'Crocodile Hunter' Steve Irwin dies. - Page 7 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 62 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 04:01 AM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Jan 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 452 Post(s)
Originally Posted by deathrattle
I'm wondering if in fact they chopped him up and fed him to his residents? I bet a few of those crocs would be dying to have a little piece of rotting Stevie.It's what he would have wanted.

HeHe, appropriate but wicked, ..deliciously wicked.

Try this ..http://www.guardian.co.uk/australia/...865124,00.html

and the rebuttal
Sponsored Links
post #62 of 62 (permalink) Old 09-11-2006, 05:11 AM
worst mod in BW history
Date registered: Apr 2005
Vehicle: ML CLK Iridescent Hyundai Accent lol,GoPed Freightshaker & Volvo semi's, c'mawn?
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
Originally Posted by A&L's300SL
Fortunately Mel Gibson was born in Peekskill, New York USA. Not Australia.

Steve Irwin was heavily marketed in the US. The Discovery channel made him a household name over there. In Australia where Steve Irwin was not marketed so much, people seemed to accept his mad, reckless adventures in the bush. It helped him rake in the tourists and the $$$ to his Australia Zoo. Good on him, he took a chance, rolled the dice of fate and made a fortune getting kids to think wrestling with crocs or picking up snakes was fun and easy. The thing is, the media over here attacked him because he took his baby into a croc pen and acted like it was perfectly safe. I consider it like Michael Jackson hanging his kid over the balcony, or Britney Spears driving with her baby unrestrained on her lap.

You can hold onto a kid when crossing a road and choose when to step out in front of traffic. How do you choose whether or not a deadly reptile, which is basically a dinosaur will attack? Crocs can run fast of they want and predicting their behavior is, well.... stupid. He then went on TV in tears and said if he could do it again he would. With one exception, no cameras.

Thats the moment he lost me.

Now idiots are killing stingrays because one "ATTACKED" Steve Irwin. A friend of mine saw the footage. He died because he was foolish. Not because he was attacked. A stingray is a flight creature, not a fight creature. Its not a croc.

I do think his death was unfortunate and a tragedy to those who loved him. The killing of the stingrays, would I think make him very sad. I also think he would disagree with the media and public continuing to say he was attacked.

I know he was fatally stung by a stingray. Not attacked

I stand corrected.

Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: