Originally Posted by Bruce R.
With a comment like that, I have to wonder where in the hell have you been? The Iraq leadership had already lost two wars, but were threatening still another war. That same leadership payed something like $25,000 to the families of the suicide killers that were killing and maiming people all over the world. We terminated that leadership.
Your comment is typical of all those liberals that just love to "Blame America First".
Bruce, stop wondering. I have been paying attention. The "Blame America First", yes. I do and for reasons:
1) Why two Administrations "won" two wars, but never finish it off? Instead some half ass job if they are serious about it?
2) Exactly where the WMD they promised Saddam will used against the coalition forces?
3) Where is the Democracy that was promised to the Iraqi people?
4) Where is the oil from Iraq that would pay for the liberation of Iraqi from Saddam as promised?
4) Where is a stabilized Middle East after the topple of Saddam as promised?
I now wonder where the hell have you been?
While you at it. I am too, waiting for your response to Professor's question.
I have questions for you, Brucie. Are the Iraqi better off today than say, 5 years ago? Is Iraq a more prosperous country today than say, 5 years ago? If you so hell bend to stay the course, what is your solution (I must believe you have one) other than calling Liberals tree huggers and peaceniks. And my final question is, what is the benefit (I only need one) to have a Democratic Iraq?