Originally Posted by Zeitgeist
You know, it may be my age , but is there something a bit odd about how the man is situated up next to the dino's head, and can someone tell me what's in its mouth? Methinks the creationists have some grossly distorted conceptions of the male anatomy...or, maybe I do.
p.s. I like the VR goggles, too
Actually. that is a promotion for one of my new products, Feel The Love's Christian Love
package. We have combined two great products, Feel The Love's Magic Member Enhancement Cream
with our very own selection of Christian Prayer Cloths we obtained from Rev. Haggard's ministry in Colorado. When combined, these two products are sold as a powerful male enhancer we call Feel The Love's Miracle Magic Member Cream
. This is targeted at the chronically poorly endowed Christian conservative market. We also include seductive photographs of altar boys, male prostitutes and Republican pages to help in those difficult moments both Christians and conservatives experience when sex with a women is required.
Our Prayer Cloths come in two selections, New Testament, for that gentle yet omnipotent Staff of Righteousness, or our all-powerful Old Testament version, for those that desire a mighty and massive Sword of The Lord, as can be seen in Adam's potent package he uses to subdue homosexual Ceratopsons in the Yahweh's Garden of Eden. To use these products is simple: simply squeeze a righteous amount of FTL's MMEC
into the Prayer Cloth of your choice, and then gently yet firmly apply by wrapping your embarassing and puny phallus in this Mighty Instrument of The Almighty, and work into the flesh by stroking the cloth up and down. Application is complete when you begin to acknowledge the Almighty by shouting "Oh God, Oh God!". Each use will add more inches and girth, until your Deliah has turned into a migty Samson, ready to make your lovemates quiver before your Pillar of Fire.
Please PM me for pricing. The first ten customer's will receive a free evaluation copy of RFC's Foley Block
, a software product for chatroom fans that he claims will immediately notify you that your prospect is actually an FBI agent or a member of the Florida State Police. While I have not used this product, RFC reports his own testing is showing a 99% effective rate. He will perfect the other 1% after he finishes his 2 to 5 in the Maryland House of Corrections.