Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
New Congress Educational Boot Camp

I am not making this up

from AIPAC:
http://www.aipac.org/briefing/
Quote:
AIPAC reached nearly every lawmaker elected in Tuesday’s mid-term congressional elections as part of its effort to educate political candidates on the value of the U.S.-Israel relationship. During the campaign that ended Tuesday, nearly every viable candidate met with AIPAC professional staff members and submitted a position paper summarizing his or her views on U.S. Middle East policy. A non-partisan organization, AIPAC has for decades worked with Republican and Democratic members of Congress to strengthen the ties between the United States and Israel.
WOW what happens if they don't like what a congressman submits in what seems like a required exam?

Let's see how much traction this post is going to have.
Now go back to sleep
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-10-2006, 06:54 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
You got to be kidding????
One day after elections and the indoctrination is in full swing......

Prof. don't count on many to think that there is something wrong with this picture. These politicians don't work for the people that elected them and sadley the people are instructed not to see it that way because they are a cash cow that sustain this sick relationship but should they bring up the subject watch out.....
My suggestion to you prof. is that you stop bringing up AIPAC or you will lose your job and your reputation will be smeared to no end.... Let it go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take my advise, remember boo? It's his job to find out any shit on you in order to bring you down and he is not alone.....
Leave this taboo subject alone and talk about cars now that the republicans are shooting blanc and Bush is going to turn into Polozi's bitch
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-10-2006, 07:10 PM
Premium Member

Date registered: Jan 2006
Vehicle: Nice, Fast, Luxurious.
Premium Member
It's an easy exam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
I am not making this up

from AIPAC:
http://www.aipac.org/briefing/

WOW what happens if they don't like what a congressman submits in what seems like a required exam?

Let's see how much traction this post is going to have.
Now go back to sleep
They get all the answers from Senator Kennedy who's taken the exam again and again and again.

Mi$ter Right.
post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-10-2006, 07:11 PM Thread Starter
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
I am not worried, it's called freedom of speech the last time I checked. Of course if I made it up then I could get slamed for defamation but what I linked to is a fact and what I said is an opinion. I am sure that the people in here see the difference.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-10-2006, 07:23 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2004
Vehicle: 300c (1956)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
I am not worried, it's called freedom of speech the last time I checked. Of course if I made it up then I could get slamed for defamation but what I linked to is a fact and what I said is an opinion. I am sure that the people in here see the difference.
Don't be naive, in the USA anything percieved as anti-AIPAC is anti-Israeli and has to be anti-Semetic.....
You are fighting an uphill battle and your opinion is no longer an opinion in such an environment... Don't count on the ideals of your forefathers to label your speech as free, that only applies to beans.....
The people in here or elsewher in your country are no longer in touch with what the US was founded upon... They are conditioned to respond in the political correctness that the special intersts like AIPAC that you so despise has forced down the throat of your lawmakers... Is it blackmail??? You be the judge, it's your country but when you guys come over to Iraq and to my neighborhood and tell us what to do that's a different matter.... Remember how an elected Iraqi Maliki got treated by the US congress when he believed the bullshit that he was free to say what's on his mind? He got put in his place by none other than Nancy Polozy playing politics. She is a tool like the rest of them...
Prof. I know you mean well but talk about cars in this forum. Next time we meet we will have a nice discussion over beer, until then chill out.
Shabah
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-10-2006, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by offroadwarrior
They get all the answers from Senator Kennedy who's taken the exam again and again and again.
Hahahaha, no wonder he is still in Congress
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-10-2006, 08:06 PM
~BANNED~

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Lets not blame Israel for everything now. They are working within the US laws; there is no law against them being pushy. Israel is still the most democratic gov't in that area of the world.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-10-2006, 08:59 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by offroadwarrior
And he gets re-elected again and again. Wow. How does he do it?

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-10-2006, 11:35 PM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Feb 2004
Vehicle: 68 280 SEL, 89 300TE
Send a message via AIM to myfirstbenz Send a message via MSN to myfirstbenz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane
Lets not blame Israel for everything now. They are working within the US laws; there is no law against them being pushy. Israel is still the most democratic gov't in that area of the world.
Yeah, like democracy is helping their situation, just like it's making Iraq so good, they're still assholes and so are their neighbors, it's not the type of government that makes a country, it's the brains in power.

Screw Israel, they are like the little bastard on the playground that picks fights and doesn't get messed with because their big ogar of a brother has their back... I am tired of the US having their back. Let em handle it on their own

::Familie von Mercedes::
'00 German Sheperd ("Hans")
'89 300 TE 117k
'92 400E (killed in action)
'68 280 SE/8 (High School Sweetheart)
'95 E320 (mother's)
'60 190D (dad's new project)
'05 A6 Allroad 2.7t (dad's ride)
'84 190E (sold)
'90 300CE (brother's)

Last edited by myfirstbenz; 11-10-2006 at 11:40 PM.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-11-2006, 08:21 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
In the case of Iran, they will handle it on their own.

It is within the strategic interests of the United States to aid a friendly democracy located at the crossroads of three continents. I hope we give them all the weapons they need forever. The difference between them and the Iraqis is the Israelis are willing to die for a country they built with their own blood, just like we did. Any democracy in that situation deserves our help. Iraq, on the other hand, is a fictional country invented by us and imposed on them. Until some government emerges that has the obvious backing of a people willing to die for what they have created, it will be a useless waste of time.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in