hunting posters down just to insult them with tedious repetitive crap. This guy is sick. And on your other point, I see Nazism as just another ideology and call it as I see it.

If a guy on the left behaved this way, I'd be the first to condemn him. Why is it you don't do the same to guage when he goes after gays, or this guy when he pulls his weird shit? And you accuse me of being "political"? I think all posters have a responsibilty to check people who cross the line.

Last edited by FeelTheLove; 12-04-2006 at 04:59 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in