A rant about gays.......please help. - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 11:35 AM
KamiL

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
A rant about gays.......please help.

What's up guys. I'm not looking to start a big controversial thread but instead I'm just trying to vent a bit because I can't really be going around saying this type of crap in public. This is 100% legit story, not fabricated at all and I need some advice. I know sometimes I troll around but this time I actually need help.

Anyway, I have this gorgeous friend (girl) which is 24 and one of the most beautiful creatures you have ever seen. Well, her fiance is out trout fishing in New York so she keeps inviting me to her house where we sort of kicked it off....made love for hours on Friday after the Rutgers game and yesterday we did everything possible except I didn't penetrate. She has only been with one guy in her entire life (her fiance) and I was her second so I think she's starting to like me a bit -- I guess that's a whole other thread though.

Now, she has two really good friends which are full out gays. At first I didn't like to be near them but the reason why this girl finally hooked up with me was because one of her gay guys told her to do it. It's amazing how girls always listen to gays when it comes to this type of advice. This is where it gets fucking scary and repulsive for me. While over her house one of her gay friends comes over and starts to chat with me while the girl is cooking for us and doing various shit around the house. The gay kid constantly kept telling me that I should try him out and constantly trying to convince me that I was gay myself. I knew it was a crazy gay tactic that these people use on everybody in order to get to do stuff with them. I am very homophobic and at one point I stood up in the middle of her room clinching my fists because I was about to attack him and start punching at his face. I don't know what the heck stopped me but I know exactly what provoked me. I tell him all the time that there is no chance of me engaging with guys because I love women. Even though I kept repeating it he constantly kept saying: "Oh come on, you know you want to...u seem very kinky." Shit like that is very repulsive to me but then again I don't want to say the wrong thing to this kid because he did convince my friend (girl) to finally let loose and hook up with me. The reason why this kid does not understand is that I'm trying to be nice to him so he continues telling the girl what a great guy I am. I don't know how much longer I can hold my tongue because yesterday I was ready to fight him (not sure if he knew) and the word "FAG" was lingering at the tip of my tongue.

I always get lots of gays checking me out but I take it as a compliment....I do take care of myself more than the ordinary guy so I think shit like this comes with that territory. This is the first time that I have ever been so disgusted in my entire life. It felt like my stomach was moving inside my body....I cannot even describe the situation. So many things were going through my mind like running out of the house and just going home. The reason why I didn't penetrate the girl yesterday was because I couldn't get hard for the whole night. Not sure why when this girl is so freaking gorgeous...5'4...115lbs....C boobs etc.

Here is my question....how do I get this guy off my back without hurting his "little gay" feelings? I don't want him hating me because he's really good friends with the girl. He just can't take a "NO" for an answer so I might have to become a prick to him as I don't know how to deal with him.

Last edited by KamiL; 11-11-2006 at 11:40 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 11:42 AM
Boring Cars...meh!

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 81 280E, 84 500SEC, 87 560, 89 "300E", 91 500SL, 15 E350 4Matic Estate, 71 BMW 2002, +others
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
I'm assuming you're just wanting to tap that girls ass and be done with it right? I mean come on,she's going to cheat on her fiance so what's to say you won't lose your turn in line too?

As far as the fruit,I would have already busted him in the mouth talking that BS to me.

Hit it and quit it

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/nutz4benz/W123/6C3A9CA5-EDFF-4834-8125-34B70B20A676_zpsiyesrawz.jpg
post #3 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 11:47 AM
KamiL

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutz4benz
I'm assuming you're just wanting to tap that girls ass and be done with it right? I mean come on,she's going to cheat on her fiance so what's to say you won't lose your turn in line too?

As far as the fruit,I would have already busted him in the mouth talking that BS to me.

Hit it and quit it
I'm probably opening up a new can of worms but I kind of like this girl. She's a freak like me in bed...talks dirty etc. I get the hint that she's starting to like me too. She said she's definitely breaking off with her boyfriend once she graduates this semester.

I know what you mean about beating his ass. I was very close to just punching him in his jaw but he's so in his gay world that he probably didn't even notice it.

Now he's text messanging me all day and I constantly have to delete these shits in case someone checks my phone. They aren't regular text messages but sexual shit that makes me uncomfortable coming from a guy.

I swear guys....this shit is for real and I don't like it one bit.
post #4 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 11:52 AM
Boring Cars...meh!

Vehicle: 81 280E, 84 500SEC, 87 560, 89 "300E", 91 500SL, 15 E350 4Matic Estate, 71 BMW 2002, +others
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
I'm telling you,this girl will bring you nothing but misery if you fall in love with her and will eventually break your heart.

I think you've gotten yourself in a bad circle to be quite honest.Don't become the pivot

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/nutz4benz/W123/6C3A9CA5-EDFF-4834-8125-34B70B20A676_zpsiyesrawz.jpg
post #5 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 11:56 AM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Let the guy bone you up the ass.

post #6 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 11:56 AM
KamiL

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutz4benz
I'm telling you,this girl will bring you nothing but misery if you fall in love with her and will eventually break your heart.

I think you've gotten yourself in a bad circle to be quite honest.Don't become the pivot
You're right...if she's going to do it to her fiance now what is to say that she wouldn't do it to me. Sometimes the hotness of a girl makes you blind or ignorant which isn't good. I hope her fiance doesn't find out....he's some rich guy that's 27 years old and I ended up screwing her in their bedroom. It's a weird feeling doing that and then you look over and see pictures of them on various vacations and stuff. Then I was thinking...what if his fishing pole broke or what if it's raining there so he decided to come home early. Remember, I'm only 5'8 and this guy is like 6'2 with a stocky build. He would probably murder me with his bare fists.
post #7 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 11:58 AM
KamiL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillKill
Let the guy bone you up the ass.
Come on...I'm actually seeking advice here from people that aren't involved in this mess. Please don't turn this into "Hey lets all attack Kamil in a forum thread."
post #8 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 11:59 AM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamiL
Come on...I'm actually seeking advice here from people that aren't involved in this mess. Please don't turn this into "Hey lets all attack Kamil in a forum thread."
She is dirt for cheating on her fiance. You'll only be miserable in the long run when someone better than you comes along.

post #9 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 12:01 PM
KamiL

Quote:
She is dirt for cheating on her fiance and you broke the guy code.
But her fiance doesn't make her happy at all. He's just a boring guy that never does anything with a hot girl like that. He thinks he has her in his palm because the engagement ring is on her hand, pretty big one too.

By the way, I really don't trust girls anymore. I've had numerous hook ups where the girls had boyfriends or were engaged. It's strange that women do this type of stuff to men they claim to love.

Last edited by KamiL; 11-11-2006 at 12:05 PM.
post #10 of 167 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 12:04 PM
Boring Cars...meh!

Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Quote:
She is dirt for cheating on her fiance. You'll only be miserable in the long run when someone better than you comes along.
What he said

If she was that serious about you,she would have called dude up and ended their relationship before you two did the nasty.

Another question,who gave the stalker your number and why hasn't she told him to knock it off or else? Run and don't look back!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in