Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 81 280E, 84 500SEC, 87 560, 89 "300E", 91 500SL, 15 E350 4Matic Estate, 71 BMW 2002, +others
Location: Hawai'i (Maui)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Mercedes-Benz Drivers Test
Mercedes-Benz Driving Test
1. Before changing lanes you should:
(C) both a & b.
(D) just swing into the lane without doing either a or b.
2. The top light on a traffic signal is:
(D) Who cares, it doesn't apply to me anyway.
3. The speed limit in a residential area is:
(A) 35 MPH.
(B) 25 MPH.
(C) 45 MPH.
(D) I paid $65,000 for this car, I'll drive as fast as I want.
4. In California, when a pedestrian enters a cross walk, you should:
(A) slow to a walking pace.
(B) go around the block.
(D) speed up and honk your horn.
5. In the other 49 states, when a pedestrian enters a cross walk, you
(A) maintain your speed.
(B) slow a little.
(C) slow a lot.
(D) speed up and don't bother honking your horn.
6. Your may make a left turn from the right lane:
(B) when there is a left turn arrow.
(C) on Sunday at 2 A.M.
(D) When ever you damn well feel like it.
7. When a school bus has flashing red lights, you:
(A) must stop.
(B) may pass on the left after checking.
(C) may pass after slowing to 5 MPH.
(D) use your car phone to order Chinese food while passing on the
8. When you hear an emergency vehicle siren, you should:
(A) pull to the right and stop.
(B) pull into the nearest car wash.
(C) roll down your windows.
(D) turn up the radio and ignore it.
9. You may make a U-turn in front of a fire station:
(B) when the doors are closed.
(C) if there are no police around.
(D) when you have missed your turn.
10. When approaching a traffic light where cars are stopped, you
(B) watch the signal.
(C) stop a safe distance back from the car in front.
(D) call your wife/secretary on your car phone so everyone can see
you have a car phone.
11. When turning onto a side street, you should signal:
(A) two blocks before turning.
(B) two car lengths before turning.
(C) two miles before turning.
(D) what for, if the guy behind me hits me, I'll sue him.
12. A U-turn in a business district is legal:
(A) only at an intersection.
(D) if I pass a sale at the jewellers.
13. Parking in a red-zone is permitted:
(B) on Sunday.
(C) if there is a fire hydrant.
(D) when I'll only be there for five minutes.
14. What is your annual gross income:
(D) $80,000 and up.
If you answered 'd' on every question, you have a perfect score. You
certified to drive a Mercedes-Benz Automobile. You may, at your
proceed to your nearest Mercedes-Benz authorised distributor and select
Mercedes-Benz Automobile of your choice.
If you answered a, b, or c on two or fewer questions, you may request a
retest in two weeks time. Please study the Mercedes-Benz motor vehicle
guide in preparation for your retest.
If you answered a, b, or c on more than two questions, we're sorry, you
just don't have the proper attitude to be a Mercedes-Benz Automobile
driver. Perhaps you should consider a BMW.
Thank you for your interest in Mercedes-Benz Automobiles.