LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #71 of 85 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 05:54 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jan 2005
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian80
You're exactly right. Weren't there some pics posted here a couple of days ago about what a fat, ugly slob Michael Moore is? Guess he struck a chord too.
I'll bet Ann puts out on the first date, though.

aborted Shop Forum member

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 85 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 06:29 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by azimuth
I'll bet Ann puts out on the first date, though.
Better go with Michael Moore, though. At least you know what you're getting with that one.
post #73 of 85 (permalink) Old 09-19-2006, 06:53 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Vehicle: 95 E300
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Quote:
Better go with Michael Moore, though. At least you know what you're getting with that one.
Moore drops trou' on the first date?

Just picture that smooth move!

Whoooo-woooooo!
post #74 of 85 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 04:27 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Aug 2002
Vehicle: 2002 SLK 32 AMG, bone stock. 1987 190E 2.3-16 valve (destroyed). 2005 E320 new toy.
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Quote:
Now I understand why you don't want to see a bunch of Jillian80's running around. If you're that easily impressed, no telling what the end result would be.....

"Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon, the pigeon knocks over all the pieces, on the board and then struts around like it won the game."
Vladimir Putin

"They have gun control in Cuba. They have universal health care in Cuba. So why do they want to come here?"
Paul Harvey 8/31/94

"The only people who have quick answers don't have the responsibility of making the decisions."
Justice Clarence Thomas
post #75 of 85 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 10:37 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
A public service announcement for Jillian:
Attached Images

post #76 of 85 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 02:29 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Apr 2004
Vehicle: E500Es
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregs300CD
GW has an MBA. And we're sinking like a stone this fast.

It reminds me of the poker expression, "If you look around the table and you don't see a sucker, you're it."
I just read a quote in today's newspaper that said a study found that the highest number of ADMITTED CHEATERS in advanced degreed programs was MBA programs with second highest being MEDICINE. And I wonder why my insurance rates are so high.

I am not sure this post has anything to do with your quote above but I would be willing to put money on it that it does. 20+ years of drinking and cocaine had to have been well started by then.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #77 of 85 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 02:33 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Well both MBA and M.D. degrees are highly competitive.

I don't think that this proves anything other than that.

If Taxidermy were a highly competitive field we would find the same results.
post #78 of 85 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 02:40 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby boo
I don't think so. The thyroid gland is much lower in the neck (even when enlarged). That's clearly the laryngeal prominence.

More to the point, why is the left making her appearance an issue?

It has always been my contention that political opponents don't display this amount of hatred against their rivals unless the latter have struck a chord. Coulter has repeatedly ripped the left a new asshole, has humiliated and exposed them and that is why she is a target.
First Coulter has never ripped the Left a new asshole, tried yes, missed by a mile nearly every time. Humiliated, not a chance in Hell. She tries but is a rank amateur. Watching the original take of the Leno show between her and George Carlin was a masterpiece. She was in tears, threatened to sue and stomped off crying. On the second take of the show you note that Carlin says nothing. Go to YouTube for the original.

Now about the "why is the left making her appearance an issue?" I am SOOOOOOOOO glad the right is above that and never have made any comments like that about either Hillary or Reno. I think that the wacky left wing can learn something from the responsibility and restraint shown by the right as they only discuss policy and never appearance.

McBear,
Kentucky

Being smart is knowing the difference, in a sticky situation between a well delivered anecdote and a well delivered antidote - bear.
post #79 of 85 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 02:57 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
I'm talking about hostility however expressed, that's all. Whether it be verbal or physical.

People who are not effective do not generate this kind of hostility.

Both Ann Coulter and Michael Moore are effective in their own ways and that's why they are targets of ridicule.

I can name conservatives who are little known by the general public who, because of their lack of influence do not generate this kind of hostility. An example would be Thomas Sowell, the conservative economist.
Sowell is not ignored because he writes poorly [he does], he is ignored because his economic and education ideas of "conservative social engineering" are somewhat far afield and neither the left nor right have a clue what to do with him.

McBear,
Kentucky

post #80 of 85 (permalink) Old 09-20-2006, 03:04 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Well both MBA and M.D. degrees are highly competitive.

I don't think that this proves anything other than that.

If Taxidermy were a highly competitive field we would find the same results.
Boo, this is NOT aimed at you but that kind of rationale scares the HELL out of me. What it proves is that cheating has become somehow acceptable in society and that the MBA and M.D. is cheapened because of it. It also means that those who did not cheat were punished by a system that allowed it to happen.

At the Air Force Academy if you were caught cheating ONCE it was automatic dismissal AND full billing for the entire four years education, even if you were caught the first week of your first year. Every school should have that system. We might end up with a smarter President.

McBear,
Kentucky

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in