Is this guy gold diggin' me? - Page 13 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #121 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006, 12:19 PM
worst mod in BW history
 
ThrillKill's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,762
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member

ThrillKill is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #122 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006, 01:41 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Posts: 483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maine_coon
Throw your detector away, bud.

And while we on this, 1990 Benz barely qualifies you for this forum. And this particulat thread.
Oh really... You obviously don't know there are no qualifications for benzworld or OT.
A 1990 S class is the "best of the best". You must be a Benz newby!
starcar126 is offline  
post #123 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006, 02:11 PM
Boring Cars...meh!
 
Nutz 4 Benz's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 81 280E, 84 500SEC, 87 560, 89 "300E", 91 500SL, 15 E350 4Matic Estate, 71 BMW 2002, +others
Location: Maui
Posts: 15,978
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcar126
Oh really... You obviously don't know there are no qualifications for benzworld or OT.
A 1990 S class is the "best of the best". You must be a Benz newby!

Actually any "Benz" produced after 1990 really isn't a Benz ,but a Chrysler

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/nutz4benz/W123/6C3A9CA5-EDFF-4834-8125-34B70B20A676_zpsiyesrawz.jpg
Nutz 4 Benz is offline  
post #124 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006, 02:32 PM
BenzWorld Elite
 
Date registered: Jul 2006
Posts: 5,543
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcar126
Oh really... You obviously don't know there are no qualifications for benzworld or OT.
A 1990 S class is the "best of the best". You must be a Benz newby!
You need to work little bit on your sense of humor, bud.
maine_coon is offline  
post #125 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006, 05:27 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
chill_babe's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: C230
Location: St. Louis =P
Posts: 1,252
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat
This guy is just keeping all his options open, (he actually sounds lazy to me and looking for a comfortable retirement plan) but if it was love you would know about it by now, from your side and his, dontcha think?

You're right. I think I've come to the conclusion that he hasn't had the chance to save or invest his money because he played baseball for so long. He's 32 years-old and now lives back with his parents ...so yah I wouldn't doubt that he was trying to hint at my future (family) investments. Which I just talked to my dad about starting my own investment plan.
So too bad too sad for him

As for the love comment, awhile back he told me he loved me, and kept asking me where I bought my jewelry from, and once again before he left...but nothing has come of it since then...yep lazy is a good word for him.
chill_babe is offline  
post #126 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006, 06:26 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member
 
Date registered: Dec 2005
Posts: 483
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutz 4 Benz
Actually any "Benz" produced after 1990 really isn't a Benz ,but a Chrysler
You're quite the "expert" huh?

Hate to POP your bubble, but Benz didn't merge with Chrysler untill 1998.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/busin.../benz_5-7.html

You're kinda goofy huh? Duh.......................!
starcar126 is offline  
post #127 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006, 08:35 PM
Membership withdrawn by request
 
Von Vorschlag's Avatar
 
Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: A red Vimana
Location: the pale blue dot
Posts: 19,563
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
Wake me up at the end of this thread .

Last edited by Von Vorschlag; 09-30-2007 at 12:06 PM.
Von Vorschlag is offline  
post #128 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006, 08:58 PM
~BANNED~
 
Jakarta Expat's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: PM me to Join the Expat Muslims for Obama Club........
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Posts: 17,697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chill_babe
You're right. I think I've come to the conclusion that he hasn't had the chance to save or invest his money because he played baseball for so long. He's 32 years-old and now lives back with his parents ...so yah I wouldn't doubt that he was trying to hint at my future (family) investments. Which I just talked to my dad about starting my own investment plan.
So too bad too sad for him

As for the love comment, awhile back he told me he loved me, and kept asking me where I bought my jewelry from, and once again before he left...but nothing has come of it since then...yep lazy is a good word for him.

You do not know he loves you by his bullshit words, this is a guy talking, he could say it every day and it would not mean anything, actions speak louder than words ever will. Reading your posts along this thread it seems you have come to this conclusion already, just looking for confirmation from some innocent bystanders, do what your mind tells you too. Find someone else, lose this guy's number.

Last edited by Jakarta Expat; 09-16-2006 at 09:40 PM.
Jakarta Expat is offline  
post #129 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-16-2006, 10:04 PM
Boring Cars...meh!
 
Nutz 4 Benz's Avatar
 
Date registered: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 81 280E, 84 500SEC, 87 560, 89 "300E", 91 500SL, 15 E350 4Matic Estate, 71 BMW 2002, +others
Location: Maui
Posts: 15,978
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by starcar126
You're quite the "expert" huh?

Hate to POP your bubble, but Benz didn't merge with Chrysler untill 1998.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/busin.../benz_5-7.html

You're kinda goofy huh? Duh.......................!
Oops,meant to say 1999 but I would have been wrong anyways.

Yeah,I guess I may be a little goofy but you're a complete asshole

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/nutz4benz/W123/6C3A9CA5-EDFF-4834-8125-34B70B20A676_zpsiyesrawz.jpg
Nutz 4 Benz is offline  
post #130 of 130 (permalink) Old 09-17-2006, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
 
chill_babe's Avatar
 
Date registered: Jun 2006
Vehicle: C230
Location: St. Louis =P
Posts: 1,252
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakarta Expat
You do not know he loves you by his bullshit words, this is a guy talking, he could say it every day and it would not mean anything, actions speak louder than words ever will. Reading your posts along this thread it seems you have come to this conclusion already, just looking for confirmation from some innocent bystanders, do what your mind tells you too. Find someone else, lose this guy's number.
no problem with that
chill_babe is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











  • Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
     
    Thread Tools
    Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
    Email this Page Email this Page
    Display Modes
    Linear Mode Linear Mode



    Similar Threads
    Topic Author Forum Replies Last Post
    Silence is gold NordStern Off-Topic 1 01-29-2006 02:58 PM
    Struck Gold Toronto230GE G-Class 3 02-02-2005 10:47 AM
    gold plated merc.... but gold plated logos and everything else Peter Seow W126 S,SE,SEC,SEL,SD,SDL Class 7 05-23-2004 12:18 PM
    Gold Emblems Take 2: Gold Plated Grill cnd W126 S,SE,SEC,SEL,SD,SDL Class 15 01-05-2004 05:32 PM
    Gold Badges 260 E Detailing and Car Care 10 07-12-2003 12:09 AM

    Posting Rules  
    You may post new threads
    You may post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is On
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are On
    Pingbacks are On
    Refbacks are On

     

    Title goes here

    close
    video goes here
    description goes here. Read Full Story
    For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome