Oh DEMS, looks like the bill collector is here to remind you what you owe....... - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 03:25 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: S500/W220/2000
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst
I like pulling-out slowly and pausing before smoothly pushing back in. Sometimes things heat-up when pushing in so it becomes necessary to make some adjustments in position and tempo before thrusting deeply into the zone.

B
Isn't war theory exciting...

Don't believe everything you think
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 03:25 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botnst
I like pulling-out slowly and pausing before smoothly pushing back in. Sometimes things heat-up when pushing in so it becomes necessary to make some adjustments in position and tempo before thrusting deeply into the zone.

B

I've read some of your novels, they're quite good
post #33 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 03:43 PM
Cruise Control

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1428 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Um, if your entrance isn't invited and is demonstrably unwelcome, it's called rape. That's both immoral and illegal, but that's probably falling upon deaf ears in this crowd, since she had the goods and unwittingly provided easy access to them. You're all a bunch of creepy pervs who deserve a quick visit to the castrati's barber.
post #34 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 06:28 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat
Sorry Big Guy but I hope you have good solar heating in your house and an electric car in your garage or heating your house and gas for your car is goig to be very expensive in a year or 2.
You trade the lives of our children for cheap gas. You suck.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #35 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 06:30 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear
Working the the Unions is a time honored partnership with the Democratic Party and the Unions are not considered "Bill Collectors". As a collective, they represent millions of workers and voters so they are a part of the democratic process. As a PAC, they have every right to run the advertisement and submit agendas. What the article did not mention was the Unions also contributed to many Republican candidates as well, mainly in Rustbelt states.
Unions ain't what they used to be.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

post #36 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 06:32 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
I saw a NYTimes editorial today recommending "an increase in the number of troops in Iraq." Can you imagine that editorial being published in the NYTerrorist a week ago? I can't. And I have a feeling old mcbear will not like the pro-war tone coming out of all his commie buddies in Congress in the coming months. These are interesting times, indeed.

Reminds me of that old Chinese curse...
The one where you are destined to eat shit for the rest of your life?

Take another bite:

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/12/wa...rtner=homepage

post #37 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 06:34 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
Unions ain't what they used to be.
You got that right!

Unions are only supported by dumbfucks
post #38 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 10:03 PM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoseyman
You got that right!

Unions are only supported by dumbfucks
I thought it was unions only support dumbfucks and vice versa, only dumbfucks support unions
post #39 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 10:17 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Feb 2004
Vehicle: 68 280 SEL, 89 300TE
Send a message via AIM to myfirstbenz Send a message via MSN to myfirstbenz
I am not saying all unions are great but I have a family friend who is a director of an engineers union, and I wouldn't consider those people dumfuks... I actually did a report/presentation for one of my business management classes on the management practices of their union, and I was very impressed with what I learned, especially compared to how I have seen unions such as the auto workers union behave/negociate. Our trade policies don't really support balance or equality, so why should our labor forces play by any other rules?

Jon Malvo was a black man and sniper that murdered many people across our country, but I don't hold a grudge against all black folk, or black guys that are ex military.

::Familie von Mercedes::
'00 German Sheperd ("Hans")
'89 300 TE 117k
'92 400E (killed in action)
'68 280 SE/8 (High School Sweetheart)
'95 E320 (mother's)
'60 190D (dad's new project)
'05 A6 Allroad 2.7t (dad's ride)
'84 190E (sold)
'90 300CE (brother's)

Last edited by myfirstbenz; 11-12-2006 at 10:20 PM.
post #40 of 58 (permalink) Old 11-12-2006, 10:27 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbear
IF we were to go to the ABSOLUTE EXTREME and “cut and run”, pull out Jan 22 with troops leaving out of Green Zone and planned extrication of out areas. Air Support would cover pullout and full defensive coverage to prevent insurgent attack of troops while pulling out .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk
Reading your plan brought to mind that chaotic seen at the US embassy in Saigon w/ helicopters trying to land and hundreds of people trying to jump on and Marines threatening to shoot them, etc., etc... I don't think I have ever seen anything like it in my life and hope I never do again. Buy if you were in charge we would certainly have Saigon II ++. Are you nuts or what?
Ummm, that was not a plan, it was a paragraph to start a discussion. It was intended to picture an "Absolute Extreme" choice only. If I prepared a plan [as I was taught at the Academy] it would take a bit longer than a paragraph.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.

Last edited by mcbear; 11-12-2006 at 10:31 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in