Kerry flap proves Bush is the same old Bush - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 33 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 01:02 PM
Boring Cars...meh!

Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 81 280E, 84 500SEC, 87 560, 89 "300E", 91 500SL, 15 E350 4Matic Estate, 71 BMW 2002, +others
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce R.
There was no false interpretation of anything. Kerry insulted the intelligence of all the troops over in Iraq. If he blew what he thought was a joke, that's too damn bad. I haven't heard any military people state that they took Kerry's
remarks as anything but an insult, and they are more then slightly PO'd about it.
Your defense of that dolt is making you look even more like the political hack that we all know you are. Even high ranking Dems have called it stupid, and nobody still campaigning wants him around them. Nobody lied, nobody twisted the truth, all they did was to repeat Kerry's words. They were and are more them enough to condemn him ..............
"The Republican power structure is morally and politically bankrupt."
Even if that were true, and I would disagree, I would rather have politically bankrupt then just plain stupid, and not man enough to appologize for the blunder.....

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/nutz4benz/W123/6C3A9CA5-EDFF-4834-8125-34B70B20A676_zpsiyesrawz.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 33 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 01:14 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: May 2006
Vehicle: 1997 S320 LWB
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFC
Good, another thread about a Democrat bashing our troops while we are fighting a war.
There seems to a track record here.

Keep up the good work guys
Well hell another Republican humanitarian in the house. Dont forget the bullshit reasons the troops you support so much are dying. Yeah, its cause your leader sent them there to die for NO f'ing reason other than the administrations own personal agenda's. The ones that survive, I'd guess they will be fucked in the head the rest of their lives much like the Vietnam vets. You managed to do it without going to war. Weird.
post #13 of 33 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 01:51 PM
RFC

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyerW140
Well hell another Republican humanitarian in the house. Dont forget the bullshit reasons the troops you support so much are dying. Yeah, its cause your leader sent them there to die for NO f'ing reason other than the administrations own personal agenda's. The ones that survive, I'd guess they will be fucked in the head the rest of their lives much like the Vietnam vets. You managed to do it without going to war. Weird.
keep attacking the person, it's what you are good at.
post #14 of 33 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 02:17 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2003
Vehicle: 2001 Jaguar XJR, 1994 E320(sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyerW140

Hmmmm remember that our military is one of volunteers.

Two, as spewed many times before, there was joint agreement to go into this war.

Three, stopping now is the worst thing to do, so we must finish what we started.

Also if your campaign is save peoples live check out these figures and lets figure out how to lower these as well:

According to a preliminary report from the Department of Transportation’s National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), 43,200 died on the nation’s highways in 2005.

Death by violent crimes in the US totaled by FBI stats : 16,692 deaths

My Car WOO HOO...... Now SOLD
New car.... 2001 Jaguar XJR!!!!

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson
post #15 of 33 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 02:35 PM
Boring Cars...meh!

Vehicle: 81 280E, 84 500SEC, 87 560, 89 "300E", 91 500SL, 15 E350 4Matic Estate, 71 BMW 2002, +others
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBenz94
Hmmmm remember that our military is one of volunteers.
Yes,but I'm 100% positive they volunteered to defend this country,not give their lives in vain, under the guise of 'spreading' democracy to Iraq.

Quote:
Two, as spewed many times before, there was joint agreement to go into this war.
Uhh???? Sure,when Bush and Co. lied that there were WMD's in Iraq.

Quote:
Three, stopping now is the worst thing to do, so we must finish what we started.
So you're saying that a few hundred or more dead US soldiers isn't gonna hurt? Everyone needs to realize that this is a futile effort!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/nutz4benz/W123/6C3A9CA5-EDFF-4834-8125-34B70B20A676_zpsiyesrawz.jpg
post #16 of 33 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutz4benz
Yes,but I'm 100% positive they volunteered to defend this country,not give their lives in vain, under the guise of 'spreading' democracy to Iraq.

Uhh???? Sure,when Bush and Co. lied that there were WMD's in Iraq.

So you're saying that a few hundred or more dead US soldiers isn't gonna hurt? Everyone needs to realize that this is a futile effort!

Must we really keep rehashing the same old stupid shit here over and over and over again? There aren't any winners in this argument. It's been said that stuff like this is what those in power do to keep the masses distracted from whatever it is they're doing to perpetuate their 'reign'. I'm not sure I buy that, but certainly there are more profitable uses of our collective time and intellects than to browbeat one another on topics that have run their course time and time again.
post #17 of 33 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 04:00 PM
Boring Cars...meh!

Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBNCGAR
Must we really keep rehashing the same old stupid shit here over and over and over again? There aren't any winners in this argument. It's been said that stuff like this is what those in power do to keep the masses distracted from whatever it is they're doing to perpetuate their 'reign'. I'm not sure I buy that, but certainly there are more profitable uses of our collective time and intellects than to browbeat one another on topics that have run their course time and time again.

Welcome to the Benzworld Off Topic forum

post #18 of 33 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 04:05 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutz4benz
Welcome to the Benzworld Off Topic forum
I know! How many times have we had to hear about Clinton getting his cock sucked??? Talk about rehashing old ass shit--that guy isn't even the Pres anymore!
post #19 of 33 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 04:09 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
You mark my words, in 2008 hillary will get in the oval office and get her cock sucked too.
post #20 of 33 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 04:12 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoseyman
You mark my words, in 2008 hillary will get in the oval office and get her cock sucked too.
Well, maybe she'll have a nice pair of balls to go with that cock.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in