post #21 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 09:41 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat
RFC, it is true, Bush has been the Satan of every man woman and child since he was in the national guard. Bush is a fault all the time, even next week when the DEMS loose.
Do you believe that Bush's response to a blown joke is responsible and worthy of leadership? Or is it OK for the leader of the free world to place personal bias and political gain before the best interests of his country?

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 09:45 AM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
Do you believe that Bush's response to a blown joke is responsible and worthy of leadership? Or is it OK for the leader of the free world to place personal bias and political gain before the best interests of his country?
Ron, I hold great respect for you and your views, but I do believe all is fair in love and war this close to the mid-term election. Honestly I do not know who I would like to see win the elections, I feel that Bush is keeping the country a lot safer than any DEM would but he is also a huge idiot in his own right on other matters.
post #23 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 09:53 AM
worst mod in BW history

Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFC
OK, so he only learned to fly jets
So did Mohammed Atta.....Big deal.

post #24 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 09:55 AM
RFC

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
How about some responsibility out of Kerry, we are at WAR.
He has a record of trashing our troops when we are at war.......he has not changed.
post #25 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 09:57 AM
RFC

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillKill
So did Mohammed Atta.....Big deal.
WOW....... YOU CAN LICK MY ASS
I would have no problem watching your throat being cut and shitting down your neck

Last edited by RFC; 11-01-2006 at 10:01 AM.
post #26 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 09:57 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat
Ron, I hold great respect for you and your views, but I do believe all is fair in love and war this close to the mid-term election. Honestly I do not know who I would like to see win the elections, I feel that Bush is keeping the country a lot safer than any DEM would but he is also a huge idiot in his own right on other matters.
Fair enough, and I understand that Presidents play politics, although I don't like it much. If a U.S. President can't play fair, he shouldn't hold a position of such importance. My contention is simply that a mechanism must be put in place to curtail the bizarre spendthrift habits the administration has clearly demonstrated over the past six years. At this point in time, that mechanism is a Democratic Congress and/or Senate. The only significant impact over the next two years will be the curtailment of additional debt. When either political party holds all the cards, it usually spells disaster for the poor slobs like us who voted them in.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #27 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 10:01 AM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Fair enough, and I understand that Presidents play politics, although I don't like it much. If a U.S. President can't play fair, he shouldn't hold a position of such importance. My contention is simply that a mechanism must be put in place to curtail the bizarre spendthrift habits the administration has clearly demonstrated over the past six years. At this point in time, that mechanism is a Democratic Congress and/or Senate. The only significant impact over the next two years will be the curtailment of additional debt. When either political party holds all the cards, it usually spells disaster for the poor slobs like us who voted them in.
Let's take it one step further, do you think that if the House and Senate are DEM controlled do you believe Bush will spit in their eye anyway and bomb those Nuke plants in Iran before he leaves office? For some reason I do.
post #28 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 10:06 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

I don't believe he could without congressional approval. Nor do I think that's a very good idea. Iran is the world's problem, and the world must deal with it. Another unilateral act of aggression by the U.S. in the ME would be as disasterous and ill-advised as the invasion of Iraq was.

post #29 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2006
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillKill
They have twisted that remark so shamelessly it's funny. Imagine a war hero calling fellow soldiers stupid,
Why do you think that the left edited THIS the way they did?

Ashamed of something?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bhv3kCkGY7o
post #30 of 53 (permalink) Old 11-01-2006, 10:14 AM
~BANNED~

Quote:
I don't believe he could without congressional approval. Nor do I think that's a very good idea. Iran is the world's problem, and the world must deal with it. Another unilateral act of aggression by the U.S. in the ME would be as disasterous and ill-advised as the invasion of Iraq was.
I stll believe he will spit in their eye and do it anyway, some loophole will present itself for him to bomb, not invade, am sure he has figured out by now that is not the way to go. As far as it being a world problem, have you read the headines lately, Putin says he thinks their production of uranium is only for producing electricity, I feel better now, don't you? I am out of here, midnight here and wife is calling. Later.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in