Why was the GOP Congress a safe haven for child molestors? - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 04:28 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
Is all pedophilia OK, or just homosexual pedophilia?
You missed an option: Republican Pedophilia. That's ok.

The fact that the right wing Koolaid Drinkers on this site are defending child molestation is simply fantastic.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 04:30 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2006
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
Is all pedophilia OK, or just homosexual pedophilia?
Maybe you were a "pedo" when you were a 16 year old male. I sure wasn't.

Since no children were involved, your question is not related to the incident at hand, but FYI...

According to the ACLU, homosexual pedophilia is the kind that deserves the most protection.

Do your own internet search on the subject.

I happen to disagree with the ACLU's position regarding sex with children being a Civil Liberty.
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 04:33 PM
Administratoris Emeritus

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2021 SL770
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveN007
Maybe you were a "pedo" when you were a 16 year old male. I sure wasn't.
Where I come from, the law says 18. Is it OK to only obey laws that you agree with?

"If spending money you don't have is the height of stupidity, borrowing money to give it away is the height of insanity." -- anon
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 04:34 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelTheLove

The fact that the right wing Koolaid Drinkers on this site are defending child molestation is simply fantastic.
Instant messages = "child molestation".

I said he should resign.

It is the piling on that I object to.

It is gay-bashing, pure and simple.

And the American people are tired of it.
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 04:37 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
You are dragging this man who happens to be gay out and are calling him a child molester. His lovers are not children. They are human beings that FTL believes have the right to all manner of sexual exposure in schools, for example. What are you saying? Give them condoms, then tell them they can't "love"?

This is about your homophobia and bigotry. The more you deny it, the more guilty you are.
Party goon. Your arguments are hollow and pointless, and the motivation is truly revolting. Go turn yourself in to a local child sex offender registry. Jim
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 83 Astral Silver 280 SL
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
I can't believe this guy is advocating child molesting. You're a sick fuck, Dave, get some help, man.

Recall that earlier generations faced down fascism and communism not just with missiles and tanks, but with sturdy alliances and enduring convictions. They understood that our power alone cannot protect us, nor does it entitle us to do as we please. Instead, they knew that our power grows through its prudent use; our security emanates from the justness of our cause, the force of our example, the tempering qualities of humility and restraint.

-President Barack Obama, 1st Inaugural address
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 05:28 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
I can't believe this guy is advocating child molesting. You're a sick fuck, Dave, get some help, man.
You know damn well what my point is, FTL.

All your bullshit about the GOP being a "safe haven for child molesters".

This guy should be jailed. He has abused his power in the worst way possible.

He has violated the trust of the kid's family who never in a million years thought their child would be subjected to this abuse. He has fucked with a young man's mind.

And yes, IT IS WORSE BECAUSE HE IS A REPUBLICAN. It is WORSE because he is SUPPOSED to represent the party that PROTECTS children for shit like this. I expect crap like this for your side of the aisle, and I expect you to defend it.

If there was a cover up here, EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM NEEDS TO BE RUN OUT ON A RAIL.

You are incapable of having an adult converstaion about such things, however, so I must resort to "liberal-speak".

You are a homophobe and a bigot. Period.

But since I am on "ignore" you will never read this, you Homophobe.
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 05:38 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 2014 E250 Bluetec 4-Matic, 1983 240D 4-Speed
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 256 Post(s)
Quote:
You know damn well what my point is, FTL.

All your bullshit about the GOP being a "safe haven for child molsters".

This guy should be jailed. He has abused his power in the worst way possible.

He has violated the trust of the kid's family who never in a million years thought their child would be subjected to this abuse. He has fucked with a young man's mind.

And yes, IT IS WORSE BECAUSE HE IS A REPUBLICAN. It is WORSE because he is SUPPOSED to represent the party that PROTECTS children for shit like this. I expect crap like this for your side of the aisle, and I expect you to defend it.

If there was a cover up here, EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM NEEDS TO BE RUN OUT ON A RAIL.

You are incapable of having an adult converstaion about such things, however, so I must resort to "liberal-speak".

You are a homophobe and a bigot. Period.
I can accept that - getting a "stay the course" Republican to change his mind on something as complicated as child abuse demands a little patience and understanding. The last sentence from this guy is like punctuation. Not correct punctuation, but as easy to overlook as incorrect punctuation. He seems to have finally gotten most of the rest of it right though. The part about the situation being worse because he was a Republican is only worse for the Republicans though. And the evil of this kind of activity on either side of the aisle or even in the aisle should be unquestioned. It is not to be tolerated.

I will even overlook your typical Republican attempt to blame liberals for your own failure to respond to this issue on the side of the children instead of your Party.

Jim
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 06:39 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2003
Vehicle: 2004 Lexus LS 430 Modern Luxury. 2012 Acura TSX (fun fun) Maybe MB again one day...
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Quote:

They defend the murder of Iraqi children on a daily basis, while beating their chests. Defending the cover up of pedophilia is not a surprise to me.
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 10-01-2006, 06:59 PM
Surely A Large Human

Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: '08 C219
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyc280
They defend the murder of Iraqi children on a daily basis, while beating their chests. Defending the cover up of pedophilia is not a surprise to me.
Fuck off with that already. Take issue with the premise of our involvement in Iraq if you so desire, but you're WAY over the line insinuating that we're on a mission to exterminate Iraqi children. I hope you're really smarter than this, but it certainly sounds like you're parroting things you've heard from prominent, not too brainy liberals - and doing a very clumsy job at it. May want to make sure you FULLY understand the issues before sounding off like a masturbatory high schooler who went off on a tangent after hearing the last few words of a grown-up conversation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in