One of the soldiers in Haditha massacre pleads guilty - Page 17 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #161 of 199 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 05:47 PM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
The lad is not a seasoned veteran...
I suck at sucking
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #162 of 199 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 07:38 PM
guage

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elau
Look Gauage. We all know you cannot come up with an opinion more than one sentence. All you do is to divert the topic at hand by digging up people's old post. Why not spent your wasted time research and coming up with the answers to the questions asked.
I spent my time wisely when I owned you on your supporting of the troops.
Eat crow bitch.
You may want to do a search on yourself and see how many paragraphs you've put together.
post #163 of 199 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
Prof, AFAIK, guage made a single point, that being that members of an all-volunteer military are not more likely to engage in bad behavior than members of a military who were drafted. I agree completely.
I think each war is a special case. According to the books I have read on the subject, the troops were much more heavily propagandized on the Iraq -911 link. Tom Ricks states that the number one thing that got us off on the wrong foot in the aftermath to the initial victory was the way US troops looked at your average Iraqi as an Al Queda collaborator instead of as a potential friend, and as a result there were a number of situations that could have been handled differently that instead seem to always turn out to have a whole bunch of dead bodies around. Your average American soldier was not informed of Sunnis and Shiites, he might have known a little bit about Kurds because Kurdish soldiers actually fought with Americans, and most thought that "Baathist" meant "Al Queda" when nothing could be further than the truth. On American soil, where Bush could be impeached for lying, it was totally different. As a result of the heavy propagandization and down right political indoctrinition in neo-con speak lashed onto our soldiers, these guys saw Iraqis as subhumans in a free-fire zone. We have been slaughtering them left and right for years. These guys just got caught.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #164 of 199 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
I suck at sucking
That's not what Thrillkill says.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #165 of 199 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 08:48 PM
guage

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Sgt. Jeremie Stattelman born and raised in Humboldt, Ia now based out of Hampton, Ia with the Iowa National Guard.
His folks, Pete & Jennie own and operate the Knotty Pine Tavern here in town.
God Bless you Sgt. Stattelman and stay safe and return home soon.
He is the fourth service member to introduce himself.

I do not know Lt. Ferrito from Des Moines.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2ifbr59YVE

Last edited by guage; 12-23-2006 at 08:51 PM.
post #166 of 199 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 11:19 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
That's not what Thrillkill says.
Well Thrillkill is special, he tastes like shampoo
post #167 of 199 (permalink) Old 12-23-2006, 11:21 PM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
I think each war is a special case. According to the books I have read on the subject, the troops were much more heavily propagandized on the Iraq -911 link. Tom Ricks states that the number one thing that got us off on the wrong foot in the aftermath to the initial victory was the way US troops looked at your average Iraqi as an Al Queda collaborator instead of as a potential friend, and as a result there were a number of situations that could have been handled differently that instead seem to always turn out to have a whole bunch of dead bodies around. Your average American soldier was not informed of Sunnis and Shiites, he might have known a little bit about Kurds because Kurdish soldiers actually fought with Americans, and most thought that "Baathist" meant "Al Queda" when nothing could be further than the truth. On American soil, where Bush could be impeached for lying, it was totally different. As a result of the heavy propagandization and down right political indoctrinition in neo-con speak lashed onto our soldiers, these guys saw Iraqis as subhumans in a free-fire zone. We have been slaughtering them left and right for years. These guys just got caught.
I remember certain people in here preaching these differences and some assholes in here called them names. You know who you are
post #168 of 199 (permalink) Old 12-24-2006, 02:59 AM
Always Remembered RIP

Date registered: Nov 2006
Vehicle: 1991 560SEC AMG
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to cascade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst
Counsellor, you are too emotional, argumentative and leading. If you'll rephrase the question as though there isn't a foregone conclusion, I'll discuss it.

B
That will suffice, you may step down
post #169 of 199 (permalink) Old 12-24-2006, 05:49 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
I suck at sucking
Yes, I am sure most would agree that the worst blow job they ever recieved was pretty good, but do you swallow? That is what enquiring minds want to know.
post #170 of 199 (permalink) Old 12-24-2006, 08:04 AM
DP

Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat
Yes, I am sure most would agree that the worst blow job they ever recieved was pretty good, but do you swallow? That is what enquiring minds want to know.
What's your obsession with felatio?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in