DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamiL
Why get involved when it doesn't apply to me. I already reported the kid to homeland security last month when he said the shit about the JIHAD. I guess they didn't show up to his house yet..
If it did not apply to you what makes you think that it applies to us? Why is this such an event that you had to create a thread for? Let me see, this morning I had last night's dinner come out and let me tell you... , would that be of interest to you?
Are you trying to make a point that Mulsims are bad and that you have proof for such? What was your point? The prof maybe? I don't get it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 63 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 11:20 AM
KamiL

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My point is that MUSLIMS are bad....not all but the MAJORITY. There, you like that?
post #13 of 63 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 11:21 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
I never knew the political bent of any of my professors. What does politics have to do with organic chemistry, genetics, physics, statistics, calculus, abnormal psych. etc.? Further, what does politics have to do with getting stoned and getting laid. That, after all, is what most universities are really for.
So that's what my students are doing? I got to increase homework time
post #14 of 63 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 11:24 AM
KamiL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
So that's what my students are doing? I got to increase homework time
Believe it or not...I actually do like homework. If nothing is assigned then I will be reluctant to open up a book. My favorite professors are the kind that take attendance every class AND assign homework after every lecture. No lie.
post #15 of 63 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 11:25 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
My point is that MUSLIMS are bad....not all but the MAJORITY. There, you like that?
Ah genius, show us how you came up to this conclusion. I mean since you are a student of stats and what have you I need to see your reasoning based on some technique. I am waiting...
(the
Jeopardy
tune is playing in the background)
post #16 of 63 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 11:31 AM
KamiL

Quote:
Ah genius, show us how you came up to this conclusion. I mean since you are a student of stats and what have you I need to see your reasoning based on some technique. I am waiting...
(the
Jeopardy
tune is playing in the background)
It is virtually impossible to prove this with statistics but what I come across on the daily basis is just sick. I attend school with a shit load of Pakistanis, Iranis and various Arabs. These fuckers always talk anti-Christian, anti-American and anti-Jewish shit like it's normal. I'm actually going to have a talk about this kid to the professor. I still cannot believe he was calling him "jew boy" during class.
post #17 of 63 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 11:42 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
It is virtually impossible to prove this with statistics but what I come across on the daily basis is just sick. I attend school with a shit load of Pakistanis, Iranis and various Arabs. These fuckers always talk anti-Christian, anti-American and anti-Jewish shit like it's normal. I'm actually going to have a talk about this kid to the professor. I still cannot believe he was calling him "jew boy" during class.
Is "Jew boy" equivalent to nigger? Let me see if a Jew called another Jew boy will it bother you as much? How about if the Jew or anyone else called the Muslim a sand nigger will that bother you? I want to see your reasoning.

Since you don't like these "fukers" as you put it, do you think they have no place in your fine institution? Our government has some concentration camps (they are empty right now), should they just remove this "problem" from our society?
post #18 of 63 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 12:29 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Just yesterday a crazy fight broke out in my econometrics class between this really obese kid and a kid wearing sun glasses (no lie). Well, it all started when I was debating politics with my professor and he said that America no longer has allies due to the Iraq war. At that point I said: "Well, Israel is on our side." At that point the kid with the sun glasses (Pakistani kid) said: "If Israel invades someone again I SWEAR I'll go over there to fight those bastards." Then the huge obese Jewish kid asked the kid why he would say such a thing and the thing just escalated. The Pakistani kid started to scream "FUCK YOU YOU DIRTY MOTHERFUCKER"......anyway, both started to exchange curses and got in each other's faces. Fortunately no punches were exchanged nor anybody got hurt. The professor calmly sat in his seat kind of yelling for them to stop. By the way, the fat Jewish kid was about 3 times the size of the MUSLIM PAKI. During class the Muslim kid kept whispering: "Hey, Jew boy" and other various terms.

This is the same MUSLIM PAKI that told me he wanted to start a JIHAD because I was talking about Catholicism in class. Yes, he looked me straight in the eyes about a month ago and told his friend: "I'm about to start a Jihad in here."

Anyway, after yesterday's class some of the students were talking to me and all came to the same conclusion that MAJORITY of Muslims are NOT GOOD. They said they hear crap like this all the time in other classes. It was kind of interesting to hear other students say that most Muslims are bad. The students saying this were black, white and even my Muslim friend. Kind of scary if you ask me. I don't understand why there is so much hate coming from these fuckers, especially since they live here.

This gets even better...when I went to my next class (Money and Banking), I was telling the story and some innocent hot girl just looks at me and says: "Fuck Jews".....I was like WTF where did she come from?
Econometrics?

Liberals don't like it. It uncovers their lies.

I remember a model from the late 80's that caused quite a lot of venom from the left. It showed that the percentage of mean income an ethnic group earns on a per capita basis was most strongly related to AVERAGE AGE of the group. Not race. Not religion. Not homophobia. Not sex.

If the average age of an African American is 17 and the average age of a Jewish American is 34, guess who earns more on average? Duh.

It was remarkable data that didn't fit the left's poverty pimping aganda.

I studied Econ at a PacTen school and spent a semester at King's College in Cambridge where I got to sit in on lectures by Galbraith, Freeman, Laffer, etc. Good stuff.

My dream is to teach Econ some day.

Until then, I will stick with technology. The students pay better.
post #19 of 63 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 12:43 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1972 Mercedes 250 (/8) W114/M130
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Unhappy

Quote:
Is "Jew boy" equivalent to nigger? Let me see if a Jew called another Jew boy will it bother you as much? How about if the Jew or anyone else called the Muslim a sand nigger will that bother you? I want to see your reasoning.

Since you don't like these "fukers" as you put it, do you think they have no place in your fine institution? Our government has some concentration camps (they are empty right now), should they just remove this "problem" from our society?
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_snitch
Why get involved when it doesn't apply to me. I already reported the kid to homeland security last month when he said the shit about the JIHAD. I guess they didn't show up to his house yet..

sieg heil!

in political asylum
post #20 of 63 (permalink) Old 11-30-2006, 12:46 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
the_snitch LOL

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in