ANd the Jews wonder why the Muslims in the middle east are pissed off at them....... - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 09:00 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
ANd the Jews wonder why the Muslims in the middle east are pissed off at them.......

Israel preparing extensive Gaza operation:MP
Oct 30 10:39 AM US/Eastern

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert warned that the army was preparing an extensive operation in the Gaza Strip, with the government to make a decision on the offensive within days, an MP has said.
"The army is preparing for an even more extensive operation in the Gaza Strip," the prime minister was quoted by the source as telling parliament's defence and foreign affairs committee.

"The government intends to reach a decision on the exact pattern of the operation in the coming days," Olmert was reported to have said.

At least 260 Palestinians, many of them civilians, have been killed since current operations began late last June.

A government spokeswoman later tried to downplay Olmert's comments, insisting that Israel would continue along its current tack and that no significant tactical shift was afoot.

"Israel is determined to fight terror, not differently but continuously," spokeswoman Miri Eisen, who was inside the committee meeting while Olmert spoke, told AFP. "We won't change our mode of operation in the Gaza Strip and we will not go back to Gaza. We intend to continue our operation there and carry out pinpoint operations."

The prime minister reiterated insistence from top Israeli officials that the government had no intention of keeping troops in the Palestinian territory permanently after last year's historic withdrawal.

"We will operate in the Gaza Strip but we do not intend to stay there permanently," the committee member quoted Olmert as saying.

Officials have repeatedly warned that Israel will intensify its four-month-old offensive, launched in late June after Gaza-based militants seized an Israeli soldier and killed two others in a cross-border raid.

Cabinet ministers have recently called for the military campaign to be stepped up, including seizing control of the Gaza-Egyptian border to stem an alleged flow of smuggled weapons.

Olmert said Israel is also working to strengthen the hand of Palestinian president Mahmud Abbas, whose Fatah faction Israelis hope can counter the growing influence of the ruling Islamists Hamas.

"The IDF (army) is continuing its activity against terror activity in the Gaza Strip and at the same time continues humanitarian aid to help Abu Mazen (Abbas)," Olmert said, according to committee member Ran Cohen.

Towards that end, Olmert said Israel was considering whether or not to approve the deployment of the Bader Force, a Palestinian militia loyal to Abbas currently based in Jordan, to the Palestinian territories.

"If an additional force could strengthen Abu Mazen such as the Bader Force, Israel will consider its deployment favourably if it does not harm our security," Olmert said, according to Cohen.

Olmert claimed Israel has killed 300 Gaza militants since the start of the operation, other committee members said. An AFP count, however, puts the number of dead Palestinians at 260, along with two Israeli soldiers, since the offensive began on June 28.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 10:07 AM
DP

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Can we like stop funding both parties. I am sure if the well dries up they will figure out a way to work their differences.
This action I actually predicted the moment Israel pulled its settlers from Gaza. Gaza was actually turning into a virtual prison and a safer target to beat up when the Pals "go out of hand". This I am certain was part of a master plan. Israel never actually intended to see a Palistinian nation or anything that resembled a ligitimate entity. It does not matter if it uses elections to form a government because they will always not fulfill some ever shifting requirement as to what it takes to satisfy Israel's demands for starting peace talks.
We of course will pay the bills for a Gaza invasion just like when we paid for removing the settlers. Anyone cares to challenge me about the upcoming invoice?

Last edited by DP; 10-30-2006 at 10:10 AM.
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-30-2006, 11:03 AM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Feb 2004
Vehicle: 68 280 SEL, 89 300TE
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to myfirstbenz Send a message via MSN to myfirstbenz
It isn't our battle, I think we should quit funding that situation, and let them wipe eachother out, it's in their blood, just let them get it on and get it overwith. On NPR the other day, palestinians are even saying that the situation is so bad even within their own "state" that they are in civil war that they believe can only be solved until the last or strongest man is standing. How are you going to convince them otherwise? We already gave bilions to our defense contractors here to supply them with weapons, let them finish what they started thousands of years ago so the rest of the world can get on to more important issues

::Familie von Mercedes::
'00 German Sheperd ("Hans")
'89 300 TE 117k
'92 400E (killed in action)
'68 280 SE/8 (High School Sweetheart)
'95 E320 (mother's)
'60 190D (dad's new project)
'05 A6 Allroad 2.7t (dad's ride)
'84 190E (sold)
'90 300CE (brother's)
post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 09:04 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jun 2006
Isreal has plenty of money to fund it themselves. The US gets no benefit any longer from kissing Isreali ass. American jews are taking their money and sending it over there and a lot are moving there as well.
post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 09:14 AM Thread Starter
~BANNED~

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I am very happy with all the pro Muslim or Anti Isreali responses, was thinking I would get some rather rude and crude remarks the other way.
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 10:20 AM
DP

Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat
I am very happy with all the pro Muslim or Anti Isreali responses, was thinking I would get some rather rude and crude remarks the other way.
We are not pro this or pro that don't fool yourself. I personally have had enough of the panhandling from either side and then calling us to the rescue when they feel like fkin each other without foreplay.
In addition the conflict over there is not exclusively Muslim issue but rather an Arab issue. Palestinians are composed of Muslims and Christians and so are Lebanese, Jordanians and Egyptians.
Israel is a bully there no doubt about it. The Arabs are not innocent either. What both need to do is sit the fk down and work out their differences like adults. They don't need us to arbitrate but we want that role because we are afraid the Russians or some other "power" will come and play the hero of the day. The other reason we are in the middle of it is for exercising pressure on the Plaestinians to concede to what Israel really wants because we are under Israeli control in one form or an another OK, I know some of you are going to call me on this and call me a liar
post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 10:57 AM
CH4S Artist

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 1985 500SEC, 1991 190E 2.6.
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Arab cartoons
Attached Images

post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 11:27 AM
KamiL

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
And the MUSLIMS wonder why the whole world hates them.

Last edited by KamiL; 10-31-2006 at 11:30 AM.
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 11:34 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teutone
Arab cartoons
That first one (the lighter) is very, very clever.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 11:58 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 560 SEL Euro
Palestinans are morons.. they will always manage to find some nonsense cause to fight because it brings them a lot of sympathy and money from arab sheikhdoms. And if they wont have a common external enermy, they will start a civil war.

Speaking of the conflict secularly, palestineans have never accecpted a solution to their problems but rather demand fullfilment of their wishes. world keeps changing and nations needs to realise that. A lot of countries were sacrificed following the end of WW2 and palestine is one of them. Understand the fact and get with it..

Fuel economy!! whats that??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in