Teacher Awarded $307,000 in Harassment Suit - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 09:51 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
baby boo's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,646
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Imagine if the tables were turned and it was a black teacher in a predominantly white school who was being subected to racial epithets, was having his tires slashed and had gotten no remedy from the white principal. All the news outlets would be camped out at that school, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton would be orgainzing pickets, an EEOC claim would be filed, Johhny Cochran's law firm would be looking into civil rights violations, the liberals would be apoplectic and the ACLU would be preparing their "friend of the court" briefs.

But it's OK, no need to get excited--it's just a white teacher -- she'll find another job.
baby boo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 10:03 AM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
After 200+ years of slavery, lynching and discrimination, I'm gonna give them at least half a century to get their act straight before I put on my robe and pointy hood. I don't know where you live but a liberal 1/2 of our city government officials and others in seats of power are black and so far they seem highly up to the job. It seems only my Irishmen are the ones going to the pokey.

ThrillKill is offline  
post #13 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
baby boo's Avatar
 
Date registered: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,646
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillKill
After 200+ years of slavery, lynching and discrimination, I'm gonna give them at least half a century to get their act straight before I put on my robe and pointy hood. I don't know where you live but a liberal 1/2 of our city government officials and others in seats of power are black and so far they seem highly up to the job. It seems only my Irishmen are the ones going to the pokey.
Well since the Civil Rights Act passed in 1964 I guess that excuses bad behavior for another 8 years or so and then the jig is up.

Unless you give them another "extension," I guess.

It's liberals such as yourself, who always have a ready excuse for failure, that have convinced minorities in America that they are not expected to be held to the same standards of decency and accomplishment as the rest of the population.
baby boo is offline  
post #14 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 10:59 AM
~BANNED~
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Posts: 41,649
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
^^Hate is so warm and comfy a blanket isn't it boo?
Shane is offline  
post #15 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 11:00 AM
BenzWorld Elite
 
yoseyman's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
Location: 1313 Mockingbird lane
Posts: 9,689
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Those little bastards should be made to sit through"To Sir with love"
yoseyman is offline  
post #16 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 01:06 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by baby boo
Well since the Civil Rights Act passed in 1964 I guess that excuses bad behavior for another 8 years or so and then the jig is up.

Unless you give them another "extension," I guess.

It's liberals such as yourself, who always have a ready excuse for failure, that have convinced minorities in America that they are not expected to be held to the same standards of decency and accomplishment as the rest of the population.
I think I just hang around with a better crowd.

ThrillKill is offline  
post #17 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 04:35 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Posts: 483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Admitt it people, you know there is a GLARING double standard when it comes to the treatment of whites by blacks. Watch most black comics (Sinbad, Chappelle, ETC ...) call whites degrading names and portray us as stupid - as a race. They don't even deny it or lie about it.

Let a white comic pull this crap (maybe utter the N****R word) all HELL would break lose and he would be sued by the NAACP. They commonly use the word when referring to themselves or other blacks. ????????????

Seems like alot of blacks think that all whites "have this coming to them" from some past debt that we DON'T owe them.

They need to get past this mistaken idea that whites owe them anything and lose the anger of past generations. It stops them from moving forward.
starcar126 is offline  
post #18 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 04:38 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcar126
Admitt it people, you know there is a GLARING double standard when it comes to the treatment of whites by blacks. Watch most black comics (Sinbad, Chappelle, ETC ...) call whites degrading names and portray us as stupid - as a race. They don't even deny it or lie about it.

Let a white comic pull this crap (maybe utter the N****R word) all HELL would break lose and he would be sued by the NAACP. They commonly use the word when referring to themselves or other blacks. ????????????

Seems like alot of blacks think that all whites "have this coming to them" from some past debt that we DON'T owe them.

They need to get past this mistaken idea that whites owe them anything and lose the anger of past generations. It stops them from moving forward.
Easy for you to say, cracker-ass!

ThrillKill is offline  
post #19 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 04:41 PM
DP
Moderator
 
DP's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 190E, 400E, SLK350
Location: Chesapeak Bay
Posts: 64,125
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
You seem to have an anger problem honkey!
DP is offline  
post #20 of 34 (permalink) Old 09-21-2006, 04:51 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
yoseyman's Avatar
 
Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: Baby
Location: 1313 Mockingbird lane
Posts: 9,689
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
yo' very madness, an' ya th'o't brothas iz out ta git ya. Why don' ya chill out an' gots uh drink. gosh nigga ya iz not kind and git Sheniquah's ass back ova' heeah.
yoseyman is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    Man who had a constant erection for 10 years awarded $400,000 Nutz 4 Benz Off-Topic 4 09-21-2006 08:06 AM
    Sexual Harassment video Andrew2004az Off-Topic 0 02-21-2006 07:01 PM
    Asian Youths Suffer Harassment in Schools firstmb Off-Topic 36 11-14-2005 06:01 PM
    My teacher got arrested for kiddie porn! 1985 300CD Off-Topic 7 07-14-2005 01:12 PM
    OT: new Peugeot 307 CC marcello R170 SLK-Class 3 09-09-2002 04:15 AM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome