CAPTION: Donald Rumsfeld - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 244 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 02:41 PM
RFC

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)

Last edited by RFC; 12-18-2006 at 07:21 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 244 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 03:21 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: Jan 2005
Vehicle: 1992 W126 300 SE
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
^^^^^^

Yes, I do find strong mint helps rid me of the after effects of a good curry, but how the hell do you get the smell of cock and jism away from your mouth?
post #23 of 244 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 03:27 PM
RFC

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
^^^tell you good bye^^^^^^
post #24 of 244 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 03:41 PM
~BANNED~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFC
^^^tell you good bye^^^^^^

You may find that difficult to do with your mouth so full.
post #25 of 244 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 05:20 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathrattle
^^^^^^

Yes, I do find strong mint helps rid me of the after effects of a good curry, but how the hell do you get the smell of cock and jism away from your mouth?

^^^^^what is it, exactly, with the libs here and their seemingly endless anger and potty mouth?

Off to anger management class you go........
post #26 of 244 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 05:28 PM
~BANNED~

Awww-does it offend your widdle eyes and swensibillitees? It's just not fair is it the way the mods pick on you and not on me ? Are you going to run and tell tales again out of skewl? If any fucker wants to take a shot at me, fine but if they are prepared to dish it out...........
post #27 of 244 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 05:41 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Jun 2005
Vehicle: 04-E320 (benz #7)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to zaphodsplanet
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathrattle
Awww-does it offend your widdle eyes and swensibillitees? It's just not fair is it the way the mods pick on you and not on me ? Are you going to run and tell tales again out of skewl? If any fucker wants to take a shot at me, fine but if they are prepared to dish it out...........

The difference between ignorance and apathy is nothing with you. It is in fact your apathy that propels your ignorance. It's the same thing with most liberals like yourself.

Most people resort to "colorful" language when they're just too STUPID to find an original way to express themselves

or they're just too lazy....

You're probably both !!!

Note to fellow conservatives:
Liberals are getting more whiney these days because they have to make more noise. This because they are in a shrinking MINORITY..

P.S. You're not even in the USA.... thank god a mental piss ant like yourself can't vote here in the BEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET!!! You don't scare me peewee!

Last edited by zaphodsplanet; 09-08-2006 at 05:45 PM.
post #28 of 244 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 06:21 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2004
Vehicle: DeLorean DMC-12
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphodsplanet
The difference between ignorance and apathy is nothing with you. It is in fact your apathy that propels your ignorance. It's the same thing with most liberals like yourself.

Most people resort to "colorful" language when they're just too STUPID to find an original way to express themselves

You're probably both !!!

Liberals are getting more whiney these days because they have to make more noise. This because they are in a shrinking MINORITY..

P.S. You're not even in the USA.... thank god a mental piss ant like yourself can't vote here in the BEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET!!! You don't scare me peewee!
You may say a lot of things about DR, but calling him a 'mental piss ant' just doesn't fit. DR is one of the most intelligent posters on this board. I suggest you do a search of DR's contributions to the various fora for confirmation of this before you go running off at the mouth.

And, what difference does it make whether or not DR resides in the US? Have you not realized this forum has members from around the globe? Or are you too busy beating your chest and proclaiming to live in the BEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET?? Ugly American, indeed.

As for the 'colorful' language--grow up. They're just words.
post #29 of 244 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 06:25 PM
~BANNED~

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphodsplanet

You're probably both !!!

Is your difficulty with reading or comprehension? Would you care to indicate exactly where in this thread I can be accused of whining? The truth is that the personal shot started with RFC and the whining was commenced by baby boo.Moreover you have chosen to interfere in a thread to which you have previously made no contribution.
When it comes to ignorance, you urine-soaked Formicinaen, 'piss ant' is never two seperate words and at least requires a hyphen.

P.S. Whilst I vote neither in the U.S. nor the U.K. I have two daughters who were born in California both of whom will certainly be voting democrat in 2008 and in that way I am pleased to have made my contribution.The reason that they are currently resident in the United Kingdom and not the country of their birth is so that they can have the benefit of an education that will not see them leaving school semi-literate as you and so many of your peers appear to be.
post #30 of 244 (permalink) Old 09-08-2006, 06:26 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2004
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian80
You may say a lot of things about DR, but calling him a 'mental piss ant' just doesn't fit. DR is one of the most intelligent posters on this board. I suggest you do a search of DR's contributions to the various fora for confirmation of this before you go running off at the mouth.

And, what difference does it make whether or not DR resides in the US? Have you not realized this forum has members from around the globe? Or are you too busy beating your chest and proclaiming to live in the BEST COUNTRY ON THE PLANET?? Ugly American, indeed.

As for the 'colorful' language--grow up. They're just words.
You just shot yourself in the foot with that kalashnikov.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in