Anybody notice the slow decline in the USD against the Euro and Sing Dollar - Page 9 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-25-2006, 06:31 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,123
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 987 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoseyman
Has Janet been donkey Punched
Dont make fun of Janet or Kamil will screw your sister, you know has that magic thing with girls man, be careful.
Now that I know who he is, everything he said was true man, the man is a love machine
DP is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #82 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-25-2006, 06:33 PM
KamiL
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
Dont make fun of Janet or Kamil will screw your sister, you know has that magic thing with girls man, be careful.
Now that I know who he is, everything he said was true man, the man is a love machine
Oh stop it...they won't believe you anyway. They don't even believe me but I'm always laughing my ass off because I speak the truth.
post #83 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-25-2006, 06:37 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,123
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 987 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamiL
Oh stop it...they won't believe you anyway. They don't even believe me but I'm always laughing my ass off because I speak the truth.
Yes you do. I am so sorry to have doubted you.
I did not tell aunt Janet what you were doing in here but she said hi anyway.
Oh, she also asked me to remind you to send her back her crochet kit, she has a xmas stocking to make.
DP is offline  
post #84 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-25-2006, 06:39 PM
KamiL
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
Yes you do. I am so sorry to have doubted you.
I did not tell aunt Janet what you were doing in here but she said hi anyway.
Oh, she also asked me to remind you to send her back her crochet kit, she has a xmas stocking to make.
hahah...

I must depart now. I need to take a shower before the show OBSESSIONS starts on FOX NEWS. I recommend that everybody watches it.
post #85 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-25-2006, 07:22 PM
~BANNED~
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Posts: 41,649
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
This is the funniest shit that has been on here in a while!
Shane is offline  
post #86 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-25-2006, 09:18 PM Thread Starter
~BANNED~
 
Jakarta Expat's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 17,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Will this story be made in to one of those little TV tear jerkers on FOX where 2 cousins thought separated forever are reunited via BenzWorld Forum? Where they have a reenactment of the Professor giving Math and Economic lessons to Kamil on BW Forum who unbeknowingly is his long lost cousin they can show how the Professor on many weekends made the trip to the savage land known as New Jersey only to return home in Baltimore on Sunday night empty handed but then 1 day a miracle of miracle happens and low and behold Kamil the long lost cousin was right there in BW Forum with an Audi TT. Kamil can of course telll his harrowing story of how he got kicked out of MercedesShop and through devine spiritual intervention he made his way to BW Forum to be taught by his long lost cousin from the World Bank all about Math and Economics. The well known compassionate and heart warming Bill O'Reilly presents this get together on his show and then shakes both guys hands, they hug once last time and then they get in to the TT and drive off together, not a dry eye in the house. A ratings spectacular, a sure winner for Sweeps week.

Last edited by Jakarta Expat; 11-25-2006 at 09:21 PM.
Jakarta Expat is offline  
post #87 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-25-2006, 09:22 PM
KamiL
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat
Will this story be made in to one of those little TV tear jerkers on FOX where 2 cousins thought separated forever are reunited via BenzWorld Forum? Where they have a reenactment of the Professor giving Math and Economic lessons to Kamil on BW Forum who unbeknowingly is his long lost cousin they can show how the Professor on many weekends made the trip to the savage land known as New Jersey only to return home in Baltimore on Sunday night empty handed but then 1 day a miracle of miracle happens and low and behold Kamil the long lost cousin was right there in BW Forum with an Audi TT. Kamil can of course telll his harrowing story of how he got kicked out of MercedesShop and through devine spiritual intervention he made his way to BW Forum to be taught by his long lost cousin from the World Bank all about Math and Economics. The well known compassionate and heart warming Bill O'Reilly presents this get together on his show and then shakes both guys hands, they hug once last time and then they get in to the TT and drive off together, not a dry eye in the house. A ratings spectacular, a sure winner for Sweeps week.
That's a pretty good story. lol
post #88 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-25-2006, 09:39 PM
~BANNED~
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Posts: 41,649
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat
Will this story be made in to one of those little TV tear jerkers on FOX where 2 cousins thought separated forever are reunited via BenzWorld Forum? Where they have a reenactment of the Professor giving Math and Economic lessons to Kamil on BW Forum who unbeknowingly is his long lost cousin they can show how the Professor on many weekends made the trip to the savage land known as New Jersey only to return home in Baltimore on Sunday night empty handed but then 1 day a miracle of miracle happens and low and behold Kamil the long lost cousin was right there in BW Forum with an Audi TT. Kamil can of course telll his harrowing story of how he got kicked out of MercedesShop and through devine spiritual intervention he made his way to BW Forum to be taught by his long lost cousin from the World Bank all about Math and Economics. The well known compassionate and heart warming Bill O'Reilly presents this get together on his show and then shakes both guys hands, they hug once last time and then they get in to the TT and drive off together, not a dry eye in the house. A ratings spectacular, a sure winner for Sweeps week.
Yeah that was purdy good there Bob. So much time and effort spent! So much imagination! You should be a fiction writer, oh wait...
Shane is offline  
post #89 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-25-2006, 09:45 PM Thread Starter
~BANNED~
 
Jakarta Expat's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 17,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
Dont make fun of Janet or Kamil will screw your sister, you know has that magic thing with girls man, be careful.
Now that I know who he is, everything he said was true man, the man is a love machine
Everything was true? Even the part about him having sex with a girl with no vigina lips? DId he really have sex with a Muslim? Joe, say it ain't so.
Jakarta Expat is offline  
post #90 of 90 (permalink) Old 11-26-2006, 08:36 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~
 
Jakarta Expat's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 17,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane
Yeah that was purdy good there Bob. So much time and effort spent! So much imagination! You should be a fiction writer, oh wait...
Shane, it is not hard with anyone with creativity and imagination. It has kept me alive sometimes. Learn some creativity and imagination before you mentally die.
Jakarta Expat is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    Dollar vs. Euro and 2006 SLK prices GernBlansten R171 SLK-Class 5 01-01-2005 07:05 AM
    can someone help convert pricing for me from euro to USD? dwei42 R171 SLK-Class 7 01-30-2004 08:39 AM
    can someone help me convert pricing from euro to USD? dwei42 General Mercedes-Benz 2 01-12-2004 02:35 AM
    Now that it's getting a bit cold outside, I notice that 1-2-3 shifts are slow and Darkmann W163 M-Class 5 10-11-2002 10:45 PM
    OT: Mercedes Quality Decline? kenny R170 SLK-Class 5 02-09-2002 10:39 PM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome