Anybody notice the slow decline in the USD against the Euro and Sing Dollar - Page 9 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-25-2006, 06:31 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 987 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoseyman
Has Janet been donkey Punched
Dont make fun of Janet or Kamil will screw your sister, you know has that magic thing with girls man, be careful.
Now that I know who he is, everything he said was true man, the man is a love machine
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-25-2006, 06:33 PM
KamiL

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
Dont make fun of Janet or Kamil will screw your sister, you know has that magic thing with girls man, be careful.
Now that I know who he is, everything he said was true man, the man is a love machine
Oh stop it...they won't believe you anyway. They don't even believe me but I'm always laughing my ass off because I speak the truth.
post #83 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-25-2006, 06:37 PM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 987 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamiL
Oh stop it...they won't believe you anyway. They don't even believe me but I'm always laughing my ass off because I speak the truth.
Yes you do. I am so sorry to have doubted you.
I did not tell aunt Janet what you were doing in here but she said hi anyway.
Oh, she also asked me to remind you to send her back her crochet kit, she has a xmas stocking to make.
post #84 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-25-2006, 06:39 PM
KamiL

Quote:
Yes you do. I am so sorry to have doubted you.
I did not tell aunt Janet what you were doing in here but she said hi anyway.
Oh, she also asked me to remind you to send her back her crochet kit, she has a xmas stocking to make.
hahah...

I must depart now. I need to take a shower before the show OBSESSIONS starts on FOX NEWS. I recommend that everybody watches it.
post #85 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-25-2006, 07:22 PM
~BANNED~

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
This is the funniest shit that has been on here in a while!
post #86 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-25-2006, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Will this story be made in to one of those little TV tear jerkers on FOX where 2 cousins thought separated forever are reunited via BenzWorld Forum? Where they have a reenactment of the Professor giving Math and Economic lessons to Kamil on BW Forum who unbeknowingly is his long lost cousin they can show how the Professor on many weekends made the trip to the savage land known as New Jersey only to return home in Baltimore on Sunday night empty handed but then 1 day a miracle of miracle happens and low and behold Kamil the long lost cousin was right there in BW Forum with an Audi TT. Kamil can of course telll his harrowing story of how he got kicked out of MercedesShop and through devine spiritual intervention he made his way to BW Forum to be taught by his long lost cousin from the World Bank all about Math and Economics. The well known compassionate and heart warming Bill O'Reilly presents this get together on his show and then shakes both guys hands, they hug once last time and then they get in to the TT and drive off together, not a dry eye in the house. A ratings spectacular, a sure winner for Sweeps week.

Last edited by Jakarta Expat; 11-25-2006 at 09:21 PM.
post #87 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-25-2006, 09:22 PM
KamiL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat
Will this story be made in to one of those little TV tear jerkers on FOX where 2 cousins thought separated forever are reunited via BenzWorld Forum? Where they have a reenactment of the Professor giving Math and Economic lessons to Kamil on BW Forum who unbeknowingly is his long lost cousin they can show how the Professor on many weekends made the trip to the savage land known as New Jersey only to return home in Baltimore on Sunday night empty handed but then 1 day a miracle of miracle happens and low and behold Kamil the long lost cousin was right there in BW Forum with an Audi TT. Kamil can of course telll his harrowing story of how he got kicked out of MercedesShop and through devine spiritual intervention he made his way to BW Forum to be taught by his long lost cousin from the World Bank all about Math and Economics. The well known compassionate and heart warming Bill O'Reilly presents this get together on his show and then shakes both guys hands, they hug once last time and then they get in to the TT and drive off together, not a dry eye in the house. A ratings spectacular, a sure winner for Sweeps week.
That's a pretty good story. lol
post #88 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-25-2006, 09:39 PM
~BANNED~

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat
Yeah that was purdy good there Bob. So much time and effort spent! So much imagination! You should be a fiction writer, oh wait...
post #89 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-25-2006, 09:45 PM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Everything was true? Even the part about him having sex with a girl with no vigina lips? DId he really have sex with a Muslim? Joe, say it ain't so.
post #90 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 08:36 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane
Yeah that was purdy good there Bob. So much time and effort spent! So much imagination! You should be a fiction writer, oh wait...
Shane, it is not hard with anyone with creativity and imagination. It has kept me alive sometimes. Learn some creativity and imagination before you mentally die.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in