When Did "The War On Terror" Start, And, How Do We Determine It Is Over? - Page 14 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #131 of 345 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 08:08 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: May 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maine_coon
3 parts part escapes me. Gaza, Judea/Samaria and what else? Tel Aviv?
I was referring to dividing up the West Bank into 3 parts, not making it a whole state. That would be like some country cutting up the US into 3 parts, were THEY control the borders, your natural resources, and tell you your a state, but just to make sure we are going to continue to control and occupy parts of your country. That is hardly a free democratic country.

"Protecting the Constitution vs Presidental powers is not about terrorism, but of doing what is right vs. what is easy. I choose doing right... where do you stand?"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #132 of 345 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 08:08 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStar
Hezbollah does not have a mandate of destroying Israel. Their mandate is security and self-determination for Lebanon. Hezbollah is not Hamas -- not even close.
It does not have a mandate. But it does have a master. Master can change the mandate by will.

Guess who the master is? I'll give you 3 tries
post #133 of 345 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 08:09 PM
Premium Member

Date registered: Jan 2006
Vehicle: Nice, Fast, Luxurious.
Premium Member
Angry Wtf?

Quote:
If Israel could do everything...Blah blah blah...
Hey Mister, please allow at least 60 seconds for my post to be seen before you supplant it with nonsensical blather.
Next time, I won't be so kind in my remarks.

Mi$ter Right.
post #134 of 345 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 08:10 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstone
I was referring to dividing up the West Bank into 3 parts, not making it a whole state. That would be like some country cutting up the US into 3 parts, were THEY control the borders, your natural resources, and tell you your a state, but just to make sure we are going to continue to control and occupy parts of your country. That is hardly a free democratic country.
Sorry dear it is totally artificial and I do believe you made it up.
post #135 of 345 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 08:11 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by offroadwarrior
Hey Mister, please allow at least 60 seconds for my post to be seen before you supplant it with nonsensical blather.
Next time, I won't be so kind in my remarks.
Wow, i am so scared!!

blah? Oh, so intelligent and scientific..poor darling...
post #136 of 345 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 08:13 PM
Premium Member

Date registered: Jan 2006
Vehicle: Nice, Fast, Luxurious.
Premium Member
I mean Law Enforcement with Teeth, LA Style.

Quote:
Law Enforcement. Exactly.

"What are you doing with this stuff, buddy?"
"Nothing officer, O was just doing my chemical class assignment".
"Well, I suggest you take it out from the plane-fueling station".
"Thank you sir, I will do that".
Hahaha!

Mi$ter Right.
post #137 of 345 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 08:13 PM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
Did you really not understand my post? I'm not sure I can make it any clearer. We defeated the British because we could. We slaughtered the Indians because we could. That's all. Right and wrong don't come into it. In the same light, I would have an expectation that the Israelis and Palestinians each do everything in their power to ensure their survival. I believe the Palestinians have essentially done this. The Israelis have certainly not. Right and wrong take a back seat to can and can't.
So I take it you think it was alright for Hitler to slaughter the Jews.. well becaused he could.

I think you need to re-check your logic, its obviously faulty somewhere.

The difference is that the british took the land from the majority population, against the majorities wishes, giving the minority 90% of the land, and ONLY giving arms to the minority to control what was the majority. The reason the
Palestinians COULDNT fight back was because the british didnt allow them to have arms. Only the Israeli. I don't call that playing fair.

"Protecting the Constitution vs Presidental powers is not about terrorism, but of doing what is right vs. what is easy. I choose doing right... where do you stand?"
post #138 of 345 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 08:20 PM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
Reason enough. If you were Israel, would you give that up to people sworn to destroy you?
Your making assumptions...

Sure the Jews have tanks, helicopters, missles, etc.. Sure the Israel military fires a few missles into the west bank and thats ok becuase.. they are the military. The palestines dont have that luxury.. use a bomb to blow up a military checkpoint and your a terrorist. Fire a morter from a tank and its justified. Go figure.

post #139 of 345 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 08:20 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstone
So I take it you think it was alright for Hitler to slaughter the Jews.. well becaused he could.

I think you need to re-check your logic, its obviously faulty somewhere.

The difference is that the british took the land from the majority population, against the majorities wishes, giving the minority 90% of the land, and ONLY giving arms to the minority to control what was the majority. The reason the
Palestinians COULDNT fight back was because the british didnt allow them to have arms. Only the Israeli. I don't call that playing fair.
Once again rstone, we MUST be living in different worlds.

Arab Legion commanded by British General did marvelously in 1948 with the arabs armed and killing all the Jews they could find. They took Jerusalem, Arab, Christian and Jewish quarters. They "almost" succeeded.

Please read history books. Ancient as well as contemporary. Then try to bring some valid arguments.
post #140 of 345 (permalink) Old 08-21-2006, 08:22 PM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
Sorry dear it is totally artificial and I do believe you made it up.
Your free to live in your fantasy world as you please.

Carry on....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > Off-Topic

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in