The War in Iraq: Mass murder on an unimaginable scale by the Republican Party - Page 14 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #131 of 226 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 10:23 AM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Easy Professor -- rendering assistance and mass murder are easily confused, it could happen to anyone...

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #132 of 226 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 01:01 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2003
Vehicle: 2001 Jaguar XJR, 1994 E320(sold)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
What is your constructive contribution "Mr. Law Man"? attempt at intemidation and outright accusations?
Must have touched a nerve eh?? I have not tried nor am trying to itimidate anyone, if you can show that please by all means do so. Otherwise your remarks make me laugh!!

My Car WOO HOO...... Now SOLD
New car.... 2001 Jaguar XJR!!!!

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson
post #133 of 226 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 01:05 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2003
Vehicle: 2001 Jaguar XJR, 1994 E320(sold)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor
The world police! I can see that your training as a "law enforcement" must have extended to guarding malls. Please keep your fantasy of what law enforcement is to yourself and above all don't make a fool of yourself by placing a whole nation in a role that would lead us to ruins.
I can see that you have made up your mind about all of us here Mr. Law Enforcement, gee I would hate to be pulled over with your electric golf cart in some parking lot asking me if I had a receipt for my bags.

My training keeps you safe. And as much fun as the thought may be I do not guard malls. LOL And how am I making a fool of myself by stating what we are and what we have been doing for many years now??

And if you read my previous posts you would see that I DID NOT make up my mind about EVERYONE here. Obviously Im not the only who has responded on this board who disagrees with you.

My Car WOO HOO...... Now SOLD
New car.... 2001 Jaguar XJR!!!!

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson
post #134 of 226 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 01:27 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBenz94
What facts would you like genius?

BTW what contructive criticism have you added and or fact to this thread at all??
Don't get worked up. That's about all most of these guys can do, throw in nonsensical comments, almost like they know what they are talking about. They will probably resort to name calling soon, that's what "they" like to call facts....

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon, the pigeon knocks over all the pieces, on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
Vladimir Putin

"They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?"
Paul Harvey 8/31/94

"The only people who have quick answers don't have the responsibility of making the decisions."
Justice Clarence Thomas
post #135 of 226 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 02:17 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Well, I was thinking of naming you guys "Pig and War Pig", but that would be wrong.
post #136 of 226 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 02:24 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove
Well, I was thinking of naming you guys "Pig and War Pig", but that would be wrong.
Geez -- I wish MikeMover would stop by. At least he can put up a respectable argument.

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #137 of 226 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 02:27 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I should be admired for my restraint.
post #138 of 226 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 03:48 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
Quote:
Well If that's the best your tiny brain can do, so be it..........

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon, the pigeon knocks over all the pieces, on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
Vladimir Putin

"They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?"
Paul Harvey 8/31/94

"The only people who have quick answers don't have the responsibility of making the decisions."
Justice Clarence Thomas
post #139 of 226 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 03:51 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
I should be admired for my restraint.
Well it's a damn sure cinch you'll never be admired for your intelligence...

Vladimir Putin

Paul Harvey 8/31/94

Justice Clarence Thomas
post #140 of 226 (permalink) Old 10-13-2006, 05:58 PM
Cruise Control

Vehicle: '87 300TD/'90 300D/'94 Quattro/'89 Vanagon TDI/'01 EV Weekender VR6
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1428 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
You get a gold star for effort

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBenz94
My training keeps you safe.
By training, I'm assuming that means you've been trained how not to fly off the handle and throw heavy objects when you're losing an argument...which obviously happens quite a bit. Atta-boy, good for you. Now, lets roll out those facts you referred to earlier.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in